REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 02-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
Need a family doctor

Can anyone recommend me a family doctor that is taking new clients. Preferably a male. I'm tired of my old vietnamese doctor who can barely speak english

Old 02-05-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
I STILL don't get it

https://www.cpsbc.ca/physician_search

CPSBC has a great website to search for GPs taking new patients.
etodac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2015, 09:59 AM   #3
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Is family doctor still in high demand. I haven't visit my family for like 5 years. Most of the time if I got a flu or really sick I just go to the walk ins. The thing with family doctor is that it takes a week to book a time.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:24 PM   #4
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Good luck, seems to be impossible to find a family doctor at all. Also be careful, a few of the doctors accepting new patients on the cpsbc website are private so make sure to ask. If you're willing to pay out of pocket you can get a family doctor no problem. You can also try signing up for Medeo. I seem to remember when I signed up it said something about them helping me find a family doctor if I don't have one, but I might be wrong on that and I haven't had the chance to actually use the service yet. https://medeo.ca/
Pegacorn is offline   Reply With Quote