REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:15 AM   #26
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyLang View Post
The amount of disdain for transgenders on this thread is appalling. Regardless of what she did, she identifies as a woman and should be referred to as she. To say that she went through sex reassignment surgery to get away with being sent to a male prison is ridiculous.
the amount of disdain for THIS particular transgendered person is not appalling. before all this, bruce was a piece of shit. he was a typical hollywood housewife addicted to plastic surgery and a terrible joke of a parent.

now she identifies as a chick and everyone acts like she's mother fucking theresa.

that's the problem. on top of the fact this waste of space killed someone in a car accident.

BUT HEY, SHE'S A HERO. LET'S PRAISE THIS BRAVE PERSON WHO IS A MILLIONAIRE AND HASN'T WORKED IN 20 YEARS THAT HAD TO TOUGH IT OUT SO HARD COMPARED TO OTHER TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE.

she literally stands to profit millions from all this. every interview she does, her tv show.
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #27
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
the amount of disdain for THIS particular transgendered person is not appalling. before all this, bruce was a piece of shit. he was a typical hollywood housewife addicted to plastic surgery and a terrible joke of a parent.

now she identifies as a chick and everyone acts like she's mother fucking theresa.

that's the problem. on top of the fact this waste of space killed someone in a car accident.

BUT HEY, SHE'S A HERO. LET'S PRAISE THIS BRAVE PERSON WHO IS A MILLIONAIRE AND HASN'T WORKED IN 20 YEARS THAT HAD TO TOUGH IT OUT SO HARD COMPARED TO OTHER TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE.

she literally stands to profit millions from all this. every interview she does, her tv show.
Hating her for what she did is one thing.

Dehumanizing her for being transgendered is pretty shitty and disgusting.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-22-2015, 11:47 AM   #28
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,335 Times in 5,646 Posts
I just find it a funny coincedence that the biggest television whoring family has a man that turned into a woman. Regardless of his true intentions I find it hard to take from a person/family that would literally do anything to stay relevant.
Old 08-22-2015, 04:11 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,260 Times in 321 Posts
how can caitlyn be charged for this when it was clearly bruce who caused the accident?
asahai69 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Hating her for what she did is one thing.

Dehumanizing her for being transgendered is pretty shitty and disgusting.
kinda forgot about this thread.

she's against gay marriage. she just proved my point again about how she's a piece of shit. MY PRECIOUS RIGHTS, MY PRECIOUS TRANSITION, YOU MUST ACCEPT ME AND ALL MY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL DIFFERENCES. what? fags still wanna get married? fuck that shit. those guys are fucking weird. i'm a traditionalist. she called herself that.

YOU'RE A TRANNY ON MULTIPLE REALITY TV SHOWS WHO'S KILLED SOMEONE AND RAISED AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF CANCER CAUSING REALITY WHORES. you refer to yourself as a TRADITIONALIST.

at some point if someone is a big enough asshole, i won't care if you call them something racist or ignorant. at that point it's like saying "HEY BE NICE TO THAT CHILD MOLESTER, HE'S A HUMAN BEING TOO!"

all these idiots who put her up on a pedestal. you look fucking stupid now. whatcha gonna say when she's on worldstar saying how she's tired of black guys banging her daughters.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:25 AM   #31
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asahai69 View Post
how can caitlyn be charged for this when it was clearly bruce who caused the accident?
We need someone who is good at photoshop to make a two-face of Bruce and Caitlyn.

That would be so sweet.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #32
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Guess who's coming to Vancouver.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:53 AM   #33
GO FLAMES GO

Thanked 2,210 Times in 701 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Tom Hanks?
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2015, 10:18 AM   #34
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
A murderous she-man with a coke addiction and ugly ass whore children and a fucked up family who collectively lower the average overall IQ of 7 Billion humans by roughly 5 points just by themselves?
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2015, 10:28 AM   #35
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
^^^
The gushing description to the event made me want to vomit:

Quote:
Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce, captured the world's attention in April 2015 when she revealed to the world that she is a transgender woman. Caitlyn first told her story during an ABC News 20/20 special interview with Diane Sawyer. The two- hour primetime show was a ratings smash, drawing 17 million total viewers - the highest for the show in 15 years.

On June 1, 2015, Caitlyn revealed her new name and look on the July cover of Vanity Fair. The cover image drew more than 9 million unique visitors to Vanity Fair's website in a single day, the most ever for the site. Jenner also became an instant trending topic on social media, attracting one million Twitter followers in just over four hours, setting a new Guinness world record.

In July, she was honored with the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage at the 2015 ESPYs. The awards show, which aired for the first time on ABC, averaged 7.7 million viewers overall, a 253% increase over past years.

Caitlyn is no stranger to media attention or high achievement. In 1976, Jenner represented the United States and broke the world record by scoring 8,634 points in the decathlon at the Olympic Games in Montreal, earning the title of "World's Greatest Athlete."

In the summer of 2015, Caitlyn launched her new E! Network show, I Am Cait, for which she is also an executive producer. The show documents her life post-transition as she learns more about the transgender community, and allows viewers to meet a diverse group of transgender people.

Off screen, Caitlyn finds time to enjoy her own hobbies including flying planes, racing cars in Grand Prix events, working on her golf game, and spending time with her children - Burt, Casey, Brandon, Brody, Kendall, and Kylie; stepchildren - Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob; and her seven grandchildren.

Tickets to see this waste of flesh start at $50.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:46 AM   #36
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
I'll care about this creature right after I successfully masturbate to his/her sex tape.

Until then, IDGAF.
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2015, 01:37 PM   #37
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,076 Posts
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:53 PM   #38
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,800 Times in 1,764 Posts
Some user named "etodac" failed me on the last page for calling this piece of shit an "ugly woman".

Let me be clear

Do I think transgendered people deserve equal rights under the law: Yes, absolutely

I even acknowledged it by using the pronoun "she" in my last post.

But you have to be shitting me if you think I have to think any man turned woman is as beautiful and attractive as any natural born female.
Caitlyn Jenner makes Janet Reno look like Cindy Crawford in my books.
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2015, 08:55 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great68 View Post
Some user named "etodac" failed me on the last page for calling this piece of shit an "ugly woman".

Let me be clear

Do I think transgendered people deserve equal rights under the law: Yes, absolutely

But you have to be shitting me if you think I have to think any man turned woman is as beautiful and attractive as any natural born female.
Why comment on her looks at all?

Also you should avoid making blanket statements like "ANY trans woman is as beautiful and attractive..."
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #40
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great68 View Post

Let me be clear

i guess u have never been to thailand or met anyone thats been there

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:05 PM   #41

Quote:
kinda forgot about this thread.

she's against gay marriage. she just proved my point again about how she's a piece of shit. MY PRECIOUS RIGHTS, MY PRECIOUS TRANSITION, YOU MUST ACCEPT ME AND ALL MY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL DIFFERENCES. what? fags still wanna get married? fuck that shit. those guys are fucking weird. i'm a traditionalist. she called herself that.

YOU'RE A TRANNY ON MULTIPLE REALITY TV SHOWS WHO'S KILLED SOMEONE AND RAISED AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF CANCER CAUSING REALITY WHORES. you refer to yourself as a TRADITIONALIST.

at some point if someone is a big enough asshole, i won't care if you call them something racist or ignorant. at that point it's like saying "HEY BE NICE TO THAT CHILD MOLESTER, HE'S A HUMAN BEING TOO!"

all these idiots who put her up on a pedestal. you look fucking stupid now. whatcha gonna say when she's on worldstar saying how she's tired of black guys banging her daughters.
None of that has anything to do with my post
Old 09-15-2015, 09:25 PM   #42
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,800 Times in 1,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
i guess u have never been to thailand or met anyone thats been there
Nope. Nor do I have a desire to.
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:19 PM   #43
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,633 Posts
came in here for the comments, was not disappointed
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:15 AM   #44
The sound of inevitability

Every time someone refers to Bruce as a "she" my mind fires off a red flag.
I cannot believe that people are actually falling for this crap.
It's insane that people from all levels of intellect are doing this.

You can think you're being "progressive" or that you're being accepting or whatever hip 21st century drivel you think best describes societies retarded hive mind today(these "norms" of today won't be norms of the future as society is not static), but you're not either of those.

Labeling Bruce Jenner as a "she" goes against biology, logic, reality and is simply not true, it's a lie.. and playing into this lie by telling him and other people with this mental disorder (yes, it's mental, his dick isn't thinking "I should be a vagina", it's within his mind) that they are whatever they "feel" like is indicative of societies eagerness to coddle and spoil their precious little shits.. not to mention it's a harmful practice that will only be realized with later generations.

Simply put, referring to him as a woman is an insult to womanhood. Just as being a man has it's hardships that no woman will ever know, being a woman has it's hardships and no man will ever understand and fully grasp.. but all of this common sense is pushed aside as we fall head over heels and rush to protect his feelings, to assure him that he's now "Caitlyn" and that all little boys and girls who feel this way are whatever they feel like they are.

Sorry, he isn't a woman. Never will be.. not in this life and not in this universe. It's too bad because that's what ACCEPTING REALITY means.. accepting the things you can't change and how you feel doesn't matter fuck all to the universe. Welcome, you live on a rock where you tear apart flesh to consume energy so that you can live another day, where you inhale and exhale a gas as you're orbiting a fireball that'll give you cancer if you get too much exposure or you'll die if you get none and your body, from a freckle to an organ, is programmed to look and function a certain way to keep you alive and if any one of these things does not work as it is supposed to.. you'll experience difficulties. It fucking sucks, but it's fucking real. You can deal with it or you can choose not to .. no one cares .. you are what this universe has decided you to be.. and right now, Bruce is a MAN that is suffering from a mental disorder that tells him he's a woman. OR Bruce feels like he's a woman.. but is still a MAN.
He is a he.
He.
Him.
Man.
Male.
Penis.

Boobs..

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-30-2015, 08:32 AM   #45
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,335 Times in 5,646 Posts
As far as I'm concerned saying someone is a biggot or discriminatory in saying she isn't a woman is the same thing as me saying that I want to become a dog, or an ape, or whatever I want to be

"You can't do that/you aren't that" oh I'm not? Discrimination! How dare you!

I'll also add that if you consider yourself a religious person at all, in the very least (yes I get that some religions may be "open" to stuff like this but most certainly are not) and you are the ones out there blasting people questioning Bruce Jenner/transgender people, you're a a fucking joke.

Last edited by Hondaracer; 09-30-2015 at 08:50 AM.
Hondaracer is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2015, 09:02 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
As far as I'm concerned saying someone is a biggot or discriminatory in saying she isn't a woman is the same thing as me saying that I want to become a dog, or an ape, or whatever I want to be

"You can't do that/you aren't that" oh I'm not? Discrimination! How dare you!

I'll also add that if you consider yourself a religious person at all, in the very least (yes I get that some religions may be "open" to stuff like this but most certainly are not) and you are the ones out there blasting people questioning Bruce Jenner/transgender people, you're a a fucking joke.
If you want to be called a dog or an ape, I'm totally fine with that. Why should I care? At the very least, I certainly won't shit on you for it and call you a freak.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2015, 10:08 AM   #47

Quote:
None of that has anything to do with my post
sure it does. you are saying its not ok to mock her transgenderism even if she is a cunt.

i'm saying when you do enough terrible things, all bets are off.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:33 AM   #48
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Why do people care?

The fact that you guys go on discussing this is ridiculous. Let her/him/it do whatever the fuck she/he/it wants to do.

I'm so sick of even seeing this bullshit, and this fucked up family all over the media, god damnit, the fact that you actually follow this type of bullshit and drama makes you all stupider.

We have REAL fucking issues on this planet; wars, genocide, world hunger, global warming, etc. These are the things that deserve attention. Not some dick that thinks in his mind he wants a vagina. The 17 million people that tuned in to watch that crap on ABC are so fucking dumb, I wish they would all just line up so I could slap them each individually.

in the worlds of white girls everywhere...I CAN'T EVEN...

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2015, 11:09 AM   #49

Quote:
sure it does. you are saying its not ok to mock her transgenderism even if she is a cunt.

i'm saying when you do enough terrible things, all bets are off.
That's not at all what my post was about.

Make fun of her and anyone else all you want for whatever reasons you want... I don't take issue with that, as long as it's funny. The jokes about Jenner getting a sex change to avoid charges were hilarious (though got really old the 100th time).

It's the absolute hatred and displays of disgust that I take issue with, when it is in regards to gender. Making fun of someone for gender is fine, whatever. Hating someone for running over a person is pretty noprmal. But hating someone for their gender, that's something we need to move on from.

Get past the pointless, baseless hate, which despite what meme 405 says IS a "real issue". Hating people based on gender, religion, sexuality, race, nationality... fuck all that shit, I am going to call it out every time.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2015, 11:43 AM   #50
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Get past the pointless, baseless hate, which despite what meme 405 says IS a "real issue". