REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   being fat and lazy is so exhausting. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/698761-being-fat-lazy-so-exhausting.html)

Godzira 10-08-2014 01:02 PM

being fat and lazy is so exhausting.

It's not easy being overweight and on benefits, says 25 stone mother-of-two who wants MORE money from the government to help her diet | Daily Mail Online

"'It's not easy being overweight and on benefits. If I was well off, I'd be able to buy fresh food and afford a gym membership."

so basically this lazy chick with 2 kids and no job spends taxpayers money to dye her hair, get tattoos and buy junk food. but she cant go for a walk (which is free) and she needs more money to support all 400 lbs of her.

wtf is wrong with people.

R&R 10-08-2014 01:04 PM

:inout::inout:

BrRsn 10-08-2014 01:12 PM

Fat pride is a real thing, and it's a shame. The whole movement to tell young boys and girls that any size is OK is bullshit. I'm happy I come from immigrant parents, they don't believe in that shit and they're more than happy to voice their opinions to your face

Check out /r/fatpeoplehate or /r/fatpeoplestories on reddit if this kind of stuff tittilates you

320icar 10-08-2014 01:30 PM

I can attest to being overweight is exhausting.

MarkyMark 10-08-2014 01:39 PM

"I tried dieting it doesn't work on me it's my genetics" - Any fat person who tried working out for 2 weeks, didn't see 6 pack abs and gave up.

BoostedBB6 10-08-2014 01:39 PM

I was, at one time 328lbs, down to 220lbs now and still working at it.
Grandmother loved to cook fatty foods, grew up with her and then continued the "yummy" food trend when I was older and packed on the weight.

Being fat is exhausting, no question about that. If you don't want to be exhausted LOSE THE DAM WEIGHT YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT

Godzira 10-08-2014 01:39 PM

it drives me crazy, I really hate this new "skinny girl bashing" phase that's going around. Since when is eating healthy and going to the gym a bad thing?? they've hit a lazy twilight zone.
"I'm too lazy to stop eating 10 pound cheeseburgers and have no time for the gym.. so instead I'll make it seem okay to be a horbelius warpig and make fun of the people that actually work hard to look good"

underscore 10-08-2014 01:53 PM

First fucking line:

'I tried swimming but it cost £22 a month and it meant I had to cut back on my favourite pizza and Chinese takeaways.'

Boo fuckity hoo. The problem isn't that she can't afford healthy food, it's that she's too lazy to cook and just gets takeout and junk. All the garbage shown in her cupboard is much more expensive than buying the ingredients to cook meals yourself provided your not some lazy twat who just wants to sit on your ass.

SpeedStars 10-08-2014 01:58 PM

Tattoos arent cheap brah, look at all that surface area they got to cover :fuckthatshit:

Inaii 10-08-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underscore (Post 8540559)
First fucking line:

'I tried swimming but it cost £22 a month and it meant I had to cut back on my favourite pizza and Chinese takeaways.'

:seriously:

white rocket 10-08-2014 03:11 PM

I actually thought it was a joke or parody while I was reading the article. Now I come to realize that she is actually for real and genuine. I'm kinda shocked. As with anything in life, if you want it you have to work for it. Whining about the costs doesn't hold any weight(pun intended). I can't spend money on exercise because then I can't afford my favorite fatty foods? Are you joking? You are a parent for fucks sake and this is how you want your kids to view you.

Jesus :heckno:

jasonturbo 10-08-2014 06:40 PM

Would smash.

tiger_handheld 10-08-2014 07:40 PM

If you chop her up, we might be able to fix the hunger problem once and for all .... ;)

On topic: I hope she pays extra taxes to cover medical issues for unhealthy living..

zilley 10-08-2014 07:43 PM

last time I went grocery shopping, all the veggies I bought for my meal prep did not add up to a 12 pack cola.

BoostedBB6 10-08-2014 08:37 PM

Fat lazy people will find any reason to not do what it takes to make it right.

Granted, there are some people out there with issues that cause there body to store fat more than others and its much harder to maintain a healthy body weight for them. For those people I can understand being larger than your average bear but for the rest of them, STOP EATING SHIT AND GO FOR A WALK!

If you are obease and living off the government, you should not be allowed to use the money to continue your eating. Food stamps should be for the necessities. Clean water, basic HEALTHY food and that it. NO chips, junk food and all that crap. It should not be allowed. Society is not here to enable you to be a FUCKING SLOB, we are here to help you out in hard time TO GET BACK ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET.

May as well just start handing out free drugs, and handing over children to pedos at this rate.

The part that is more troubling than anything else is that this woman has kids. You know that she is passing along this crap to her kids. That right there is child abuse.

fliptuner 10-09-2014 08:58 AM

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-conte...014/08/200.gif

murd0c 10-09-2014 09:47 AM

I'm more shocked they call Lay's chips Walkers like WTF....

BrRsn 10-09-2014 07:13 PM

http://i.imgur.com/7OGnvyl.jpg

:fuckthatshit:

BoostedBB6 10-09-2014 07:19 PM

^ Feed that fat bastard lard until his heart stops.
If you dont give a shit about yourself its no one else's job to do that for you.

Godzira 10-09-2014 07:49 PM

I don't know how anyone can even get to that level of obesity.. Maybe I'm being mean or "insensitive" but seriously. I don't get it. How do you live like that?

Inaii 10-09-2014 08:09 PM

some people just don't care =/

BrRsn 10-09-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 8541311)
some people just don't care =/

We love endorphin rushes .. unfortunately the only endorphin rushes you can get at home while alone are from drugs, food, and masturbation

Godzira 10-09-2014 10:47 PM

I love smoking meth binge eating then masturbating . What a rush

BrRsn 10-10-2014 07:56 AM

U know how 2 part-ay

ZN6 10-10-2014 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8541289)

:fuckthatshit:

Sew his stomach to the size of a tennis ball. Worked for a lot of people. It'd cost a hell of a lot less than keeping him in that ward for a prolonged period of time.