REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Police Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/police-forum_143/)
-   -   Has Lidar received judicial notice BC? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/697777-has-lidar-received-judicial-notice-bc.html)

jregamey 08-29-2014 03:39 PM

Has Lidar received judicial notice BC?

I cant find an accurate legal statement about this.
That's based on BC laws.

ancient_510 08-29-2014 08:23 PM

Ontario. Paragraph 55, 56, 57.

Laser is accurate enough.

Pay your fine.

Unless you were written up for 42 km/h over and the charging officer used a TrueSpeed L/R because their accuracy is ± 2 km/h.

jregamey 08-29-2014 10:41 PM

not here to have people dick measure and make up shit, you all can hate

ancient_510 08-30-2014 08:39 AM

Well then you seem to have an interesting case and I would like to hear the outcome.

BoostedBB6 08-30-2014 08:53 AM

Dude, you drive your TC like a tool.

I've seen you on MANY occasions. I also hear that you managed to miss shift in it driving like a tool again, blow off the valve buckets and shims as well as a bunch of rockers in your head and then cleared the codes yourself and then had your warranty void. Wonder if that's why your tranny is having issues now and is also not covered under warranty.

Stop driving like a tool. You have blown past me on city streets doing tipple digits so to say your a good driver and all is a joke.
Its not a race car, stop driving like an idiot.

BoostedBB6 08-30-2014 08:55 AM

Disabled the comments because he was getting blasted about how it was his driving that damaged the car instead of a "defect"

Miss shifting at high RPM is not a defect bud...

jregamey 08-30-2014 10:06 AM

interesting case, yes.

The made up stuff from BOOSTED shows that this is a group is a joke. Im not gonna explain, people may believe the crazy shit they make up.

cho 08-30-2014 10:15 AM

holy fuck english please

zilley 08-30-2014 10:23 AM

sub'd.

BoostedBB6 08-30-2014 10:32 AM

Custom hack job exhaust mod that hits the power steering rack....oh and some of the skilled driving.
Made up, sadly no. I've seen you drive like a tool around town a LOT. You drive a bright blue TC LMAO.

Good luck with your case, but judging by your driving habits around town your SOL.

nsx042003 08-30-2014 12:59 PM

:Popcorn

zulutango 08-30-2014 03:47 PM

If, by "judicial notice", you mean...do traffic court JP's accept it's abilty to target and display the speed of a vehicle?.....then you can take about 10 years of convicting speeders based on the Laser readings I got as "judicial notice" I even heard several JPs tell disputants that they took "judicial notice" of Laser's accuracy to display and ability to distinguish targeted vehicles in trafic.

jregamey 08-31-2014 05:28 PM

Your just pissed off because you were wrong. Remember? the car wouldn't have ran like this, fired it up right in front of you.

Came in a week later with broken motor? Your full of shit and have paper work from your dealer ship to show this. Need to make up stuff to show off to your boyracers? sure do what you have to do, say what you must to be accepted.

You are the one that said a aftermarket engine mount makes the motor shake causing the knock sensor to go crazy, also that the made up exhaust rubbing the rack also made the knock sensor to go crazy which made the engine retard at certain RPMS. VVT? ever heard of it? Its all on the paper work from the dealer - and you go online and make up stuff so your boys can see how big your dick is. Oh also you and your "30 year experience" manager said that the rockers were removed by hand and that the car wouldn't have ever ran. yet it drove out of there the same as it did when you guys said it was fine the previous day. Then to have your gf bomb bard me with text messages telling me how awesome Tech you are!

Anyone that's not full of shit in this group knows what type of "car guy" you are. Social acceptance is important to you- it isn't for me. Get your facts straight. :)

Valve train is a weak point in these engines, don't believe me take it from 1000s of tc drivers that blew off rockers- or Fredric with the rwd scion- Also the input shaft bearing has been a issue since the start of the 2nd gens, Sun roof rattle flappy and leaky windshield etc,

I was a pain from the start of this buy- when the finance guy sold me 10000$ worth of stuff he said I HAD to have, and to ask for approval from every bank possible and lie and say only RBC accepted me.

Anyway- theres always the instigators in car groups totally expected.

sho_bc 08-31-2014 06:11 PM

Take your twisted panties elsewhere please.

kross9 08-31-2014 06:42 PM

http://memecrunch.com/meme/VF4G/salty-shovel/image.png

I like how this I can only assume began as advice on a speeding ticket to what ever gong show this is.... pay the ticket be done with it?

Brianrietta 08-31-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jregamey (Post 8523563)
Social acceptance is important to you- it isn't for me.

That's probably for the best as you're off to a really top notch start on this forum.

BoostedBB6 09-01-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jregamey (Post 8523563)
Your just pissed off because you were wrong. Remember? the car wouldn't have ran like this, fired it up right in front of you.

Came in a week later with broken motor? Your full of shit and have paper work from your dealer ship to show this. Need to make up stuff to show off to your boyracers? sure do what you have to do, say what you must to be accepted.

You are the one that said a aftermarket engine mount makes the motor shake causing the knock sensor to go crazy, also that the made up exhaust rubbing the rack also made the knock sensor to go crazy which made the engine retard at certain RPMS. VVT? ever heard of it? Its all on the paper work from the dealer - and you go online and make up stuff so your boys can see how big your dick is. Oh also you and your "30 year experience" manager said that the rockers were removed by hand and that the car wouldn't have ever ran. yet it drove out of there the same as it did when you guys said it was fine the previous day. Then to have your gf bomb bard me with text messages telling me how awesome Tech you are!

Anyone that's not full of shit in this group knows what type of "car guy" you are. Social acceptance is important to you- it isn't for me. Get your facts straight. :)

Valve train is a weak point in these engines, don't believe me take it from 1000s of tc drivers that blew off rockers- or Fredric with the rwd scion- Also the input shaft bearing has been a issue since the start of the 2nd gens, Sun roof rattle flappy and leaky windshield etc,

I was a pain from the start of this buy- when the finance guy sold me 10000$ worth of stuff he said I HAD to have, and to ask for approval from every bank possible and lie and say only RBC accepted me.

Anyway- theres always the instigators in car groups totally expected.

Nope wasnt me but clearly you know all about Toyota's and the dealer knows nothing. I guess thats a good thing seeing as you have NO WARRANTY on your brand new 2014 because TOYOTA CANADA has refused you due to your "modifications" you performance and your poor driving habits.....
As for motor mounts..... I have solid ones in my 700hp Supra as well as solid trans and diff mounts.
I'm also not a tech I just know all about your car hahahah.....and apparently I have my facts backwards BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a tool.

BoostedBB6 09-01-2014 03:32 PM

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/o...7482-e496c.jpg

cho 09-01-2014 03:44 PM

You're*

Spidey 09-02-2014 06:58 AM

Inaii 09-02-2014 09:32 AM

Not all drivers in Chilliwack suck :p I know many that aren't complete tools

Spidey 09-03-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 8524052)

Who said anything about bad driving.. It was more the correlation between location, and his attitude and IQ.

zulutango 09-03-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 8524052)

When I used to train new MotorCops there at PRTC we got very used to Chilliwack. Too used to it! BTW, what committee ever designed that rotary/multi road crash scene/brain burner in the middle of downtown? :devil:

Inaii 09-03-2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulutango (Post 8524671)
When I used to train new MotorCops there at PRTC we got very used to Chilliwack. Too used to it! BTW, what committee ever designed that rotary/multi road crash scene/brain burner in the middle of downtown? :devil:

I can't think of the one you're referring to. Only one I can think of is on Evans over by the "new" walmart and stuff. I'm still learning my way around since I'm only there on the weekend.

Spidey stop generalizing :p not everyone in Chilliwack is dumb as a box of rocks :lol

Soundy 09-03-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianrietta (Post 8523640)
That's probably for the best as you're off to a really top notch start on this forum.

Fitting avatar you have there....