REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 02-03-2014, 08:41 AM   #1
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,862 Times in 3,844 Posts
WRC 2014

Anyone else following the WRC? I missed the last couple years (bummer because I didn't realize it was streamed free on the WRC site) and I'm not gonna miss anything from this year.
Advertisement
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:03 AM   #2
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
i started losing track after speedvision became speed (aka: 24 hours of nascar), and then fell off the wagon completely after subaru stopped competing
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds

Last edited by thumper; 02-03-2014 at 12:11 PM.
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #3
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Looks like it will be a very interesting year!

Excited to see how Kubica does this year and if VW can keep up the momentum from Monte Carlo.

Rich
Vancouver240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #4
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,862 Times in 3,844 Posts
The amount of team/driver changes that occurred in the 2 years I missed was nuts, I feel like I'm completely starting from scratch again which is kinda cool (but sans Petter Solberg which makes me sad).

I too am curious to see how Kubica does considering his strong start, and how Hyundai will do considering they basically didn't get to rally.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote