REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Toyota / Lexus Tech Resources

Toyota / Lexus Tech Resources All Toyota & Lexus Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Old 03-24-2015, 07:24 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

MR2 AW11 Parts

If there is anybody out there selling parts personally, I would be interested in buying some for a AW11 MR2. I've heard about 2s R US and Kbox but the shipping is expensive as fuck. If anybody has any recommendations for people or other websites I'm all ears.

Thanks
Advertisement
SuperChomely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:54 AM   #2
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,123 Times in 179 Posts
Start here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2317661623/

and here to find the locals. We have a monthly coffee meet so you are always welcome to come out and chat us up.

As far as buying parts, at this time everything that comes out of the states is expensive, but shipping isn't too bad if you send your packages to Blaine, Sumas or Pt.Roberts and then go down and pick it up yourself.

Finding parts for the AW11 is tough because of it's age. I would recommend that you become part of every MR2 forum, or FB group that you can. Other than that it's nice to have a buddy that works at a dealer parts counter. The two sites that you mentioned (esp. Twos'r'us) will have the most of any aftermarket site. The only others that come to mind are sv3power.com & matrix garage

Last edited by immorality; 03-25-2015 at 07:00 AM.
immorality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:55 AM   #3
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 7,010 Times in 1,890 Posts
There's a local guy that hoards parts for AW11s out in Surrey. PM me and I'll try grabbing his contact info from my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 06:05 PM   #4
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

If anybody knows where we can get a front bumper for an AW11 that would be great!
Gregboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:20 PM   #5
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,907 Times in 3,870 Posts
I use Lithia Toyota for new OEM parts as their cheaper than my local dealer even with shipping and border fees. If you need help getting part numbers PM me and I can link you to a fiche.

LithiaToyotaParts.com
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: