REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-20-2015, 03:55 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Rich city collision repairs

Hi all, do you have any experience with Rich City collision on Horseshoe Way in Richmond? I've searched but only 2 threads came up and posted a few years ago. Just wondering if anybody has dealt with them recently. I was told that they are an acura certified bodyshop but I didn't find much info about them.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 5,613 Times in 1,255 Posts
Go to Fastrack Autobody....My Acura is being repaired over there right now. Super nice staff, brand new courtesy cars and from current reviews and from what I've seen at there shop their work seems to be very good too, They are also official partners with Richmond Acura.

and to top it off they have life time warranty on the repairs.
donjalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:09 PM   #3
mpr
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Ive been there. They were meticulous with my bodywork and the service was top notch. I have no hesitation to return to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djiban View Post
Hi all, do you have any experience with Rich City collision on Horseshoe Way in Richmond? I've searched but only 2 threads came up and posted a few years ago. Just wondering if anybody has dealt with them recently. I was told that they are an acura certified bodyshop but I didn't find much info about them.

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2015, 07:32 PM   #4
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

I got my front lip painted there. Acura rsx pearl white. Tough color to match. Did it right the first time.
DavidNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:20 PM   #5
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
My 04 TL got keyed to the metal a few years back (random parking lot spree). Entire passenger side of the car had a nice line running thru it. Richcity fixed it up nicely, tough colour to match (it's silver with a hue of blue, even Honda gets it wrong from batch to batch). Fantastic work. shop exterior looks a bit shoddy but their service and quality is great.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:21 PM   #6

Cool, how long ago was it when you guys dealt with them? I just wanted to make sure since employees come and go, and quality could be differ over the years? And also, who did you guys deal with?
Old 05-20-2015, 08:56 PM   #7
FB6
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I went there back in 2010 when my car got broken into and they did a good job, would go back again.
FB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:04 PM   #8
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
someone told me that there are actually two rich city locations? or is the one on horsehoe way the only one?
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:06 PM   #9
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjalapeno View Post
Go to Fastrack Autobody....My Acura is being repaired over there right now. Super nice staff, brand new courtesy cars and from current reviews and from what I've seen at there shop their work seems to be very good too, They are also official partners with Richmond Acura.

can you post pics of your repairs when you get it back? is it just paint, or is there frame straightening involved? i have a friend with a claim for the latter (hit and run) and i didn't know who to recommend.
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #10
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjalapeno View Post
random fact, any repair work going through a ICBC claim; the body shop has to provide lifetime warranty on their work.
vantrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-22-2015, 04:55 PM   #11

I did some research, and I believe the one on bridgeport closed down. I'm gonna get my car fixed there, on horseshoe way, since it's referred to by an acura dealer.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:46 PM   #12
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 5,613 Times in 1,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
can you post pics of your repairs when you get it back? is it just paint, or is there frame straightening involved? i have a friend with a claim for the latter (hit and run) and i didn't know who to recommend.
The unibody needs quite a bit of straightening unfortunately. I will post pics when it becomes ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrip View Post
random fact, any repair work going through a ICBC claim; the body shop has to provide lifetime warranty on their work.
Thats pretty sweet didn't know that.
donjalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote