REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Nissan / Infiniti Tech Resources

Nissan / Infiniti Tech Resources All Nissan & Infiniti Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Old 03-31-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Blitz Realize TT exhaust or similar for S14

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the market for a new quieter exhaust for my NA ka24de S14, found some videos of the Blitz Realize TT and really liked it as it sounded great and was much quieter than the current exhaust I have in question (GP Sports Exas spec D w/ 3.5 inch piping).

However, it seems the Blitz exhaust in question is discontinued and I'm looking for something similar in terms of noise levels and sound (I also like the stock looking oval muffler with exit pipe) as I've currently run into some health issues with my ear and the GP sports exhaust I have right now is far too loud (90 decibals measured from inside the car at cruising speeds w/ windows slightly down).

If anyone of you can suggest something along those lines that would be great, looking for something that would still increase air flow but much quieter.

I have considered getting a silencer for my current exhaust however the GP sports silencers are discontinued and any compatible ones don't lower the sound as much as I want (7 decibal range~).

Thanks!
Advertisement
kouki_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
It's like going crazy when you're already nuts

Thanked 2,902 Times in 749 Posts
Apexi n1 noir

Or

Custom with dynomax VT muffler(s)
Posted via RS Mobile
jing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
Apexi WS? They're supposed to be pretty quiet.
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:30 AM   #4
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I had the Blitz Realize TT on my 1997 240SX, it was great. Super super quiet and really nice looking. Have you tried checking online for it? They still should have some suppliers who might have it.
EndLeSS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:03 PM   #5
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndLeSS8 View Post
I had the Blitz Realize TT on my 1997 240SX, it was great. Super super quiet and really nice looking. Have you tried checking online for it? They still should have some suppliers who might have it.
Yeah unfortunately I've searched around with no success. And yeah I remember seeing your artofstance feature with that exhaust! If you still know the new owner of your s14 tell him I'd gladly take the exhaust off his hands if he wants to part with it.

If I can't find it by the time May hits i'll probably go with the apexi noir jing recommended (same as the ws2 I believe - thanks spugen!). From the limited videos I've found they seem pretty similar (apexi might be a tad louder)
kouki_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:31 PM   #6
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 2,532 Times in 446 Posts
have you heard of the BRM exhaust?
i have it, and i love it.

i wanted an exhaust where you cant hear most of it inside, but outside has a nice growl to it.
if you want, u can come by and check it out..
car still on jack stands though

its a 2.5inch pipe all the way through with a 22" resonator. you can go shorter with the res but i wanted a lower tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
"Not driving your car hard to keep it in nice shape for the next buyer is like not banging your girlfriend to keep her fresh for her next boyfriend"
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 04:39 PM   #7
Banned (ABWS)

All you need is a very long flow through resonator.

Just weld a bunch together.
J_Crow is offline   Reply With Quote