REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:59 AM   #176
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,245 Times in 274 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
By chance do both of you work in the same industry?
He's an accountant. I was a mechanic apprentice back home now I work at gm in the service department. starting my apprenticeship over its a little too costly at the moment after the move.
Advertisement
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
I believe cars are meant to be driven. I see zero point in having a beautiful car and never driving it. Might as well have Miranda Kerr in your bed and sleeping on the ground cause you don't want to fudge her mascara...

We go through our entire lives being told what to do every step of the way. The garage was always the one place where you could indulge in your own passion, with not a care for the outside world.
Godzira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:05 PM   #177
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,576 Times in 4,294 Posts
ok good, you were having some of us worried for a second..
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:14 PM   #178
RS controls my life!

currently catching up on my rs history...

http://www.revscene.net/forums/69007...-gridlock.html
I believe cars are meant to be driven. I see zero point in having a beautiful car and never driving it. Might as well have Miranda Kerr in your bed and sleeping on the ground cause you don't want to fudge her mascara...

We go through our entire lives being told what to do every step of the way. The garage was always the one place where you could indulge in your own passion, with not a care for the outside world.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:01 PM   #179
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Oh well, come on...I should know better....having an opinion AND a vagina is just plain wrong.
Quote:
Okay, since nobody else is really fulfilling the point of this thread, maybe I will attempt to start it....

Xilley,

I am rather amused with your obsession with me. I am not really sure where it has come from, but I feel you have a lot of pent-up anger towards me that seeps out into RS Chat (for instant gratification through peer worship, no doubt) and random un-related threads, such as the recent R&G threads.

I don't know you. I have never met you nor have I ever spoken with you (this being the exception) on RS, in person, or any other form of communication. I do not know anything about you (car, job, relationship status, what you look like, age, race, etc.) and to be perfectly honest, I don't really care. However, you seem to know a lot about me...and what you do know appears to incite some real feelings, which unfortunately, you can not seem to resolve.

So, here is my suggestion...take this thread and scream it out. Call me names, slander me, post some memes, attack me, etc...do whatever you need to do to get it out. Just...let it out, dude. Release it all. Its Fight Club so you won't get banned or get points or get a warning. Just let it go. I think it will help as I have this feeling that you sit at your computer cruising around RS and when you see my cute little avatar, you want to punch your screen.

Its cool man....post away. I'm not going to responds because truthfully, I don't particularly care and I'm not going to fail because I know that bugs you deep inside. Just giver.

Releasing it all will make you feel better. Then, just maybe, you can continue your time on RS without the burden of these feelings and without having to think about someone so far removed from your circle that it is a little bizarre that this even needs to happen.

EDIT: And, while we are at it, why don't we add "dlo" to this as well because, in reality, this could have been addressed to either of you. Go forth a release, my friends!
Quote:
500, yo!! The have yet to update so technically it is the "end". Feels good, dude.

lol woww...

well all I can say is the only thing dinosaur and I have in common is that we're female. As far as her attitude goes I know a lot of girls in the car scene that pretend to "omg so totally looooveeee cars" because they like the male attention they get. They think they're so far above everyone else and have the idea in their head that every guy is IN LOVE with them. which is kind of the feeling I got from her by reading her posts. And it really gives the rest of us a bad rap.

but as far as comparing me to her is kinda upsetting.. I've gotten where I am by being as helpful as I can and as nice to people as I can. I had a pretty good reputation at home and was the "jdm or skyline go to" and starting out as a girl its VERY hard to gain respect in the car community because people instantly assume I'm like every other "car girl" and it was was really tough leaving that behind and starting new. But even though I joke around alot I actually know a lot more than the average bear and I worked my butt off to get where I'm at today. I genuinely love cars, the car scene and anything to with it. I don't do it to attract attention to myself. at the end of the day I just wanna go fast. :P

Old 12-11-2014, 02:25 PM   #180
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
She wasn't a car person, even stated this a number of times. And ignore TOS'd, everyone else does

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:15 PM   #181
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
lol woww...

well all I can say is the only thing dinosaur and I have in common is that we're female. As far as her attitude goes I know a lot of girls in the car scene that pretend to "omg so totally looooveeee cars" because they like the male attention they get.
Don't recall ever seeing dino claim to be a car chick. Didn't see a lot of what went down that led to her and grid quitting, either, although I've heard she got shit on pretty hard.

What I do know is that dino and grid, being landlords/property managers, had a lot of great insight and information they shared when it came to things like rental issues, renos, and so on. They knew their shit and were glad to share when someone asked. That's a valuable commodity on any forum, and it sucks that things went down the way they did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #182
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,872 Times in 3,849 Posts
Why the fuck is this no longer about crazy food demands and is now about some newb?
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #183
Not a mod

Time to let the thread die boys and girls. Enjoyed it immensely.

Thanks OP, its cause of ppl like you that makes this place entertaining.
SoulCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:58 PM   #184
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
Dino didnt like me...

Dino didnt like anyone...

no one liked Dino.. Rs was a more exciting place last year
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-15-2014, 10:49 AM   #185
In RS I Trust

So if anyone was wondering the total fails from the first post is 121... This is me counting one by one and not using word to check.. More then likely it would of been one off since Big Earls name is on two lines.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-15-2014, 10:55 AM   #186
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
well all I can say is the only thing dinosaur and I have in common is that we're female. As far as her attitude goes I know a lot of girls in the car scene that pretend to "omg so totally looooveeee cars" because they like the male attention they get. They think they're so far above everyone else and have the idea in their head that every guy is IN LOVE with them.

Women operate on male attention, ask a woman in her late 40's or early 50's about the moment where they realized they "hit the wall". A friend of mine's mom told me that she woke up one day and started noticing she was invisible to men, they never check her out anymore. When she was younger it was nearly impossible for her to find men that did not go out of their way to get her attention, hold doors open, chat her up, etc etc. Now that she's 53 she "doesn't even exist anymore" in her own words!

Male attention is incredibly valuable for women, they can use it to get all sorts of perks, gifts, social ranking, income, fame, you name it!

Milk it for what it's worth now because later in life, you too, will become invisible.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #187
HELP ME PLS!!!

Even if I TRIED to make a fail post, I don't know if I could get 121 fails. OP is pretty impressive!

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
carisear is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #188
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Women operate on male attention, ask a woman in her late 40's or early 50's about the moment where they realized they "hit the wall". A friend of mine's mom told me that she woke up one day and started noticing she was invisible to men, they never check her out anymore. When she was younger it was nearly impossible for her to find men that did not go out of their way to get her attention, hold doors open, chat her up, etc etc. Now that she's 53 she "doesn't even exist anymore" in her own words!

Male attention is incredibly valuable for women, they can use it to get all sorts of perks, gifts, social ranking, income, fame, you name it!

Milk it for what it's worth now because later in life, you too, will become invisible.
truth-facts-funny-graphs-wumo-30.jpg

Agreed and that goes both ways. Everyone likes to be noticed all I was saying is when it comes to cars I do it for other reasons than male attention. I don't need a fast car to impress people.

This post thanked by:
Old 12-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #189
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,090 Times in 318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carisear View Post
Even if I TRIED to make a fail post, I don't know if I could get 121 fails. OP is pretty impressive!
"With great power, comes great responsibility."
corollagtSr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:57 PM   #190
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,218 Times in 1,611 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carisear View Post
you haven't seen the best of the best

I'm quite sure 121 is a drop in the bucket for previous threads.

side note: OP broke 700 fails, hurray!
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 02:26 AM   #191
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

The law considers your actions to be theft and allows ihop to prosecute you.
One month later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by z-33 View Post
THE GUY IN THE RED SHIRT throwing the newspaper stand into the window IS INDY BHANGU FROM SURREY.
Mancini is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-23-2014, 07:19 AM   #192
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,527 Times in 834 Posts
@OP

At least complain before the food is eaten...
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #193
In RS I Trust

About to eat at new west ihop will report back with my finding of food quality, temperatures and service
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:21 AM   #194
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
About to eat at new west ihop will report back with my finding of food quality, temperatures and service
Pics of any cute waitresses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:32 AM   #195
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
that place is filled with old ladies

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:35 AM   #196
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,687 Times in 1,624 Posts
Most of New Westminster is filled with old ladies lol
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2014, 06:06 PM   #197
In RS I Trust

Well the new west Ihop was fucken excellent, the food was hot and the service was some of the best I have had at a breakfast place in a while. Like what inv4zn said old as fuck but I was pretty hung over and just happy to ear bacon
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2014, 06:19 PM   #198
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,031 Times in 2,071 Posts
I'm sure it tasted good when hungover, but that looks nasty! Leave it to IHOP to make bacon look unappetizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2014, 06:23 PM   #199
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
at the end of the day, bacon is bacon ...
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
bloodmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:28 PM   #200
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,784 Times in 2,492 Posts
no pancakes for their flavoured syrup?

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch