REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-24-2014, 09:31 PM   #26
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
ooh struck a cord with stylin red

AWKWARD

sorry for your childhood, bro
Advertisement
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:31 PM   #27
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
sorry but a lot of you guys are still missing the point a bit

men & women are the same; a teen who wants to get fucked are the same be they male or female...some of you are still propping women on a pedestal and probably think girls aren't horn dogs...when in reality they're just as horny (some would say more since they "mature" faster)

so to let female teachers off and not males is ridiculous...they should both be punished or both be given a slap on the wrist

imo its best to punish them all simply because the risk of teen girls and boys who are actually getting taken advantage of outweighs everything regardless of how fun it is to say "fuck yeah wish this happened when i was that age"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
ooh struck a cord with stylin red

AWKWARD

sorry for your childhood, bro
lol i was just removing it too since i figured it really didnt deserve a fail :P

Last edited by StylinRed; 10-24-2014 at 10:03 PM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2014, 09:49 PM   #28
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiuYi View Post
now try to remember your OLDEST/FATTEST/UGLIEST teachers and imagine them sending you nudies everyday and rubbing their saggy wrinkly tits in your face during class

i'd want all the laws on God's green earth protecting me
This. The law is (supposedly) meant to be blind, universal, and treat people equally. Flip the script, if it was a male teacher and female student I don't think anybody would care if it was a Channing Tatum lookalike, he'd still get f**cked in the ass by the law, regardless of how I'm sure any 15-16 year old girl would "want it".

If a person has demonstrated suicidal tendencies, and he/she gets murdered... does the murderer get away with it because the person "wanted it"? No, he'd obviously still go to jail for a long ass time.

Don't get me wrong, if I was the male student and my teacher looked like that, I'd be all for it, but at the end of the day let's be real... I myself, and people who are "totally okay" with this happening are only okay with it because the teacher in this case is a pretty good looking female. I don't know about you, but if some fatass old geriatric teacher tried pulling this shit on me back in HS I'd call the cops too lol.
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #29
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Okay now you guys have literally just degraded the conversation right back down to the age old question of:

How old is 15 really?

Don't make me post Dave Chapelle yet again.

We tell these kids they aren't allowed to vote, they aren't allowed to buy cigarettes, they can't buy booze, all because they aren't mature enough to understand the consequences of their actions. Yet you guys are okay with them having intercourse with an authority figure? Sorry but ya'll are out to lunch.

Someone just please answer my original question, where would you guys like to draw the line? At what age. Surely you can't be okay with a kindergartner getting fucked in the ass by a 25 year old... So what do you consider a reasonable cut-off for age of consent?

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:29 PM   #30
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
i wonder how these students pull it off.

like how does it get initiated?? go up to teacher after school and chit chat, ask for hmrk help, purposely check out the teacher?

when i was in high school i wouldnt have had the balls to do it. maybe if i get ported into a high school kid's body with my current mindset...
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:29 PM   #31
The sound of inevitability

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
The law simply says that minors are unable to legally consent. That law is there because our society believes that people under the age of 18 are not mature enough to make an informed decision on certain subject matter.
\[/SPOILER]
And our society is wrong.
People at the age of 18 or below ARE capable of making informed decisions based on their feelings at the time. Whether these feelings are moral, the right decision or good for them is another matter.

Example A: I'm 15, want to fuck my 30 year old math teacher.
It happens..
Am I harmed? No.
Is it a bad idea? Maybe. If she get's pregnant, it was a bad choice. If she doesn't, I got lucky or I was smart and used condoms.
Putting the teacher away and ruining her life , whether this teacher is male or female with the roles reversed, is stupid.

Our society also believed that whites only bathrooms were a good idea and that native americans were savages who weren't human. Society thinks a lot of shit, sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong.

Quote:

What you are basically saying is that "A younger male cannot be raped by a female, because he will always feel pleasure from it". While I understand the positioning I don't completely agree.
.[/SPOILER]
I'm not saying that exactly.
A male can be raped by his female teacher if he doesn't WANT or CONSENT to sex.
That's obvious.

What I'm actually saying is that sex != rape if teacher age > student age by n years.

I think that calling it molestation and rape is offensive to people who were actually molested/ raped.

Quote:

I'm going to pose a classic ethics question to you, very similar principle to the above;

In the scenario above, do you think Rhonda should have final say in what happens to her? Is she mature enough to make that decision?

Keep in mind, while there isn't a right or a wrong answer, the Utilitarian perspective, Kants view, and the ethics of care, all dictate a very similar answer.

Spoiler!
To answer this:

Yes, Rhonda should have the final say.

Why? Rhonda is dying and is in pain.
By age 15, Rhonda knows what death is.. she knows what pain is.. and I'm sure she doesn't like pain.

While her parents love her, logically they have no say in this.. because Rhonda will jump off a fucking bridge or cut her self to end her suffering either way.

Quote:
what happens if we change Rhonda's age from 15, to 13, or 10. At what point do we draw the line? Your putting yourself into pretty murky waters...
At 13, a person still knows whether they want to die or not if intense pain is causing them to suffer beyond what they can tolerate. So yes, the same goes for a 13 year old and a 10 year old. Even a fucking 5 year old.

The problem is that people love more than anything to try to tell the world how to behave and live their lives based on THEIR EMOTIONS and based on THOSE EMOTIONS they conclude that this is actually LOGIC and therefore the right thing.

The problem isn't that people don't know how to think, it's that they confuse feeling for thinking.
And their feelings don't matter in a logical world.

If my 14 year old daughter wants to fuck a teacher of hers , I will not allow it because it's not a good decision to make (pregnancy she's not ready for, etc) but if she DOES succeed getting fucked by Mr.D , you bet your ass I would fight to make sure the teacher get's no jail time - should he be teaching still? No, I want someone grown up and capable of thinking of the consequences to teach my kid.. but it was her choice, she will deal with consequences (if any) and Mr.D - if the school decides it, should be fired at most if he's weak enough to be seduced by a 15 year old and not think of the consequences.

But no, HURRRR PUT AWAY TEACHER FOR 30 YEARS CHILD MOLESTER MY ANGEL WOULD NEVER DO THAT SHES PRECIOUS OMG THINK OF THE CHILDRUNS MY BABY CAN DO NO WRONG 30 years to lyfe pls.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2014, 10:54 PM   #32
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post

To answer this:

Yes, Rhonda should have the final say.

Why? Rhonda is dying and is in pain.
By age 15, Rhonda knows what death is.. she knows what pain is.. and I'm sure she doesn't like pain.

While her parents love her, logically they have no say in this.. because Rhonda will jump off a fucking bridge or cut her self to end her suffering either way.

At 13, a person still knows whether they want to die or not if intense pain is causing them to suffer beyond what they can tolerate. So yes, the same goes for a 13 year old and a 10 year old. Even a fucking 5 year old.

The problem is that people love more than anything to try to tell the world how to behave and live their lives based on THEIR EMOTIONS and based on THOSE EMOTIONS they conclude that this is actually LOGIC and therefore the right thing.

The problem isn't that people don't know how to think, it's that they confuse feeling for thinking.
And their feelings don't matter in a logical world.

If my 14 year old daughter wants to fuck a teacher of hers , I will not allow it because it's not a good decision to make (pregnancy she's not ready for, etc) but if she DOES succeed getting fucked by Mr.D , you bet your ass I would fight to make sure the teacher get's no jail time - should he be teaching still? No, I want someone grown up and capable of thinking of the consequences to teach my kid.. but it was her choice, she will deal with consequences (if any) and Mr.D - if the school decides it, should be fired at most if he's weak enough to be seduced by a 15 year old and not think of the consequences.

But no, HURRRR PUT AWAY TEACHER FOR 30 YEARS CHILD MOLESTER MY ANGEL WOULD NEVER DO THAT SHES PRECIOUS OMG THINK OF THE CHILDRUNS MY BABY CAN DO NO WRONG 30 years to lyfe pls.
Thanks. You helped greately with my health ethics discussion posting...

And that my friends is how you get someone to do your homework for free...

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #33
I am Hook'd on RS

Teen is a dumb-ass. Why?
dashosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #34
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:
Thanks. You helped greately with my health ethics discussion posting...

