REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-10-2014, 11:43 PM   #26
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

I woke up in a new Bugatti!

Advertisement
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:59 PM   #27
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

anybody know what this guy does?...considering he's just across the border.
ajei is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-22-2015, 12:50 AM   #28
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajei View Post
anybody know what this guy does?...considering he's just across the border.

If you'd draw a dick on your car, chances are you're probably powered by mom and dad

So many dudes with huge money are the biggest losers with no sense of style or class yet people will line up to suck their dicks because if you have money you are instantly cool
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-22-2015, 12:50 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
So much butt-hurt in this thread? You guys are crying over how he's a rich-boy and/or a Trust Fund Baby driving a nice car. Who cares?!

Guy has a nice guy and you're sitting in this thread talking about him...mission accomplished by him.

Powered by mom and dad? So what? That's LIFE. Just because you aren't doesn't mean it's right or wrong. That's a family decision and that's perfectly fine.

If you can't even look at a picture of someone else having wealth, I can't imagine what you would do seeing it in real life?
Old 03-22-2015, 02:46 PM   #30
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

In local news, here is a $400K car that has been vandalized

pingu81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-22-2015, 03:07 PM   #31
iceboy & saucywoman are my parents!

Thanked 1,770 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu81 View Post
In local news, here is a $400K car that has been vandalized

[23-07, 02:53] LSF22 the guy who i just saw had like 5 or 6 cars on his lawn needs a ride

[07-10, 15:42] nabs tbails14 = the legend continues

[27-10, 19:44] slickrick (to ts14) NO NOT THE EXHAUST

[07-10, 22:42] Ri2 If I had a real one I'd fap til it turns blue probably

[05-01, 16:24] Geoc ts you're a never ending inspiration for the inner buddy guy in all of us
ts14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:19 PM   #32
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 1,128 Times in 339 Posts
That guy lives in my building..there are a few more Aventadors, 458's and all the usual Richmond cars in the building also. Many N's have been seen.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-22-2015, 05:23 PM   #33
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

I don't know, I work around (and see a lot of) younger people doing great online (ad revenue) or by selling a startup or site for unbelievable amounts. So I'd like to believe some of these guys aren't powered by mom, call me naive
ajei is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-22-2015, 06:30 PM   #34
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajei View Post
I don't know, I work around (and see a lot of) younger people doing great online (ad revenue) or by selling a startup or site for unbelievable amounts. So I'd like to believe some of these guys aren't powered by mom, call me naive
You're Naive.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:45 PM   #35
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
So much butt-hurt in this thread? You guys are crying over how he's a rich-boy and/or a Trust Fund Baby driving a nice car. Who cares?!

Guy has a nice guy and you're sitting in this thread talking about him...mission accomplished by him.