REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 08-31-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,212 Times in 188 Posts
Anyone have Defi gauges with control unit?

Hey all,

Trying to trouble shoot why a gauge isn't working in my car and have ruled out the gauge itself and come down to either the control unit or faulty cables. Does anyone have a Defi gauge set up with the Defi Control Unit II (Control Unit II Summary & Features | Defi - Exciting products by NS Japan) which is easily removable and can quickly try and plug it into my car to see if mine is the issue? Only need to test the control unit, not the gauge.

Lunch is on me if anyone can help me out

A bonus would be if someone has the cable from the control unit to Defi oil pressure gauge but i doubt anyone has easy access to that cable...

Edit: Move to the right section if this is wrong plz
Advertisement
smaggs is offline   Reply With Quote