REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #76
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,324
Thanked 1,481 Times in 465 Posts
* and violence, when paired with the others makes up most of the deaths accountable yearly.

I understand how passionate you are about the ES/MIL community, but let's not assume that any of us knows such a man or woman better than the average citizen. It would generally make sense to trust and/or feel better towards a member of those services, but there are those who aren't as honourable as others.

That's not to discredit the whole community, but I still do not know the man who died. To me he is still an average citizen with a socially agreeable job. It might feel as though you and I should pay more attention to him, but I can't find myself to value him over any other human being alive.

I think I've made it clear that his death is sad, but it's simply not worth the hysteria it's causing. Even when you narrow it down to deaths caused by violence, it's still a drop in the bucket. Each drop might be terrible, but alone it does not warrant such extensive paranoia and heartache. It would not take multiple average joes to make up for the death of this one soldier, he was just a man.

From my perspective it feels as though most of the commotion is stemming from the fact that this happened at Parliment Hill, which would actually be the more likely location of such an event, we must realise. One lone gunman is simply not enough to warrant any extensive change in policy. Canada has not changed because of this, I feel no different as a Canadian, change that is made due to this would only be letting the extremists win.
Advertisement
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2014, 10:59 PM   #77
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,687
Thanked 730 Times in 294 Posts
Coverage of the Ottawa shooting, in one very revealing screenshot - Vox

Canada's Coverage of the Ottawa Shootings Put American Cable News to Shame | Mother Jones

Peter mansbridge nails it.

I like how our Public news channels don't rush to conclusions and that fear mongering and large TERRORizing headlines dont flash across our TV Screens unlike the US.

iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:09 PM   #78
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
PeanutButter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 871
Thanked 1,757 Times in 281 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
A lot of people are blowing this way out of proportion.

Thousands of people die from smoking, drug abuse, car accidents, and violence every year, and suddenly the death of one man is a national tragedy? You're saying that because this happened at Parliment Hill, Canada has somehow changed?

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

An occupation does not define a man or woman, nor does it make him or her worth more than anyone else. By the looks of it, every day should be a tragedy in North America, because we seem to give so much of a shit about everyone, right?

Wrong, the majority of people simply do not care unless it is convenient to mourn. When one man decides to shoot up Parliment Hill, we all collectively lose our shit, but why? Does this really matter in the grand scheme of things? Will this change the way you wake up in the morning?

It's shitty, but shitty things happen to decent people every day in other parts of the world, and less than a single thought is given towards those unsung victims in your own group of friends until it's paraded by a major media outlet (or two). Children die in piss poor regions of Africa to gun violence every day, what makes them so much less worthy of our rage?

Does it suck that that man died? Yes.

Does it matter in my life? No.

Am I scared because of this? No.

Should Canada change because of this? No.


You will live to work another day, save your objections, wake up and understand the world you live in, you're being too sensitive.
This is not bullshit buddy, this is reality. You couldn't careless, that's your thing (Technically, you do care because you're posting about it). Don't try to look down on anyone who is emotionally involved with this story.

How is this incident any different than any other incident in our life? People attach feelings to different things, who are you to question peoples integrity by their emotional attachments.

It's National pride and it's a tragic story. How can you expect people not to relate to this? Yeah, people die everyday, but they don't die by being shot at point blank range for no apparent reason and then run into a public building to continue shooting. Not exactly the same as someone dying from smoking, drug abuse, or a car accident.

BTW, You're a nihilist? haha fuck off. I bet you're married with kids, have a Canucks jersey, and say "Please and thank you" like everyone else.
You're just drinking haterade and not enough bubble tea. Nihilist? Laughing my fucking ass off.
PeanutButter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-22-2014, 11:14 PM   #79
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: richmond
Posts: 2,518
Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
A lot of people are blowing this way out of proportion.

Thousands of people die from smoking, drug abuse, car accidents, and violence every year, and suddenly the death of one man is a national tragedy? You're saying that because this happened at Parliment Hill, Canada has somehow changed?

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

An occupation does not define a man or woman, nor does it make him or her worth more than anyone else. By the looks of it, every day should be a tragedy in North America, because we seem to give so much of a shit about everyone, right?

Wrong, the majority of people simply do not care unless it is convenient to mourn. When one man decides to shoot up Parliment Hill, we all collectively lose our shit, but why? Does this really matter in the grand scheme of things? Will this change the way you wake up in the morning?

It's shitty, but shitty things happen to decent people every day in other parts of the world, and less than a single thought is given towards those unsung victims in your own group of friends until it's paraded by a major media outlet (or two). Children die in piss poor regions of Africa to gun violence every day, what makes them so much less worthy of our rage?

Does it suck that that man died? Yes.

Does it matter in my life? No.

Am I scared because of this? No.

Should Canada change because of this? No.


You will live to work another day, save your objections, wake up and understand the world you live in, you're being too sensitive.
This should matter in your life. He didn't just shoot the soldier. He shot you, he shot your family, and every Canadian you know. He didn't go on a killing spree. He could have killed more. But he (or they..if there is a "they") chose the soldier for a reason.
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-23-2014, 12:38 AM   #80
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,324
Thanked 1,481 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
BTW, You're a nihilist? haha fuck off. I bet you're married with kids, have a Canucks jersey, and say "Please and thank you" like everyone else.
You're just drinking haterade and not enough bubble tea. Nihilist? Laughing my fucking ass off.
I'm 21 years old, single without kids, heading towards becoming an aircraft technician and possibly joining the CF, and I don't like Hockey.

I don't think you understand the meaning of nihilism or it's various schools of thought. It has nothing to do with whether or not you say please and thank you, you uncultured brute.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post
This should matter in your life. He didn't just shoot the soldier. He shot you, he shot your family, and every Canadian you know. He didn't go on a killing spree. He could have killed more. But he (or they..if there is a "they") chose the soldier for a reason.
What extremist wouldn't choose the easiest way of getting under the skin of a nation? Your rage is exactly what he expected when he pulled the trigger, and you are playing right into his game, extremists get off on that. A tragedy is a nation cowering in fear, not a soldier in the way of a bullet.

Last edited by Yodamaster; 10-23-2014 at 12:50 AM.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 12:51 AM   #81
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
PeanutButter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 871
Thanked 1,757 Times in 281 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
I'm 21 years old, single without kids, heading towards becoming an aircraft technician and possibly joining the CF, and I don't like Hockey.

I don't think you understand the meaning of nihilism or it's various schools of thought. It has nothing to do with whether or not you say please and thank you, you uncultured brute.
Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.
PeanutButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:24 AM   #82
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,324
Thanked 1,481 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.
Your understanding is typical of someone who takes it at face value and assumes that followers intend only to destroy.

Spoilered for length.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Yodamaster; 10-23-2014 at 01:38 AM.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:38 AM   #83
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,045
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.
here this sounds like yoda and isn't exactly accurate to your description Moral nihilism - Expressivism
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:59 AM   #84
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,397
Thanked 5,040 Times in 563 Posts
Chronix is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 04:49 AM   #85
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Hehe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: YVR/TPE
Posts: 2,953
Thanked 1,384 Times in 575 Posts
RIP to the soldier who died.

I was just there at the parliament this summer with my son and wife.

For people who have never been there, it's a beautiful and open place. With some police patrolling/guarding the area. But very peaceful place and one of the officer even joked with me when he saw my son running around. A sharp contrast to what you see when you get to DC; police and barricades everywhere.

Sadly, I think all this is going to change after yesterday's incident.

Here is a picture of my son running and the police car in front of the building.

DSC00602 by JayPhotoStream, on Flickr
__________________
Nothing for now
Hehe is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 08:34 AM   #86
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tres Ciudades
Posts: 5,403
Thanked 3,689 Times in 1,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post
This should matter in your life. He didn't just shoot the soldier. He shot you, he shot your family, and every Canadian you know. He didn't go on a killing spree. He could have killed more. But he (or they..if there is a "they") chose the soldier for a reason.
holy fuck this is so full of stupid its hilarious.
escalated quickly much?
Reminds me of that John Oliver segment on Ray Rice and how people were all of a sudden saying what if this was your daughter, blah blah blah.

put your face switching machine away.

shitty quality but this is the only clip i could find.
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:38 AM   #87
In RS I Trust
 
murd0c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mission
Posts: 19,603
Thanked 16,829 Times in 3,951 Posts
Kevin Vickers gets a standing ovation from the Canadian MP's, this brought a tear to my eye

http://on.aol.ca/video/canadian-mps-...tion-518478254
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 09:41 AM   #88
GO FLAMES GO
 
Tegra_Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 4,293
Thanked 2,051 Times in 610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
Your understanding is typical of someone who takes it at face value and assumes that followers intend only to destroy.

Spoilered for length.

Spoiler!
I think you're pretty wrong, but youre preference. If you think anyone is unable to do anything in the slightest to improve the situation of another human being, you are extremely wrong.

Someone born, becomes a scientist, finds a cure for X disease(that saves millions of lives)......yaaahh, essentially he did nothing that mattered, correct?

a paramedic does CPR while others stand around and brings a human back to life....ya, that one act of help didnt make a difference.

befriending that quiet kid at school who gets bullied, stopped him from committing suicide...ya that simple gesture didnt matter...


I agree in the universe we are smaller than ants in the big picture, but since we are on this earth together, were trying to make the best of it. Enjoy the lives we have, some(like you) choose to coast along till youre 6ft under, not providing to civilization as we know it. But there are a vast amount of people that actually do give a shit...and hell, we out number you, especially in canada.

You live in a country that celebrates Rememberence day, we have a fucking holiday that honours our fallen and our veterans. We dont have a fallen mcdonalds employee day, we dont have a fallen police officer day. We have a day for our soldiers, and if you notice its a big national event! So are you really that surprised that the nation mourns the death of soldier.. you shouldnt be, because in all honesty, no matter how much of a nihilist you think you are, you care more about others than some random schmo.

EX.

youre walking with a friend(sibling, parent) across the lions gate bridge and a random dude riding a bike accidently hits your friend, and the person on the bike and your friend fall off over the side of the railing and are barely hanging on to the side, who will you attempt to help up first; youre friend or the random guy.

answer: youre friend.

you know why this is, cause as you say, your nihilist. Even below your beliefs you have inherit nature to care especially for those who mean something to you. You think you can make a difference by saving your friend, well in true fact, if you actually walk what you talk, you would save whoever you could, if you were selfless enough to actually even attempt to save them in the first place. so you can proclaim what you are, but in all honesty, your just like everyone else, except your trying to be the hipster version and go against the grain.


So when a nation mourns a soldier, its because we have a great connnection to our military personal. when a polititian dies, we dont have that form of connection. there are certain people/professions that really deserve the respect.

i have to go to shift..maybe ill continue my rant later
__________________
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Offroad *CURRENT*
2005 Nissan Xterra SE *SOLD*
1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X Widebody *SOLD*
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter

Last edited by Tegra_Devil; 10-23-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 09:45 AM   #89
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Richmond
Posts: 625
Thanked 571 Times in 174 Posts
Tr1ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:53 AM   #90
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,452
Thanked 2,665 Times in 960 Posts
Get used to it, more of this shit will happen as more and more people become disillusioned with our western, hyper-sexualized, status-centric, money-loving culture that is the very antithesis of conservative religious guidelines for how to live


Islam didn't push this guy to kill, our decadence does!
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #91
GO FLAMES GO
 
Tegra_Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 4,293
Thanked 2,051 Times in 610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Get used to it, more of this shit will happen as more and more people become disillusioned with our western, hyper-sexualized, status-centric, money-loving culture that is the very antithesis of conservative religious guidelines for how to live


Islam didn't push this guy to kill, our decadence does!
when did i ever mention that we(our corporations/government) are not forcing ourselves onto other civilizations?

when did i say we were in the right and they were in the wrong?

i think your in the wrong conversation buds.
__________________
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Offroad *CURRENT*
2005 Nissan Xterra SE *SOLD*
1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X Widebody *SOLD*
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #92
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,452
Thanked 2,665 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegra_Devil View Post
when did i ever mention that we(our corporations/government) are not forcing ourselves onto other civilizations?

when did i say we were in the right and they were in the wrong?

i think your in the wrong conversation buds.

Whoa! I never accused you of anything dude, chill!

All I am saying is that western liberal culture is very fascist in its operation. Look at #GamerGate and how the media colludes to push a narrative, secret email lists of journos who organize to push certain viewpoints through while silencing others.

Not only that, look at the celebrities that are pushed in front of us. Our culture IS sick and twisted and in need of a good cleaning. If ISIS killed Justin Bieber I'd probably donate to them! What we value and worship is completely insulting to some belief systems and are completely and utterly incompatible with each other. Add more of these belief systems to the west and we'll end up like France!

Oh well. Make enough money and live in Vancouver where cash is the great insulator from 99.9% of life's bullshit.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:23 AM   #93
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,452
Thanked 2,665 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post

An occupation does not define a man or woman, nor does it make him or her worth more than anyone else.

Bwahahahahaha... do you really believe that for a second?


Celebrities, for example, are MUCH higher value human beings.


Human beings are not all equal. Not by a long shot. Your occupation can and will define who you are, without a shred of doubt.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-23-2014, 10:23 AM   #94
In RS I Trust
 
murd0c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mission
Posts: 19,603
Thanked 16,829 Times in 3,951 Posts
a video of Vickers moments after he shout the guy..

Kevin Vickers, Gun In Hand, Walks Through Parliament Moments After Shooting

Quote:
Earlier, Canadian honour guard Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was ambushed and fatally shot at the National War Memorial, across the street from Parliament Hill. The gunman made his way inside Centre Block where he crossed paths with Vickers.

“This is the first time in his career that he’s shot anyone,” said Vickers’ niece, Erin, to Sun News. The Miramichi, N.B. native’s praises were sung across the country for his selfless act. Parliamentarians expressed their thanks for his intervention.

“Thank God for Sgt at Arms Kevin Vickers,” tweeted Justice Minister Peter Mackay.

Highly regarded by his colleagues for his professionalism, Vickers was in the RCMP for nearly 30 years, rising in its ranks. He then served as the House’s director of security operations prior to his appointment as sergeant-at-arms in 2006.

“I couldn’t be prouder of him right now,” said younger brother John Vickers.

Responsible for overseeing security operations on Parliament, Vickers’ office is approximately six metres away from the Parliamentary Library, according to The Globe and Mail.

The gunman was shot dead just outside its doors.
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:25 AM   #95
I have named my kids VIC and VLS
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 27,727
Thanked 7,281 Times in 2,573 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Bwahahahahaha... do you really believe that for a second?


Celebrities, for example, are MUCH higher value human beings.


Human beings are not all equal. Not by a long shot. Your occupation can and will define who you are, without a shred of doubt.
Lol celebs are much higher value?

That's like the complete opposite end of the spectrum most people are always arguing when they say why should a doctor, soldier, cop make less than a Sidney Crosby? Which I don't agree with but celebs hardly add value to a society.
__________________
Dank memes cant melt steel beams
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 10:31 AM   #96
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,452
Thanked 2,665 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
Lol celebs are much higher value?

That's like the complete opposite end of the spectrum most people are always arguing when they say why should a doctor, soldier, cop make less than a Sidney Crosby? Which I don't agree with but celebs hardly add value to a society.

Women are a litmus test of what we value, as they are magnets to power.


Doctors, soldiers, cops... have fucking 0 social power. They do not impress. Put them on TV talking about magic diet pills and they'll gain a huge following and THEN they'll impress people!


Celebrities have massive power and reach now. This is why women line up to have sex with male celebrities, and why other men pay attention to them and try and emulate them as much as possible!


Why are some women trying to join ISIS? They smell growing power in a culture that appeals to them. I doubt many female muslims or ISIS supporters like our celebrity-obsessed culture at all.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #97
In RS I Trust
 
murd0c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mission
Posts: 19,603
Thanked 16,829 Times in 3,951 Posts
This stupid argument is annoying but Multicartual is correct in saying that Celebrities have massive power and reach compared to the general public because its so true.. Sad but really true
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #98
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,452
Thanked 2,665 Times in 960 Posts
Put it this way, if a doctor goes on TV talking about how bad trans-fats are for your heart, which killed 600,000+ people in the US last year, nobody will really pay attention. Who cares? Who is this nobody and why should I listen to him?


If some crazy bitch with massive celebrity status goes on TV talking about how vaccination is bad and her own personal beliefs on why it's bad, holy fuck a NATIONAL ANTI-VAX MOVEMENT WILL START!


ISIS will keep growing because it has real power and does not play by the rules of western society. It shouldn't be surprising that the people who feel completely alienated in our culture seek to join something that hates us for our freedoms. The freedom we abuse with unrestrained decadence. What keeps the decadence going uninterrupted is the endless amounts of porn, video games and mindless distractions that keep the 99% too busy to get pissed off!


Meanwhile homeless people will continue to die in gutters and parks in Vancouver while 3 million dollar houses sit empty on the west side. These houses will continue to keep going up in value so some chinaman can bring his family here, buy more property to rent to white people as their kids drive around in Lambos with N's on the back.


That's life!

Last edited by multicartual; 10-23-2014 at 10:53 AM.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:45 AM   #99
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,452
Thanked 2,665 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
Celebrities have massive power and reach compared to the general public

Jay-Z raps about having Obama texting him


When you are a celebrity you have massive, massive, massive power.


Kids Want Fame More Than Anything$|$Yalda T. Uhls


We next examined whether tweens were picking up on these messages, and that research was just published in Developmental Psychology. We wondered if the synergy between the fame-oriented content of popular TV shows and the opportunity to post online videos and status updates for "friends" and strangers created the perfect storm for a desire for fame. In our discussions, we asked preteens what they wanted in their future. Their number one choice? Fame.


Western children grow up on a diet of narcissism and mindless fucking spongebob.


Muslim children get taught... what? I'm sure it's not how to suck Justin Bieber's dick.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:50 AM   #100
GO FLAMES GO
 
Tegra_Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 4,293
Thanked 2,051 Times in 610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Whoa! I never accused you of anything dude, chill!

All I am saying is that western liberal culture is very fascist in its operation. Look at #GamerGate and how the media colludes to push a narrative, secret email lists of journos who organize to push certain viewpoints through while silencing others.

Not only that, look at the celebrities that are pushed in front of us. Our culture IS sick and twisted and in need of a good cleaning. If ISIS killed Justin Bieber I'd probably donate to them! What we value and worship is completely insulting to some belief systems and are completely and utterly incompatible with each other. Add more of these belief systems to the west and we'll end up like France!

Oh well. Make enough money and live in Vancouver where cash is the great insulator from 99.9% of life's bullshit.
sorry, was in a bad mood. i apologize for my outburst
__________________
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Offroad *CURRENT*
2005 Nissan Xterra SE *SOLD*
1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X Widebody *SOLD*
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net