REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-29-2014, 12:18 AM   #26
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by doritos View Post
It's because I have been grieving, I feel without them beside me, I am not able to do anything. Anyone who has lost someone could relate to me except for the dumbasses in here that are laughing about my question. Sure my mind is clouded now but yes I believe eventually I can stand on my two feet again once I figure out everything and talk to different people through different methods. Some people deal with issues differently and for me, this is the way. Thanks for the input
These people are CONNING you, they're exploiting your grief and sadness for monetary gain. You have to understand this as fact. There's no supernatural ability to see the past/present or communicate with "souls."

Think about it, if they are able to, they can easily rule the world and be gazillionaires.

No one can really tell you how to deal with your grief, but to hand over money for someone to lie to you is not the way.

Being sad is normal and crying is healthy. Talk to friends, family, you'll be sad, and unfortunately it won't go away for a while, it's just how it is. Cherish their memory and the moments you spent with them.
Advertisement
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 12:27 AM   #27
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
you're a dumbass. Go fuck yourself if my thread bugs you so much. I'm asking for info here.

I bought a couple of crystal skulls online, bro if you need good energy buy a few and put them near your place of work

http://i.imgur.com/9hfdxeg.jpg
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-29-2014, 12:29 AM   #28
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
I think you are better off talking to your friends and family member about your situation that you are facing. They are your friends and family who would guide you through thick and thin if you just open up with them. I am sorry to hear about your lost but i think seeing a Palm reader would be a waste of time and effort and maybe full of disappointment if it's not up to your expect. I am sure you have some very caring family and friends who would be just as better than any psychic person. Cheer up and be open minded to other persons opinion as we all don't want you to be scammed too.
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:31 AM   #29
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
These people are CONNING you, they're exploiting your grief and sadness for monetary gain. You have to understand this as fact. There's no supernatural ability to see the past/present or communicate with "souls."

We should have a RS group psychic day and compare our results, see if they hit on anything. Would be totally fun to laugh about over beers after, right?
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 04:30 AM   #30
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

i hate how people use grieving as an excuse for any bullshit.

"i lost someone so i can quit my job/smoke crack/become an alcoholic/see a psychic/act like a douche"

go fuck yourself. everyone loses people. you're not special and to act like it's so tough on you just shows how selfish you really are. it's tough on everyone. deal with it in a constructive way, not some ignorant garbage like psychics and palm readers.
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-29-2014, 07:29 AM   #31
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
OP don't keep posting, your not going to find the information you want here.

Spoiler!

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 07:49 AM   #32
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
you're a dumbass. Go fuck yourself ifh my thread bugs you so much. I'm asking for info here.

getting called a dumbass by someone who believes in psychic powers - i hope you appreciate the irony

i got some healing crystals and oujia boards i can sell you too

Last edited by Sid Vicious; 05-29-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:04 AM   #33
rsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
We should have a RS group psychic day and compare our results, see if they hit on anything. Would be totally fun to laugh about over beers after, right?
You should try cold reading girls, it's the easiest thing. Talk about how they had a past relationship that really impacted them. Tell them that it was so significant that they're a bit jaded. That they can't "open" up to good guys as they should, that's why they always end up in bad relationships. Here's where you pause and let her soak in your awesomness. She'll ask "how did you know?"
Tell her it's her "energy" and that she it's clear she wants to be open and meet people but she's too scared to get hurt.

Tends to be more accurate with looser looking broads.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:11 AM   #34
private modder

Thanked 2,645 Times in 739 Posts
This reminds me of one of my relatives. When he was a teenager, his parents believed in all kinds of hocus pocus and one day they went to a palm reader. The palm reader told them some kind of car accident was coming soon. So his parents came home right away and took away my cousin's drivers license for 2 or 3 months. I always felt so bad for him. haha
Eff-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #35
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,252 Times in 1,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
I bought a couple of crystal skulls online, bro if you need good energy buy a few and put them near your place of work

http://i.imgur.com/9hfdxeg.jpg
This is the only Crystal Skull I bought

http://www.acq5.com/wp-content/uploa...odka-skull.png

------

As for the OP's question, you're better off giving to Philippino donation scammers. They will poke and prod you but palm readers simply mind fuck you. They take advantage of your emotional fragility and give you the answers you sub-consciously want to hear. They're not good people because it's a business to them. They do it for the intent of monetary gain.

If you're grieving, you need to grieve either by yourself or with people who actually give a damn.

Wounds may never completely heal but time can do a pretty good job of stitching them up.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 12:32 PM   #36
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 03:51 PM   #37
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
You should try cold reading girls, it's the easiest thing. Talk about how they had a past relationship that really impacted them. Tell them that it was so significant that they're a bit jaded. That they can't "open" up to good guys as they should, that's why they always end up in bad relationships. Here's where you pause and let her soak in your awesomness. She'll ask "how did you know?"
Tell her it's her "energy" and that she it's clear she wants to be open and meet people but she's too scared to get hurt.

Tends to be more accurate with looser looking broads.
Sounds like someone has been spending too much time in PUA forums.
Pegacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:56 PM   #38
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,825 Times in 523 Posts
Lol strong thread
hotong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:26 PM   #39
rsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegacorn View Post
Sounds like someone has been spending too much time in PUA forums.
You talk to enough girls, you realize they all have the same common denominator.

Which is pretty much the basic way of cold reading anyone. A woman around 35 goes to see a psychic without a wedding band/engagement ring, guess what she really wants to know.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:48 PM   #40
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
You talk to enough girls, you realize they all have the same common denominator.

Which is pretty much the basic way of cold reading anyone. A woman around 35 goes to see a psychic without a wedding band/engagement ring, guess what she really wants to know.
Maybe she wants to know when the fuck the state she lives in is going to let her marry her girlfriend.
Pegacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:15 PM   #41
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Mr. Kumalo, a Nigerian prince emailed me today and informed me that his rich son Absalom died a week ago in South Africa and has left a grand fortune of 1,304,976,551 ZAR ($163.63 million USD). He cannot claim the entire sum himself because of his noble status in a foreign country, and the government will take the fortune for itself soon. Thus, he asked for my help in transferring the money due to my excellent credit. In return, he will let me keep almost half of the sum ($75 million USD) which will really help me finance my new Honda and townhouse and allow for a really fun trip to Las Vegas.

I replied and he told me that I only need to wire $5,000 USD via Western Union to his escrow, Jarvis Smith, as proof that my intentions are good. He'll then have the government send me the entire fortune and I'll send him his share ($88.63 million USD) after keeping my own.

I'm about to send Mr. Smith the money tomorrow and was thinking, maybe I can keep the whole fortune for myself once I get it? Over $160 million is a lot better than just $75 million, and he won't be able to do a thing if I don't send him the money. I'm just worried that he might have connections with the mafia here and might come after me, so I was wondering, should I take the risk? Thanks.
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 08:51 PM   #42
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts

and this is a classic must watch:

Old 05-29-2014, 09:53 PM   #43
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,070 Times in 229 Posts
^ what's more creepy is that the guy in the second video is in jail for molesting kids. He does have that pedo look though..
Shorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:34 PM   #44
Doesn't know that condom-depot.com has free shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post

"i lost someone so i can quit my job/smoke crack/become an alcoholic/see a psychic/act like a douche"

go fuck yourself. everyone loses people. you're not special and to act like it's so tough on you just shows how selfish you really are. it's tough on everyone. deal with it in a constructive way, not some ignorant garbage like psychics and palm readers.
Really? Did I say something wanting to feel special? I am not treating my friends or strangers with disrespect and you think I am selfish for wanting advice to help myself cope with the loss of a loved one? Have you lost a father? a mother? and brother? and being the only one left? My money, I can use it on whatever support method i'd like. Besides, this is being dealt in a constructive way, at least I am not spending it on beer drinking my pain and heartache away, nor am I doing drugs. One day you're gonna go through the same shit, and I wish you luck on getting by like how I am trying.
doritos is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 10:36 PM   #45
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
How can you guys not take the OP seriously? So insensitive, some of you!

OP - I wish I could help but....all I can really do is wish you the best of luck. Believe you me - Revscene's got your back.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 10:39 PM   #46
Doesn't know that condom-depot.com has free shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
How can you guys not take the OP seriously? So insensitive, some of you!

OP - I wish I could help but....all I can really do is wish you the best of luck. Believe you me - Revscene's got your back.
thanks, it really doesn't bother me with their comments, I am just here for the positive advice that can get me going again. Everyone goes through this and unfortunately I am and being one of the few that has lost their way for a while.
doritos is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 10:56 PM   #47
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,984 Times in 1,689 Posts

Good watch. I never heard of this guy before, but his stuff is such a good watch!
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:01 PM   #48
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,984 Times in 1,689 Posts
Quote:
thanks, it really doesn't bother me with their comments, I am just here for the positive advice that can get me going again. Everyone goes through this and unfortunately I am and being one of the few that has lost their way for a while.
There are some guys trolling and laughing at you.

But there are also some in here (more so in the 2nd page) that have been giving you serious advice.

You can't just shut them all out and say, No, I want a Psychic. That's how I deal with it, so be it.

What if someone said, "Someone close to me died. I can't live any more. I'm going to kill myself."

So you want people to support him and go "Yeah! Here's a bunch of links on the best method of suicide" ??

Or should we all be saying, "NO! That's not how you do it."
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-30-2014, 12:00 AM   #49
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,090 Times in 318 Posts
Sara Psychic Reader - Riley Park - Vancouver, BC | Yelp

Main and 27th Vancouver area
corollagtSr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:18 AM   #50
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post

Why so harsh? "go fuck yourself"?

The guy is asking if anyone knows a good psychic. He's not asking your opinion on whether psychics are garbage. And why is he selfish? Because he wants to go see a psychic. How is that selfish? I'm confused.....You are being ignorant

I don't believe in psychics but unless you are GOD himself or have the answers to life and everything in it you can't say someone is stupid for believing in something.

Revscene is too much sometimes. The guy lost someone in his family. Some of you guys have constructive criticism like seek a counselor etc which is great advice. Or talk to family members

The rest of you fools telling him to fuck off and never reproduce need to get a life and grow up. Go outside and get off your computers, and be more open minded.
This post FAILED by: