REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   manhunt in moncton Cops being shot (https://www.revscene.net/forums/695737-manhunt-moncton-cops-being-shot.html)

vitaminG 06-05-2014 11:58 AM

If a civilian shot the guy, even if you got charged you'd opt for a jury trial and you'd probably never get convicted. Plus you'd never be able to buy yourself a beer in Moncton ever again.

DragonChi 06-05-2014 12:00 PM

LOL. I'm an idiot: :derp:
A magazine with a 30 ammunition capacity.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/at...ip-vs-mag2.jpg

I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. the article said that there was automatic burst fire from that night. Maybe he had a 30 round magazine.

[OT]Oh yea, while i'm digging my own grave. Fuck the police!

Oh right, no one says that when police do what they're supposed to do and protect the public. You don't see thugs and gangsters running into the streets to take this guy down. No sir. It's the police. RIP. [/OT]

JaPoola 06-05-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChi (Post 8482434)
LOL. I'm an idiot: :derp:

[OT]Oh yea, while i'm digging my own grave. Fuck the police!

Oh right, no one says when police do what they're supposed to do and protect the public. You don't see thugs and gangsters running into the streets to take this guy down. No sir. It's the police. RIP. [/OT]

They're protecting themselves not the public. The guy is obviously going after police members, not random civilians. Notice how there's 3 dead and 2 wounded? They can't protect themselves, never mind the public.

But way to spout off stupid shit.

DragonChi 06-05-2014 12:56 PM

Obviously, they were protecting themselves, by being there, hunted. Instead of abandoning their jobs and fleeing.

This is the internets! I get to be as stupid as I want :D

lowside67 06-05-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaPoola (Post 8482452)
They're protecting themselves not the public. The guy is obviously going after police members, not random civilians. Notice how there's 3 dead and 2 wounded? They can't protect themselves, never mind the public.

Speaking of stupid shit...

JaPoola 06-05-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChi (Post 8482453)
Obviously, they were protecting themselves, by being there, hunted. Instead of abandoning their jobs and fleeing.

This is the internets! I get to be as stupid as I want :D

I don't think people who say "Fuck the police" mean literally kill the police. That's why I thought bringing that up is pretty stupid.

underscore 06-05-2014 01:30 PM

Something important to remember.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...58614551_n.jpg

Hopefully the media focuses on the correct people but I doubt it.

CRS 06-05-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodamaster (Post 8482431)

I actually spat out my drink when I saw this.

I read the post and thought, well, that would be a weird looking mag and you posted this pic that looked almost identical to what I had in my mind.

Well done.

incubus 06-05-2014 08:16 PM

Greater Moncton Area Emergency Services

listening here some people are saying they have him in custody

read that he has a Chinese m305(m14) and shotguns

CharlesInCharge 06-05-2014 08:33 PM

Police apprehend suspect in Moncton shootings
Police apprehend suspect in Moncton shootings - The Globe and Mail

MindBomber 06-05-2014 08:39 PM

The cowardly bitch didn't have it in him to off himself rather than being caught. Too bad. I'd rather he be dead than waste resources and time on him.

StylinRed 06-05-2014 08:40 PM

Impressed it didn't end in a firefight

heard they found him in the basement of a building, maybe they caught him sleeping

quasi 06-05-2014 08:42 PM

I thought where was no way they take him alive, he either gets shot or shoots himself. All he has to look forward to is 25 to life and for what? Moron, I hope he gets raped daily.

Ch28 06-05-2014 08:49 PM

Dude is a cop killer.

He's going to be in for a lot of pain for the rest of his life.

CharlesInCharge 06-05-2014 08:57 PM

This sounds like his voice

The Maple Snake Manifesto (Justin Bourque/Canadian Rambo)

"I have lite the fuse that will free the world"

Edit - his merchants reference maybe from The Merchant of Venice play by Shakespeare... which is about usury if I remember right.

Traum 06-05-2014 09:08 PM

The guy is caught -- alive

Moncton shooting suspect arrested | News1130

Spidey 06-05-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaPoola (Post 8482452)

so when an active shooter went off in Seattle today, the Police were protecting themselves when they apprehended the guy? Also in every other active shooting in the last X amount of years where civilians were being targeted, the Police were protecting themselves right? Please don't call 911 next time you are getting your ass handed to you. I am sure your neighbours and bystanders will take care of you.

nah 06-05-2014 09:34 PM

It's absolutely sickening that this asshole has a chance to be out in 25 years or less.

MindBomber 06-05-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nah (Post 8482641)
It's absolutely sickening that this asshole has a chance to be out in 25 years or less.

The sentence is 25 years per conviction for murder, plus 10 to 25 years per conviction for attempted murder if a firearm is involved, so he's facing 125 years, ie. he's never getting out.

The_Situation 06-05-2014 09:50 PM

Ban arrows

Traum 06-05-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 8482644)
The sentence is 25 years per conviction for murder, plus 10 to 25 years per conviction for attempted murder if a firearm is involved, so he's facing 125 years, ie. he's never getting out.

Getting out or not, the fact remains that this worthless piece of trash will go on to waste tens of thousands of the taxpayer's dollars in legal costs, and continue to waste our money for feeding him and keeping him alive in jail.

As I always say, it is cases like these that make me wish Canada practices the death penalty.

bcedhk 06-05-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8482632)

The Maple Snake Manifesto (Justin Bourque/Canadian Rambo) - YouTube

Edit - his merchants reference maybe from The Merchant of Venice play by Shakespeare... which is about usury if I remember right.

SNAKKKE SNAKKEEE, SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

StylinRed 06-05-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8482632)

The Maple Snake Manifesto (Justin Bourque/Canadian Rambo) - YouTube

eh...kind of fishy...some youtuber posts a sound file he found on 4chan? it is the weapons thread but still

if confirmed it looks like he was inspired by rambo and solid snake :crazy2: guy is nuts

luckily police were able to bring him down before anymore casualties

hchang 06-05-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 8482621)
The cowardly bitch didn't have it in him to off himself rather than being caught. Too bad. I'd rather he be dead than waste resources and time on him.

Killing himself would be the more cowardly route IMO...

This way he'll deal with the consequences and experience pain

threezero 06-06-2014 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindBomber (Post 8482644)

If I recall correctly canada does not stack sentence like USA. He will still get a chance to parole will he ever be allow is another question