REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 07-21-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Destination Weddings - Hawaii

Have you attended a destination wedding in Hawaii? If so, did you love it, or hate it? How expensive was it for you to attend (flight, hotel, etc.)? Was it worth it, or would you have preferred it were held locally?

Pegacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,582 Times in 4,317 Posts
Which island, what area and what time of year?

Any wedding, regardless of location can be great or can be shit - depends on how it's setup.

If you're attending, make the most of it by treating it like a vacation, with a wedding party in the middle.

Without more details, expect to spend $1000+ for flight and accommodations for a week

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7

Last edited by fliptuner; 07-21-2014 at 12:40 PM.
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Could be cheaper in the long run though. When it's destination, right off the bat half the people who would show up to a local wedding won't show up there...if not more. Would probably just be immediate family, best friends, and maybe a cousin/aunt and uncle or two. Everyone pays for their own flight so all you have to worry about is flowers/a location/a spot for the reception/and some food (since it's Hawaii, just get a full pig and cook that bugger! Would be 10x cheaper then a local wedding)

I enjoy destination weddings so long as it's immediate family or best best best friends making it worth using my holidays at work. Other than that, local weddings...if I'm invited I'll probably go.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #4
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 1,536 Times in 427 Posts
Went to one in Maui. I absolutely loved it. If you are going with a group of people, rent a condo and split the cost. It is WAY cheaper that way.

I booked the flight and with the split of a condo, it came to about $750-$800 IIRC.

I find that destination weddings are cheaper but that limits on who can come. Make sure the people that matters most can make it before you do a destination wedding.

And as stewie said, it automatically eliminates a huge chunk of your guest list.

If i recall, the friend that had it done at Maui, only cost him around $13k or $16k

Last edited by SoNaRWaVe; 07-21-2014 at 10:44 PM.
SoNaRWaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: