REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   where to report animal cruelty anonymously ? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/692467-where-report-animal-cruelty-anonymously.html)

doritos 02-01-2014 05:54 PM

where to report animal cruelty anonymously ?

I prefer to use email instead of phone call just so my voice is not recorded and recognized by the assholes. Looked at SPCA but there is only hotline. Thanks

JDął 02-01-2014 06:01 PM

Who cares if they ever find out it's you reporting them. Stand up for the well-being of the animal(s) involved!!

Carl Johnson 02-01-2014 06:11 PM

man up. just do it.

doritos 02-01-2014 06:22 PM

okay I did it, hopefully spca can stop them cause one day they could lead to killing a human being

CP.AR 02-01-2014 07:43 PM

crimestoppers?

firebird79_00 02-01-2014 07:53 PM

Revscene of course
Posted via RS Mobile

bcedhk 02-01-2014 07:54 PM

info?

T4RAWR 02-01-2014 07:54 PM

police non-emergency line

MG1 02-01-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firebird79_00 (Post 8409702)
Revscene of course
Posted via RS Mobile

RS beatdown crew......... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

SoNaRWaVe 02-01-2014 09:04 PM

i hope you tell them that you want to remain anonymous. that should be enough so no one else hears what you say other than spca.

westopher 02-01-2014 10:01 PM

Post the persons face/name/address on RS. It will be unlikely they will ever harm an animal again.

doritos 02-01-2014 10:28 PM

only got his fb name and youtube account he posts his videos. but don't wanna post it here since someone might know him and then he will end up taking the evidence down. I'll update

underscore 02-01-2014 10:30 PM

^ download a YouTube video ripper and copy the videos.

westopher 02-01-2014 10:32 PM

Do everything you can to expose this guy. Animal cruelty is not something to be taken lightly.

zx7rrrr 02-01-2014 11:25 PM

Rat
Posted via RS Mobile

doritos 02-02-2014 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zx7rrrr (Post 8409803)
Rat
Posted via RS Mobile

thanks, i'm a rat for saving some animals life

rriggi 02-02-2014 01:44 AM

Pretty sure he means rat them out:suspicious:

Gucci Mane 02-02-2014 04:10 AM

what is it that the person is doing exactly??

Shorn 02-05-2014 08:01 PM

So you know this guy? If not why are you afraid of them? You're doing the right thing here. Best thing to do is call police non emergency. Animal cruelty is against the law. Letting spca know wouldn't hurt either. And I doubt they would release your name to the guy anyway...

If you're really that scared of them then PM me the details. I'll do it for you. I hate animal cruelty.

Edit: sorry didn't see that you called already. Good job.
Posted via RS Mobile

white rocket 02-06-2014 08:56 AM

If the animal has food and shelter there isn't much the SPCA can do unless there is proof of the cruelty. Definitely report it to them and the police though. Any chance you can share the details of this event? I absolutely do not need to remain anonymous for a case of animal cruelty. I have no problem catching heat from anyone if it means my actions could increase the betterment of an animals life. RS BEATDOWN CREW, mount up!

I obtained one of my dogs during a cruelty situation. SPCA said they couldn't do anything when I phoned but I asked if I could just take the dog and offer it a good home. Although they couldn't endorse the theft they were still pretty happy and grateful regarding my actions. I even took the dog to the SPCA to show them and explain the story. They were a great help and 8 years later that dog is still loved beyond belief by my wife and I.

Gucci Mane 02-06-2014 10:14 AM

I drive by this one house on 128th street in Surrey on my way to work everyday and they've got 2 dogs, each chained up to a dog house. I swear, the dogs are always outside, even in weather like this.. I want to take them and bring them into my house so they can keep warm. Fucking people that keep pitbulls as accessories really piss me off.
Posted via RS Mobile

westopher 02-06-2014 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_KB (Post 8412333)
I drive by this one house on 128th street in Surrey on my way to work everyday and they've got 2 dogs, each chained up to a dog house. I swear, the dogs are always outside, even in weather like this.. I want to take them and bring them into my house so they can keep warm. Fucking people that keep pitbulls as accessories really piss me off.
Posted via RS Mobile

Pitties are not good in the cold either, as they really can't keep all that warm with such a short coat. I hate the term "outdoor dog." Just a way to sugarcoat the bullshit.

ancient_510 02-06-2014 10:28 AM

Good for you for doing something about a crime where a victim can't get to the prosecutors themselves.

You can also always submit tips to BCAB - British Columbia Crime Stoppers Society

Completely anonymous, you can attach pictures and links, and you can log back in with the reference number and password to follow up with more information if you have it.

bcedhk 02-06-2014 10:31 AM

VID?

Lomac 02-06-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_KB (Post 8412333)
Posted via RS Mobile

I've a feeling I may know which house you're talking about, sadly.

As well, my best friend used to live just off of 128th next door to one of the elementary schools one of her neighbours used to have their dog chained outside all the time. Whenever it was cold and the dog would start whining or barking, they would yell at it and I'm pretty sure they beat it... though unfortunately I have no physical proof of that, short of hearing various sounds. Finally, after a few calls to the SPCA the dog was finally taken away from them. Don't know what happened to it afterwards but I hope it went to a loving home.