REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   any well known psychic or palm readers around? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/695550-any-well-known-psychic-palm-readers-around.html)

doritos 05-27-2014 12:47 AM

any well known psychic or palm readers around?

Has anyone had good experience with a well known psychic or palm reader around here? I know people are skeptical but I once knew an older gentleman who was a legit psychic and palm reader but he has passed away a few years back so I did not get a chance to speak with him.

CharlieH 05-27-2014 01:35 AM

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/up...9/wat-meme.jpg

Bouncing Bettys 05-27-2014 02:07 AM

Sometimes I hear about another scientific achievement and think about all the incredible knowledge the human race has aquired, and then I read a thread like this. :facepalm:

Vansterdam 05-27-2014 02:30 AM

Is madam cleo still around? I heard she's the best :troll:

Shorn 05-27-2014 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doritos (Post 8477801)
.. but he has passed away a few years back so I did not get a chance to speak with him.

sure you can, just get a ouija board :troll:

Hot Karl 05-27-2014 04:25 AM

he was legit but i never spoke with him.

please go and castrate yourself. i'm not trying to be funny, but you are the type of stupid that should never ever reproduce. if you already have a kid, contact casey anthony for tips.

b0unce. [?] 05-27-2014 04:40 AM

horoscopes are legit too

rsx 05-27-2014 04:43 AM

I'll save you some money.
please read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading

sdubfid 05-27-2014 05:53 AM

don't get the swimming pool

El Bastardo 05-27-2014 05:59 AM

Quote:

Has anyone had good experience with a well known psychic or palm reader around here? I know people are skeptical but I once knew an older gentleman who was a legit psychic and palm reader but he has passed away a few years back so I did not get a chance to speak with him.

I'd like to hear more about your experiences with this psychic. What happened to make you a true believer?

stewie 05-27-2014 06:58 AM

Give me money and I'll be your psychic.

For your first reading: I see great disappointment in your future...

75$ please, cash only

yray 05-27-2014 07:17 AM

so he wants a psychic to talk with a dead physic :lawl:

murd0c 05-27-2014 07:49 AM

There's some quacks at Granville island use google

flagella 05-27-2014 10:05 AM

These guys are the best palm readers I heard.

Pegacorn 05-27-2014 10:22 AM

I recommend finding a good counsellor instead. You'll get the same things out of it that people seek psychic advice for, except you may actually find you gain some control over what actually happens in your life, instead of waiting around, for the things that you hope the psychic says will happen, to come to fruition.

GLOW 05-27-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8477857)
I'd like to hear more about your experiences with this psychic. What happened to make you a true believer?

your avatar is appropriate for this thread

falcon 05-27-2014 11:00 AM

I can read your palm over the internet. Send me paypal and we can do this.

melloman 05-27-2014 11:15 AM

I've heard good things about this lady:

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...22_320_240.jpg

StylinRed 05-27-2014 02:19 PM

i can kind of understand seeing a psychic if you simply want to see how people gauge/read you and thereby understand how well or poorly you're presenting yourself (so you can adjust)...but if you're going to find out about your future or past lives then....

doritos 05-28-2014 01:05 AM

missed out a few parts of my post sorry. I said he was "legit" because my sibling and a few friends went to see him and he knew very personal information they never told anyone before. There are things "real" psychics and palm readers can see if they are born with the gifts and yes it is hard to believe but I am not here to change your minds on how you see things. Fail me all you want but I am seeking serious advice and was hoping someone on here has had an experience like this. Basically, someone close did pass away, I am trying to seek some kind of help to keep my sanity at this point. I have lost all guidance and sense of direction. I have gone to therapists already, and would like to try a new method. Thanks

Sid Vicious 05-28-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doritos (Post 8478368)
missed out a few parts of my post sorry. I said he was "legit" because my sibling and a few friends went to see him and he knew very personal information they never told anyone before. There are things "real" psychics and palm readers can see if they are born with the gifts and yes it is hard to believe but I am not here to change your minds on how you see things. Fail me all you want but I am seeking serious advice and was hoping someone on here has had an experience like this. Basically, someone close did pass away, I am trying to seek some kind of help to keep my sanity at this point. I have lost all guidance and sense of direction. I have gone to therapists already, and would like to try a new method. Thanks

you are literally too stupid for words, i hope you never reproduce

StanleyR 05-28-2014 08:32 AM

OP I can admit I did go to one once. She offered some info that I didn't know until I asked my parents (who my Godfather was) to confirm what she said. Was true, but none of the info they provided was able to give me any direction with any decisions I had in my life. It's all up to you and your decisions that will determine your success or failures

Was kinda useful to know who's looking out for me in a spiritual way, but aside from that a deceased relative is not going to help you in your life, nor is a palm reader.

tiger_handheld 05-28-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

not to be a dick but do you think the oldman saw it coming?

Spoiler!

doritos 05-29-2014 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid Vicious (Post 8478429)
you are literally too stupid for words, i hope you never reproduce

you're a dumbass. Go fuck yourself if my thread bugs you so much. I'm asking for info here.

doritos 05-29-2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyR (Post 8478431)
OP I can admit I did go to one once. She offered some info that I didn't know until I asked my parents (who my Godfather was) to confirm what she said. Was true, but none of the info they provided was able to give me any direction with any decisions I had in my life. It's all up to you and your decisions that will determine your success or failures

Was kinda useful to know who's looking out for me in a spiritual way, but aside from that a deceased relative is not going to help you in your life, nor is a palm reader.

It's because I have been grieving, I feel without them beside me, I am not able to do anything. Anyone who has lost someone could relate to me except for the dumbasses in here that are laughing about my question. Sure my mind is clouded now but yes I believe eventually I can stand on my two feet again once I figure out everything and talk to different people through different methods. Some people deal with issues differently and for me, this is the way. Thanks for the input