And that my friends is how you get someone to do your homework for free...
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:45 PM   #35
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Quote:
People at the age of 18 or below ARE capable of making informed decisions based on their feelings at the time. Whether these feelings are moral, the right decision or good for them is another matter.

It happens..
Am I harmed? No.
What if the teacher shoves a broom stick up you butt? You asked for it right?

Even if you didn't ask for who are they going to believe?

Is it that hard for adults to not fck minors they are in charge of?
Old 10-27-2014, 09:16 PM   #36
Not a mod

If it means getting an A, in say, Math 11 or even Science 10, I'd definitely let her suck my dick (actually if she was remotely hot - I'd do it for a C+)
SoulCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:13 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
What if the teacher shoves a broom stick up you butt? You asked for it right?

Even if you didn't ask for who are they going to believe?

Is it that hard for adults to not fck minors they are in charge of?

Who said that sex means doing anything and everything you want to the other person?

Do you understand the word 'consent'?

This is your logic here:
If I'm under 18 and a student, I am 100% incapable of knowing what sex is, what I like about sex and I can not communicate this to the other more mature/ adult party and the other party will completely not respect my boundaries and will shove broom sticks up my ass.

That argument is based on fear.

Also, I'm not saying it's right to fuck the minors you're in charge of. I said if it's consensual, the teacher doesn't need to get his/her life destroyed by being put in with murderers and rapists for 30 years.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
This post thanked by:
Old 10-28-2014, 10:25 AM   #38
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Quote:
Who said that sex means doing anything and everything you want to the other person?

Do you understand the word 'consent'?

This is your logic here:
If I'm under 18 and a student, I am 100% incapable of knowing what sex is, what I like about sex and I can not communicate this to the other more mature/ adult party and the other party will completely not respect my boundaries and will shove broom sticks up my ass.

Also, I'm not saying it's right to fuck the minors you're in charge of. I said if it's consensual, the teacher doesn't need to get his/her life destroyed by being put in with murderers and rapists for 30 years.
Minors are not able to give consent. Also who are you going to believe a student or the teacher.

Also how young is to young what if your daughter is 7?
Old 10-28-2014, 10:31 AM   #39
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulCrusher View Post
If it means getting an A, in say, Math 11 or even Science 10, I'd definitely let her suck my dick (actually if she was remotely hot - I'd do it for a C+)

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-28-2014, 12:44 PM   #40
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Guys:

Sex should not be exchanged when one of the two are in a position of power. It is a conflict of interest and a disgrace to other members of the profession.

Same reason why police should be immediately fired if they exchange, say, a blowjob for not giving someone a speeding ticket.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-28-2014, 12:55 PM   #41
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulCrusher View Post
Damn, those are some high standards. It's a blowjob for fucks sake. I wouldn't expect anything in return. Getting a blowjob is better than NOT getting a blowjob. Jeez.
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-02-2014, 05:47 PM   #42

Me:
Quote:

You:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
what if your daughter is 7?

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 11-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #43
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Looks like I'm going back to highschool. There are a few teachers I still want to fuck. My grade 6 teacher had a fat ass. I still think of it.
BrownBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #44
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
Looks like I'm going back to highschool. There are a few teachers I still want to fuck. My grade 6 teacher had a fat ass. I still think of it.
if it was fat then, its probably enormous now.

update us though, we're waiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:50 AM   #45
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:

It happens..
Am I harmed? No.
Is it a bad idea? Maybe. If she get's pregnant, it was a bad choice. If she doesn't, I got lucky or I was smart and used condoms.
Quote:
Arizona policy shows that even though he was raped, Olivas is not exempt from child support unless the parent seeking child support has been found guilty of sexual assault with a minor. But since Olivas never prosecuted, no court case exists.

Olivas told the Republic he wants his daughter to succeed and wants to help pay, but that he doesn’t believe he should have to pay back penalties, incurred over a time when he was a child himself. Especially since he didn’t know his daughter even existed.

Currently Olivas is trying to fight the penalty costs, but told the Republic he can’t afford a lawyer.
Statutory rape victim reportedly forced to pay child support | Q13 FOX News
minoru_tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote