REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Incels VS Douchebags (https://www.revscene.net/forums/695490-incels-vs-douchebags.html)

multicartual 05-24-2014 10:21 PM

Incels VS Douchebags
 
Hey yo


How many Revscene'ers know of any incels? Involuntary celibate people. People who can't get laid no matter how much they wish they could!

I know 2.

How many Revscene'rs know douchebags that get away with acting like complete jackasses but get laid all the time?

I know at least 10!!!


How about you?
(All guys, duh)

4444 05-24-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8476660)
Hey yo


How many Revscene'ers know of any incels? Involuntary celibate people. People who can't get laid no matter how much they wish they could!

I know 2.

How many Revscene'rs know douchebags that get away with acting like complete jackasses but get laid all the time?

I know at least 10!!!


How about you?
(All guys, duh)

Why do u care so much about other ppl's sex life?

The only time this should have a bearing on you would be if an "incel," as you call them, starts shooting ppl up, like this weekend in Santa Barbara

FS1992EG 05-24-2014 11:10 PM

Elliot Rodgers brother right hear!

bobbinka 05-24-2014 11:21 PM

they should really consider taking away your right to make new threads...

but i guess we need to keep RS entertaining

320icar 05-25-2014 12:39 AM

pretty sure he is trying to recruit lame ass beta phaggots for his next porno

Gucci Mane 05-25-2014 07:18 AM

post some videos of your 5.0 e36 you douchebag.

GLOW 05-25-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8476660)
Hey yo


meme405 05-25-2014 11:37 AM

These threads are only getting better and better...

:wiggle:

mk1freak 05-25-2014 12:31 PM

After wife having 4 kids I'm an involuntary incel.... You guys can say you know me :okay:

GLOW 05-25-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mk1freak (Post 8476854)
After wife having 4 kids I'm an involuntary incel.... You guys can say you know me :okay:

http://www.daylol.com/images/2012/Se...8f17f3854c.jpg

jasonturbo 05-25-2014 01:27 PM

Oddly both my brother and my spouses brother are both allergic to pussy.

So without putting too much thought into it, I know at least two incels.

I have to laugh, some blog-hero named James Michael Sama is all about this "new chivalry movement", it's all about being a gentlemen and treating women "right"...

Yeah.... so it's basically an instructional guide to never getting pussy.

Mr.Money 05-25-2014 01:29 PM

Hey OP....Will their be revenge against all Women who do not bow down to the Ultimate Sex Machine? :troll:

multicartual 05-25-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonturbo (Post 8476878)
Oddly both my brother and my spouses brother are both allergic to pussy.


Are they... weird?

PeanutButter 05-25-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8476893)
Are they... weird?

I think he means they're homosexual, but i'm not 100% sure?

murd0c 05-25-2014 05:30 PM

Anyone can get laid, the main question is how low will you go with standards? I know I would turn into a Incel if all I could get were fat pig bitches.

El Bastardo 05-26-2014 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8476996)
I know I would turn into a Incel if all I could get were fat pig bitches.


http://i.imgur.com/FY0CpN5.gif

GLOW 05-26-2014 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8476996)
I know I would turn into a Incel if all I could get were fat pig bitches.

where's the love for big girls
they be shade in the summer, heat in the winter :troll:

murd0c 05-26-2014 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 8477270)
where's the love for big girls
they be shade in the summer, heat in the winter :troll:

a thick women with curves is one thing but if you need to roll her in flour to find the wet spot then :denied:

Soundy 05-26-2014 08:28 AM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...x349-71815.jpg

Gucci Mane 05-26-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8476996)
Anyone can get laid, the main question is how low will you go with standards? I know I would turn into a Incel if all I could get were fat pig bitches.

they might be fat, but not all of them are pigs. go ahead and become an incel.. more fat vag for me!



semi srs.

nma 05-26-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8476660)
Hey yo


How many Revscene'ers know of any incels? Involuntary celibate people. People who can't get laid no matter how much they wish they could!

I know 2.

How many Revscene'rs know douchebags that get away with acting like complete jackasses but get laid all the time?

I know at least 10!!!


How about you?
(All guys, duh)


Shit like this makes me think you're some 25 year old virgin with nothing better to do..

multicartual 05-26-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8476893)
Are they... weird?


I mean like, are they bronies, 4chan readers, or WoW players?

multicartual 05-26-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nma (Post 8477382)
Shit like this makes me think you're some 25 year old virgin with nothing better to do..


I'm a wannabe writer, paying attention to societal trends is part of the creative process


In my 36 years on this planet I've fucked hundreds of women and made a few sex tapes, being 6'3 and making 10k+/- a month only working 2 hours a day helps a LOT


10% of the men get 90% of the sex, although it might be more like 20/80. Everyone sleeps around like fucking CRAZY these days!!!

kwy 05-26-2014 12:37 PM

you sound closer to 16 than 36

murd0c 05-26-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_KB (Post 8477375)
they might be fat, but not all of them are pigs. go ahead and become an incel.. more fat vag for me!



semi srs.

sign up to POF bro, more then enough women like that then you would know what to do with..


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net