REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > The Business and Financial Forum

The Business and Financial Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Revscene Wall Street.
Consolidating debt? Good business tips? Buying stock? How's our economy doing? Discuss and share advice and tools on everyday banking, investing, wealth management and insurance.

Old 05-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

MBNA Temporary Authorization

I have a credit limit on my Smart Cash at $8000

I recently, a week ago, purchase something at $4800, online store

I saw this purchase at Temporary Authorization section for pass few days, and today its not in the temp auth nor have moved to an actual purchase. my current CC balance is 0

Does that means, MBNA has blocked and cancel the transaction?

I also haven't heard back from the place that I purchase $4800 from.

Usually my bill is under $600 though there was once I purchased an used car and paid charge $5000 on it (2 years ago)

Don't want to call MBNA just yet, because if indeed MBNA cancel the transaction, while the online store didn't contact me about it and still going to ship then.... WIN!!! or eventually I will still get charge for... lol
Advertisement
Gamed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-28-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,253 Posts
spending 4.8k online

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
FB6
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

That happened to me before but for way less then $4,800. Give it a few more days, you should see it appear in your actual purchase tab.

If MBNA was to block the transaction, they would lock your card and call you to verify the transaction.
FB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-28-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,399 Times in 396 Posts
Happened to be before.....for a transaction complete opposite of you. It was something like 80 cents or less than $1.

It disappeared from the temporary authorization part....then eventually (~12 hrs) showed up as an actual transaction.
v_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:49 PM   #5
2 Wheelin' Mod

I just ordered parts for my bbq only around a 100 dollars but the same thing happened. I called the company and they said I would see the charge back on my visa once the item has been shipped
Jas29 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas29 View Post
I just ordered parts for my bbq only around a 100 dollars but the same thing happened. I called the company and they said I would see the charge back on my visa once the item has been shipped
Well, my item is suppose to ship tomorrow, I guess I will find out soon enough
Old 05-30-2014, 11:28 AM   #7

Um... got an email from the online store will be sent soon, "Shipment information sent to FedEx"

I'm logged in my MBNA account online, no where I see that $4.8K purchase lol