REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech

Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Suspension components, brakes, Wheels and Tires. All things related to how your car handles...

Old 09-24-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Can someone recommend a good tire for stretching? 225-35 on 19x10

Looking to pick up some Vossen's soon. 225 is ideal for my car, otherwise I would go 235-35, but that size im sure it will surely rub. Seeing if anyone is knowledgable on a good tire to go with that will have the least issues. Thanks.
Advertisement
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,743 Times in 3,864 Posts
i have stretched many different falken tires (from ziex 912 to rt-615k) and i have found they all stretch amazingly well. they might not run narrow per say, but something about the brand just lends itself so well to stretching.

just my personal experience.
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: