REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Road Rage caught on Dashcam. Police arrest the dumbass. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/702064-road-rage-caught-dashcam-police-arrest-dumbass.html)

pastarocket 03-09-2015 10:07 AM

Russian police arrest people connected to killing of Kremlin critic

Four Russians are arrested in connection with the murder of Kremlin critic Nemtsov.

My bad. Somebody already posted the Vancouver road rage video on the "Shitty/Dangerous Drivers" thread.

-found something more interesting on the news. Russian police involved, not the VPD, in this investigation.

Fuck it, I'm posting the video: VPD arrest the idiot on Terminal Avenue:

meme405 03-09-2015 10:13 AM

This just proves further that, regardless of what the other driver does, it will never end well for you if you get out of the car.

Swear under your breath, yell loudly in your car, picture yourself wrecking the other driver with a crowbar. Whatever you want.

BUT the moment you actually open your door and get out of your car to confront them, you fucked up.

pastarocket 03-09-2015 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8606999)
This just proves further that, regardless of what the other driver does, it will never end well for you if you get out of the car.

Swear under your breath, yell loudly in your car, picture yourself wrecking the other driver with a crowbar. Whatever you want.

BUT the moment you actually open your door and get out of your car to confront them, you fucked up.

My bad, my bad, people. OP already posted this road rage video under the "Shitty/Dangerous drivers" thread.

-found this interesting video about the arrest of four people connected with killing of Russian politician Nemtsov. The guy who criticized Putin.

murd0c 03-09-2015 10:22 AM

Why change it? I never look at the shitty drivers thread and its great to see a guy actually getting arrested for road rage

pastarocket 03-09-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8607003)
Why change it? I never look at the shitty drivers thread and its great to see a guy actually getting arrested for road rage

OP should get the "thanks" for posting the original video on that thread.

Anyway, I am hoping if CiC would post any replies about the Russian police investigation about Nemtsov's killing.

Conspiracy theories??? :rukidding:

meme405 03-09-2015 10:41 AM

Now my post just makes me look like tictac.

pastarocket 03-09-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8607012)
Now my post just makes me look like tictac.

Originally Posted by murd0c

Hmmm, Murd0c is right. I'm posting the road rage video along with the news article below.
Enjoy!

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) – A video showing an apparent road rage incident in Vancouver is getting plenty of reaction online.

In the video, shot on Terminal Avenue, a man gets out of his car and approaches the driver-side door of the car in front of him, placing his hand through the window, appearing to strike the driver.

Other drivers in the area are quick to react, with a man in a truck beside the incident stepping outside to address the apparent road rager and taking a picture of his licence plate.

The description line in the video is “Road Rage instant Karma.” That’s because right across the street, members of the Vancouver Police Department are seen dealing with another incident, and are alerted to this situation.

The man who appears to have punched the other driver soon finds himself up against the witnesses trucks and in handcuffs.

Vancouver Police have confirmed they arrested and released a 26-year-old man following an incident at Terminal and Thornton on February 12th.

Assault charges are pending

Tone Loc 03-09-2015 01:00 PM

Damn, if I drove a Pontiac Wave I'd be an angry sack of shit too...

That being said, good to see some wannabe tough guy get his just desserts. That section of road is well known for people who treat it like a highway and swerve around, cutting people off etc.... people just need to relax lol.

Spoon 03-09-2015 01:10 PM

I can't be the only one thinking that the driver in the front was going to get mowed down right?

xXSupa 03-09-2015 01:16 PM

Lol this video blew up after I posted it on my twitter last night. 8k views in 1 night.

GLOW 03-09-2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXSupa (Post 8607079)
Lol this video blew up after I posted it on my twitter last night. 8k views in 1 night.

made dat youtube hit money playa

jk :lol

StylinRed 03-09-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8607005)
OP should get the "thanks" for posting the original video on that thread.

Anyway, I am hoping if CiC would post any replies about the Russian police investigation about Nemtsov's killing.

Conspiracy theories??? :rukidding:

if you watch the bbc or cnn thats all you'll get about this story...all the reports are saying "this is what Russia said happened, but we all know it's propaganda and he was killed because of Putin..." and then you'll get a segment on how reporters are fleeing for their lives from Russia because they've been marked for death by the Kremlin (more conspiracy)

underscore 03-09-2015 02:20 PM

Why is this thread now about 2 different things?

The_AK 03-09-2015 02:23 PM

Putin is behind this (not the road rage)

CharlesInCharge 03-09-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Conspiracy theories???
Veteranstoday.com should have good insight on this... the NWO is always working the background to manipulate the masses for its propaganda purposes.

One is associating the ISIL as Muslims.

6o4__boi 03-09-2015 02:52 PM

Lol i was just catching up on LWT, Oliver's take on the assassination.

"I hope Putin will not kill you." :lawl:

Harvey Specter 03-09-2015 03:06 PM

"If you were 26 and had to drive a Suzuki Aerio 4-door sedan, you’d probably be pretty mad at the world too. It’s no justification for punching people… other than yourself I guess." -News1130 comment section

LOL.

white rocket 03-09-2015 03:33 PM

The road rage incident has really picked up steam. Watched it here a couple hours ago, then heard it on the news right when I jumped in my car.

As always, be mindful that everyone has a video camera and if you're actin' a fool chances are you'll be publicly shamed around the world for it. Plus, video is evidence if said actions are illegal.

As for the Russian news, well; John Oliver is the man!

Noir 03-09-2015 03:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!

From THUG LIFE to :okay: in 3 minutes.

underscore 03-09-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 8607121)
Putin is behind this (not the road rage)

Don't lie, I know he is.

jeedee 03-09-2015 06:05 PM

anyone know the story as to why the guy road raged?

guessing he got cut off?

pastarocket 03-09-2015 06:11 PM

-really hoping that the owner of the dash cam sent the video to the cops.
#Justice #InstantKarma

SolidPenguin 03-09-2015 07:22 PM

Really? Did he REALLY need to? The cops already arrested the guy and have witnesses there.

underscore 03-09-2015 08:25 PM

Video would make it pretty cut and dry, would save the courts and witnesses some time which is always a good thing.

Sunfighter 03-09-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8607215)
-really hoping that the owner of the dash cam sent the video to the cops.
#Justice #InstantKarma

Yeah - I totally agree. I don't believe that one day, completely out of the blue somebody gets out of the car and punches another driver .... this is probably one in a long list of idiotic things this individual has done and if the police can use the video to pin him to the wall then they should.