REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Moderator Candidacy (https://www.revscene.net/forums/701165-moderator-candidacy.html)

bcrdukes 01-28-2015 09:11 PM

Moderator Candidacy

Hello Revscene Administrators,

Before you mods and admins tear me a new one and dismiss this post as a joke, please hear me out.

Despite my "past" on the forum, I would like to formally apologize for any grief, pain, and agony I have cause the team as a whole. I would like for us to move on from the past and create a better Revscene altogether.

Having said that, I would like to submit my candidacy as VLS Moderator again. I believe we can do more with less, being that I am more than capable of taking on the tasks of the plethora of moderators on the forum.

More so, I will maintain impartiality to all things Revscene and real-life. I respect that Revscene is a business entity and that my personal doings shall not affect any decisions made on the forum, individually under my guise as bcrdukes and as a moderator team. I am confident in which my post count, experience, and outlook for Revscene for 2015 and beyond shall be a benefit to Revscene.

Please contact me via PM to further discuss. Remember, I am always here to lend a hand. I am a man of my word You guys are always family to me.

Sincerely,

bcrdukes
23,645 Post and counting
Top 10 Posters of Revscene

originalhypa 01-29-2015 08:23 AM

Dukes for Prime Minister!!!

http://rlv.zcache.co.nz/big_deal_can..._8byvr_324.jpg

let it be known that my posting here neither supports nor opposes his candidacy as a moderator. I'm just trying to get cheap laughs. So falalalala to your face

TOS'd 01-29-2015 08:48 AM

Cant find thread but I would like to reopen my moderator application. I feel it was unfairly declined because the person I was dealing with did not respond back, after I had answered their questions, for months. And by that time, they said they were no longer looking to fill any positions. Please contact me via PM.

Gucci Mane 01-29-2015 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOS'd (Post 8588305)
Cant find thread but I would like to reopen my moderator application. I feel it was unfairly declined because the person I was dealing with did not respond back, after I had answered their questions, for months. And by that time, they said they were no longer looking to fill any positions. Please contact me via PM.

TOS'd honestly, just stfu. okay dude. god....

TOS'd 01-29-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidish (Post 8588310)
TOS'd honestly, just stfu. okay dude. god....

Please stay out of the Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs sub-forum if you have nothing relevant to add. :whistle:

Gucci Mane 01-29-2015 09:22 AM

no.

#hipsterasiandukesforpresident2016

bcrdukes 01-08-2018 10:18 AM

Bump - Would like to re-submit my candidacy for mod again.

Revscene's been a bit stale lately. I have a few proposals to spice things up and to get users more interactive. Thanks in advance.

originalhypa 01-08-2018 12:46 PM

I'll support anyone who brings back the : lol smilie.
I have to seperate the : from the lol, or else it comes up as a blank.

I miss that little yellow guy.
:(

TOS'd 01-08-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by originalhypa (Post 8881799)
I'll support anyone who brings back the : lol smilie.
I have to seperate the : from the lol, or else it comes up as a blank.

I miss that little yellow guy.
:(

I will step up. As the first platform of my candidacy, I will do what I can to bring the "little yellow guy" back. I was also heavily involved in bringing many of the Smiles on to this website awhile back.

#iamachangedperson

twitchyzero 01-08-2018 02:52 PM

just realized I'm in the top 30 posters (half of which aren't even active anymore) and have more posts than !SG :heckno:

time to quit

yray 01-08-2018 02:52 PM

I want :noob: back

TOS'd 01-08-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yray (Post 8881821)
I want :noob: back

:noob: is a form of cyber bullying and should not be encouraged by the use of such Smile.

bcrdukes 01-08-2018 03:49 PM

:tosd:

GLOW 01-08-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOS'd (Post 8881800)
I will step up. As the first platform of my candidacy, I will do what I can to bring the "little yellow guy" back. I was also heavily involved in bringing many of the Smiles on to this website awhile back.

#iamachangedperson

daswaisis

Lomac 01-08-2018 06:55 PM

What happened to all of those old emoticons anyway?

BIC_BAWS 01-08-2018 08:31 PM

Someone should make a Top ## ACTIVE Poster

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fliptuner 01-08-2018 09:22 PM

Instead of buttons, I give out handy's. :pokerface:

originalhypa 01-09-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOS'd (Post 8881824)
:noob: is a form of cyber bullying and should not be encouraged by the use of such Smile.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l...51yfo1_500.jpg

bcrdukes 01-09-2018 10:16 AM

Folks,

Let's get back on topic. I am here to submit my moderator candidacy and to bring back the glory of Revscene. You guys may laugh, but I assure you that I will restore RS back in its glory for the forum that it once was, and out of the darkness.

originalhypa 01-09-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8881952)
Folks,

Let's get back on topic. I am here to submit my moderator candidacy and to bring back the glory of Revscene. You guys may laugh, but I assure you that I will restore RS back in its glory for the forum that it once was, and out of the darkness.

I don't know, you sound like a go getter. Didn't anyone tell you that forums are dying?

Plus, I don't think any of us are really in the mood for a boss type moderator. We're looking for more of a relaxed type who brings muffins and coffee to the office, and posts happy birthday threads on our special days.

Srsly though, speak with someone who can make that decision. ?NR or !SG are the first to come to mind.

bcrdukes 01-09-2018 11:25 AM

First order of business is to remove you, hypa. :accepted:

bcrdukes 01-09-2018 11:25 AM

just kidding i love u long time

TOS'd 01-09-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by originalhypa (Post 8881928)

Change for the better. I can't be a moderator if I supported such things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by originalhypa (Post 8881956)
I don't know, you sound like a go getter. Didn't anyone tell you that forums are dying?

Plus, I don't think any of us are really in the mood for a boss type moderator. We're looking for more of a relaxed type who brings muffins and coffee to the office, and posts happy birthday threads on our special days.

Srsly though, speak with someone who can make that decision. ?NR or !SG are the first to come to mind.

You basically described me. #newyearnewme

fliptuner 01-09-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOS'd (Post 8881970)
Change for the better. I can't be a moderator if I supported such things.

You basically described me. #newyearnewme

#postop

originalhypa 01-09-2018 01:23 PM

first I saw,
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8881968)
First order of business is to remove you, hypa. :accepted:

and was like WutFace

then I saw this

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8881969)
just kidding i love u long time

and I was like EleGiggle