REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 09:36 PM   #126
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
The day before the meet

Spoiler!
lol'd so hard at this ahahahahah was totally me at 3 am in my parkade
Advertisement
This post thanked by:
Old 03-23-2015, 05:53 AM   #127
VLS Head Mod

Thank you everyone for coming out it was a great turnout and little douchbaggery We had quite a few people from the general public pop through cause we caught their eye. You guys rock for all the dedication and support you show us in helping to ruin the negative stereotype car enthusiasts get

Thank you to those who donated to the 50/50/Vancouver Autoshow Tickets. I forgot to grab the name but it went to one of our bike guys. He received $50, (with the other half going to Cops For Cancer) and two passes to the Vancouver Autoshow any day he chooses
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
This post thanked by:
Old 03-23-2015, 09:40 AM   #128
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
i was very surprised by the lack of douchbaggery today!

i wish i had a good camera.. e.lo's and kevins ITR's

At first

but then realizing you're talking about other kevin's ITR
This post thanked by:
Old 03-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #129
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
Time to chime in!!

Thank you all for attending our 15th, yes, 15 years of RS. That number on its own is a milestone. Its great to see everyone respecting all the hard work that goes into putting on all these sanctioned revscene meets. There was a few incidences, but in general, we were happy to see all our efforts in educating everyone the positive attitude needed to make these meets possible! Attitudes have changed, and we thank you for that!

The mix of cars this year was absolutely amazing! I myself have gone through all era's of the honda's, toyota's, lexus, and now euros... (secretly back a full circle with a honda project car) and happy to see every brand is still going strong and alive.

A big shout out goes to Blitzgear as this is the third year we have worked with on planning these meets. The logistics to pull off an event of this size without a hitch is not easy, and this year the applause goes to Kristy B. You guys will get to hear more from her soon enough!

Onto the Summer Meet!

Shoei F.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
This post thanked by:
Closed Thread