REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 08-09-2014, 10:47 AM   #1
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

15" Rota Grid 4x100 w/ Falken Ziex 912 $700

I've got a set of FOUR (4) 15" Rota Grid 4x100 wheels for sale, with FALKEN ZE-912 205/50/15 x4 (90% Tread). Paid over $1000 for the set, but don't need them anymore. The combo is fairly light and inexpensive. $700

Wheels were on my old yaris, sold the car with stock wheels and wheels are for sale.

All the wheels are in great condition with no curb rash. I'll also include a set of black tuner lugs and rota centercaps.

Please EMAIL or TEXT me as i don't check here as regularly.
JHoskins337@hotmail.com
778.322.3294 (Mobile)

NOTE: I also have some other spare parts available, some are specific to Yaris/Scion xD.
Also available for extra:
(these parts are not installed, and have not been installed in this car- they are from a previous yaris):
New Tokiko Blue Shocks [front set only- rear set was installed on this yaris]
New Eibach Sport Springs (Eibach makes the TRD Springs, to the same spec) [set of 4]
TRD Rear Sway Bar
NST Crank/Alternator/Water Pump Pulley set, and new belt
Steel Wheels w/ Winter Tires
JVC Arsenal CD/MP3/USB/Bluetooth Head Unit
Polk Audio Component Speakers (w/ an extra set of a-pilars with mounted tweeters from previous yaris)
Alarm System w/ Remote Start + 1 key fob
JVC 12" Sub [no box]
Kenwood 1200Watt Mono-Amp

Thanks,

Jensen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140714_223621.jpg (205.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140714_223946.jpg (174.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140714_223821.jpg (170.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140714_223448.jpg (169.4 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by Mofo-Cow; 08-09-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Mofo-Cow is offline   Reply With Quote