REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Photography Equipment ONLY

USED Photography Equipment ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used digital cameras, memory cards, tripods, camera bags, batteries, etc.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:38 PM   #1
I STILL don't get it

FS: Nikon 14-2mm F2.8G AF-S lens - $1600

Selling my Nikon 14-24mm lens as it's been sitting on the shelf not being utilized. I've been using my mirrorless system more and so I figure I should let this gem go! Fantastic condition like new! The pictures are amazing that come out of this lens! This beauty is $2000+ taxes new.

Comes with everything you see in the pictures:

14-24mm F2.8G ED lens
Lens cover
Original Box + Manuals
Original soft carrying case
$1600 FIRM

NO LOW BALLS - my price is fair and FIRM.
NO SHIPPING, LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
NO TRADES
NO PAYPAL

Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, render outstanding image integrity.

Key Features:
•Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths
•ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration to deliver stunning sharpness and contrast
•Aspherical lenses including large-diameter PGM elements eliminate various types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture
•Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections, effectively reducing ghosting and flare
•High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating provides superior color reproduction, while minimizing ghosting and flare
•IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel
•Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet autofocus operation
•Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
•0.28 m/0.9 ft. closest focusing distance with focal length 18-24 mm
•M/A mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus, even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag
•Dedicated flower-shaped lens hood effectively minimizes stray light
•Lens barrel is built for comfortable holding while featuring a rugged design; zoom and focusing rings provide smooth operation
•Engineered to Nikon professional D-SLR standards to effectively resist dust and moisture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (23.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (17.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (9.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (9.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (13.1 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
EgNyTeR is offline   Reply With Quote