REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #26
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Ludepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,364
Thanked 583 Times in 176 Posts
feed the troll
Advertisement
Ludepower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #27
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
fT-z33wor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,524
Thanked 1,230 Times in 268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaspec1mens View Post
Do you still need to purchase a car and house if you're tall and good looking or would a 5'6 guy with a career win the girl over many times if the better looking guy doesn't try?
__________________

2001 WRX STi
2003 Supercharged 350z (sold)
1991 R32 GTR (sold)
2000 Civic SiR (sold)
1990 Civic Si-T (sold)
1986 MK1 Mr2 (sold)
2005 GSX-R 750 (sold)
2003 CBR 600RR (sold)
2007 Ducati 1098 track (sold)
2009 Kawasaki ZX6R (track build)
fT-z33wor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #28
The Brown Reason
 
BrRsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Whalley
Posts: 4,594
Thanked 5,847 Times in 1,521 Posts
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes
fuck this shit, i'm out
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #29
MiX iT Up!
 
tiger_handheld's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 7,692
Thanked 1,908 Times in 771 Posts
I always wonder why we feed the trolls... really...why...is it for the Z or is it because we can get our FAILS on?
__________________

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.


Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:46 PM   #30
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
in... toasting in a
__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #31
The Brown Reason
 
BrRsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Whalley
Posts: 4,594
Thanked 5,847 Times in 1,521 Posts
Yum carbs
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes
fuck this shit, i'm out
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #32
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 77
Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
alphaspec1mens


wow such name, especially given the thread

girls prefer whatever the fuck they prefer. Who gives a fuck? Work on yourself and make yourself a man before you start trying to get with girls. The biggest turn off for anyone is lack of confidence, and if you're making threads about your height -- guess what? You lack it
im about 6'1 200lbs I have six pack abs
alphaspec1mens is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #33
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 7,167
Thanked 18,414 Times in 3,973 Posts
and a non functioning brain.
In my experience, attractive girls with some actual content behind them don't like guys that are fucking stupid.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #34
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 77
Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
and a non functioning brain.
In my experience, attractive girls with some actual content behind them don't like guys that are fucking stupid.
I could blow money
50 when I'm shopping, that ain't no money
I got my jeans saggin', money stuffed in 'em
I got 40 whips, way too much in 'em

why do I need a brain?
alphaspec1mens is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-13-2014, 08:21 PM   #35
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,036
Thanked 2,018 Times in 458 Posts
cuz no one likes a retard
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:07 PM   #36
WOAH...shut the music off...
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,797
Thanked 4,706 Times in 1,888 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaspec1mens View Post
Do you still need to purchase a car and house if you're tall and good looking or would a 5'6 guy with a career win the girl over many times if the better looking guy doesn't try?


Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaspec1mens View Post
if you're Chinese and good-looking, you stand out and especially special.


inb4
daswaisis.gif
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=611711

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-13-2014, 09:24 PM   #37
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,324
Thanked 1,481 Times in 465 Posts
Holy fuck jesus please lead this man into a pit of lava.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:01 PM   #38
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 77
Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
cuz no one likes a retard
I work in business, you work for the government. jeez no one gets rich working for the government, now how are you any intelligent?

I take risks, you're 9-5 wage slave
alphaspec1mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:05 PM   #39
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Xu.Vi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 578
Thanked 697 Times in 163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaspec1mens View Post
I work in business, you work for the government. jeez no one gets rich working for the government, now how are you any intelligent?

I take risks, you're 9-5 wage slave
Work in business. Takes risks.
Xu.Vi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2014, 12:40 AM   #40
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS
 
CP.AR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL400
Posts: 5,833
Thanked 3,018 Times in 1,025 Posts
THIS SHIT AGAIN? REALLY?
__________________
My Babies:
2004 Camry Special Special Edition (Van)
1997 Mazda Eunos 500 (Oz) (Sold... obviously)
CP.AR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2014, 01:26 AM   #41
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
pinn3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vαncouver
Posts: 1,476
Thanked 5,231 Times in 586 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post


inb4
daswaisis.gif
LOL funny how white people think asians look the same
and asians think white people look the same
__________________
pinn3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:06 AM   #42
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,017
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Only idiots think any people of any given race all look the same
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2014, 02:55 AM   #43
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
PeanutButter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 877
Thanked 1,759 Times in 282 Posts
Initially, obviously a tall good looking guy will win every time. It also depends on how old the girl is.

If she is younger, the taller guy wins. If she's older and she knows the short guy is successful, he'll have a way better chance.

Being taller is always an asset. I've been told the air is also better, but I would never know...
PeanutButter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:58 AM   #44
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
PeanutButter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 877
Thanked 1,759 Times in 282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Only idiots think any people of any given race all look the same
Really?

On the whole, I find a lot of white people look similar. I am Chinese. Obviously, if i'm staring and trying to pick out features I can tell white people apart.

I believe this is the same as if a white guy went to the night market. No way he could tell us asians apart.
PeanutButter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 04:16 AM   #45
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy
 
snails's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: in a shell
Posts: 2,580
Thanked 5,905 Times in 1,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
Really?

On the whole, I find a lot of white people look similar. I am Chinese. Obviously, if i'm staring and trying to pick out features I can tell white people apart.

I believe this is the same as if a white guy went to the night market. No way he could tell us asians apart.

this is called the "Cross Race Effect"

i came across this in a youtube video some time ago and looked it up. essentially saying that humans and animals are hard wired to notice smaller differences in things they are familiar with.. to go deeper it has to do with defensive and community skills. this is also why is so easy for those who are familiar to pick out accents on other sub cultures

no different than the car community.. i can spot something very very specific about an EF hatch that makes it special and stand out with only a glance.. where as 98% of this forum would over look some minor detail and never think twice about it

they compare this skill to twins, i watch The Hodge Twins pretty often on youtube, it took me some time to tell the difference even though they both have some different features. now it would take me have a second to tell who is who


and to contribute to this thread.

i am not tall by any means, 5'6"-7" and i have never had an issue with girls. those who know me know that all of my ex's and current gf are quite attractive. i am aware im a good looking guy but what girls look for is personality. i have taller friends that are more successful and are single (not by choice) while i also have friends that i would rate a 4/10 generously and they have great gf's who are also quite attractive


and like all troll posts, it creates debate and discussion. its human nature to connect with a common enemy.. just think of these troll posts as a good thing for RS

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie. View Post
It doesn't matter what size you are, if all you do is masturbate.
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2014, 07:41 AM   #46
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 77
Thanked 41 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
this is called the "Cross Race Effect"

i came across this in a youtube video some time ago and looked it up. essentially saying that humans and animals are hard wired to notice smaller differences in things they are familiar with.. to go deeper it has to do with defensive and community skills. this is also why is so easy for those who are familiar to pick out accents on other sub cultures

no different than the car community.. i can spot something very very specific about an EF hatch that makes it special and stand out with only a glance.. where as 98% of this forum would over look some minor detail and never think twice about it

they compare this skill to twins, i watch The Hodge Twins pretty often on youtube, it took me some time to tell the difference even though they both have some different features. now it would take me have a second to tell who is who


and to contribute to this thread.

i am not tall by any means, 5'6"-7" and i have never had an issue with girls. those who know me know that all of my ex's and current gf are quite attractive. i am aware im a good looking guy but what girls look for is personality. i have taller friends that are more successful and are single (not by choice) while i also have friends that i would rate a 4/10 generously and they have great gf's who are also quite attractive


and like all troll posts, it creates debate and discussion. its human nature to connect with a common enemy.. just think of these troll posts as a good thing for RS

some girls do settle for LESS maybe your ex's have bad taste, at 5`6 your facial looks does not matter. You have to make it up with a nice personality good heart bs

i'd rather kill myself if I was that height and would not reproduce

Last edited by alphaspec1mens; 09-14-2014 at 07:53 AM.
alphaspec1mens is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-14-2014, 09:07 AM   #47
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
jasonturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Van
Posts: 2,734
Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaspec1mens View Post
some girls do settle for LESS maybe your ex's have bad taste, at 5`6 your facial looks does not matter. You have to make it up with a nice personality good heart bs

i'd rather kill myself if I was that height and would not reproduce
Lol... Something tells me you won't have many opportunities to reproduce.

#trollfeed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo
Follow me on Instagram @jasonturtle if you want to feel better about your life
jasonturbo is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2014, 10:23 AM   #48
Performance Moderator
 
68style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,812
Thanked 3,386 Times in 958 Posts
I heart reproducing
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #49
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
DragonChi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: vancity
Posts: 5,264
Thanked 572 Times in 279 Posts
^ You must be 6'2", white, good looking, rich and have the blood of Jesus coursing through your veins.
__________________
DragonChi's BuySell rating
DragonChi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #50
RS controls my life!
 
xmisstrinh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 737
Thanked 287 Times in 111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaspec1mens View Post
im about 6'1 200lbs I have six pack abs
thanked for the morning LOLs
__________________
Put this on your profile if you know someone who has died of
Cancer or whom maybe suffering from it.
----///-\\\----
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
----\\\-///----
-----\\///-----
------///\-----
-----///\\\----
----///--\\\---
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net