REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-31-2015, 02:03 AM   #151
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,690 Posts
Saturday... waiting.
Advertisement
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:41 AM   #152
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2015, 08:11 AM   #153
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,429 Times in 5,105 Posts
Pretty sure you guys scared him off... if I was OP, I wouldn't come back in here... I'd go to open my laptop... pause... go get my nails done, do some shopping, go back home, think about opening my laptop again, think about all the mean things people say to other people in this world... and then eat a bucket of ice cream and post something on Facebook that people will "Like" a lot.

IF... I were OP.
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:45 AM   #154
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Pretty sure you guys scared him off... if I was OP, I wouldn't come back in here... I'd go to open my laptop... pause... go get my nails done, do some shopping, go back home, think about opening my laptop again, think about all the mean things people say to other people in this world... and then eat a bucket of ice cream and post something on Facebook that people will "Like" a lot.

IF... I were OP.
i bet the chick that scammed him will 'like' his posts
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:03 PM   #155
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
PUSSIED OUT

LIKE A BOSS
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:39 PM   #156
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Everyone. I'm sorry to disappear. I'm back to report a few things. I will most likely win this case.
She is now thinking of asking her lawyer for legal advice and how she can run away with $3100.
Plus court fees of $400. At the moment, she is trying to play games with me by saying she transferred her BMW to someone else and has no money. She's being cocky now and thinks she is not liable and claims she never recieved my personal service.

Either her lawyer has no knowledge of rules for personal service or she is trying to bs her way out.
I also found out her cousins home number and she picked up the phone. She is threatening me not to call that number again. She said she will call her uncle who works for rcmp.

All I know is I may be out $3300 for now but she will have a judgement against her for 10 years which will show on her credit reports. I will return later once its over with so I can tell you all who this person is. She can run but she can't keep hiding. If she wants to play games I can always report to her manager in which I have her email and work phone.
Drift_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-08-2015, 11:57 PM   #157
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
find out when she transferred her bmw and to whom, as that transfer can be deemed illegal "fraudulent conveyance"

Quote:
Fraudulent conveyance to avoid debt or duty of others
1 If made to delay, hinder or defraud creditors and others of their just and lawful remedies

(a) a disposition of property, by writing or otherwise,
(b) a bond,
(c) a proceeding, or
(d) an order
is void and of no effect against a person or the person's assignee or personal representative whose rights and obligations are or might be disturbed, hindered, delayed or defrauded, despite a pretence or other matter to the contrary.
Application of Act
2 This Act does not apply to a disposition of property for good consideration and in good faith lawfully transferred to a person who, at the time of the transfer, has no notice or knowledge of collusion or fraud.
http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/...atreg/96163_01
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-09-2015, 10:42 AM   #158
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
While you're at it, could you loan me some money? The Russians are after my grandmother's neighbor's cat again. I told Waffles to stop buying meth from them when he can't pay but that stupid cat won't listen.

But seriously, are you still letting this chick drag you around by the balls? How have you not ruined her life yet?
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-09-2015, 11:00 AM   #159
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
She is really setting herself up for just a few grand.

Anything that's bad shows up on your credit report ruin your life basically. Good luck trying to get a mortgage, a loan, line of credit, lease a car, get a new credit card, even some of more professional jobs require a credit check oh and landlord do credit check as well. Even cell phone company like Rogers do a credit check. Basically she fuck herself for 7 years just not paying you. I say the damage is way worse on her end.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-10-2015, 04:18 AM   #160
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,690 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
She is really setting herself up for just a few grand.

Anything that's bad shows up on your credit report ruin your life basically. Good luck trying to get a mortgage, a loan, line of credit, lease a car, get a new credit card, even some of more professional jobs require a credit check oh and landlord do credit check as well. Even cell phone company like Rogers do a credit check. Basically she fuck herself for 7 years just not paying you. I say the damage is way worse on her end.
Nah, I doubt it. All she has to do is ask OP to borrow more money when she wants to get a mortgage. Pussy OP will probably forget about this thread and walk right into the same trap.
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-11-2015, 09:41 AM   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
Nah, I doubt it. All she has to do is ask OP to borrow more money when she wants to get a mortgage. Pussy OP will probably forget about this thread and walk right into the same trap.
I'll give her a penny if she shows up for the payment hearing.
if she doesn't show up then I guess I shall pay her visit at her jail cell.

Last edited by Drift_Monkey; 05-11-2015 at 10:45 AM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-11-2015, 10:06 AM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
While you're at it, could you loan me some money? The Russians are after my grandmother's neighbor's cat again. I told Waffles to stop buying meth from them when he can't pay but that stupid cat won't listen.

But seriously, are you still letting this chick drag you around by the balls? How have you not ruined her life yet?
I ain't letting her drag me down. I have a leash on her now since I now have a default judgement on her and I'm now dragging her to court to settle this.

At this point, I'm really looking forward to the payment hearing. Whether she shows up or not, big trouble will be on the way for her. It will be interesting if she does get jail time. It surprises me that she would have a lawyer and still ignores the court notices. I'm sure the lawyer fees would have covered at least half the amount owing lol.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM   #163
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,429 Times in 5,105 Posts
Haha not to burst your bubble but she ain't going to jail, don't get your hopes up. People don't even go to jail for killing people sometimes in Canada
68style is offline   Reply With Quote