REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 03-03-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
Need to Seek Professional Help

REVIEW: Ken at Autowerkes ('14 Subaru BRZ)

Just wanted to thank Ken at Autowerkes for the awesome job he did detailing and Opti Coat my '14 Subaru BRZ. I've seen many detailed cars but have never had any of my cars done. I read up on Opti Coat 2.0 and PRO, checked out online forums and decided to pull the trigger. i found tons of reviews for Ken at Autowerkes through rev scene, 8thcivic and ft86club. I didn't bother shopping around because the guy was highly praised! Gave him a call, booked my appointment and waited for D day.

Ken recommended having the vehicle detailed with Opti Coat Pro. It is more durable, thicker, gives a "wet finish" look and holds up extremely well. He went through multiple stages of washing, degreasing and polishing before the coating was applied. The guy even cleaned the wheels separately before applying the coating and reinstalling

If your looking for someone that knows everything about detailing, it's Ken. He went over all the options, listened to all my questions and addressed all the concerns I had. The guy was extremely professional! I dropped off the vehicle and let him work his magic.

The guy took his time to make sure the job was done right. I've never met someone so passionate about detailing cars. His shop is ridiculously clean; everything neat and organized. His attention to detail is clearly seen in his work and in his shop.

If you live in the Greater Vancouver Area, Washington State, WHERE EVER, I would highly recommend Ken at Autowerkes for all your detailing products and service needs!

10/10
Welcome to [Autowerkes Exclusive] - [detailing for fanatics]

Thanks again Ken,

Advertisement
Old 03-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Looks good, i thought i was reading a yelp review
VR6GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-30-2014, 10:13 PM   #3
Rs has made me the man i am today!

how much was the detailing job ?
Old 03-31-2014, 04:04 AM   #4
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsmfu View Post
how much was the detailing job ?
autowerkesexclusive.com
Gsxrghostrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:39 PM   #5
VIP Old School Elite

His work is great. He recently did my friends glk350 for her wedding. It was the cleanest I have ever seen the car. Probably cleaner than the day she picked it up brand new
Posted via RS Mobile
Supersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:24 PM   #6
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
how long did it take for your brz? thinking about doing the same thing to my frs. i like clean cars and i'm a lazy person, opti coat seems like the best in term of protection and durability
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:25 PM   #7
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
how long did it take for your brz? thinking about doing the same thing to my frs. i like clean cars and i'm a lazy person, opti coat seems like the best in term of protection and durability
took around 8 hours to body and wheels.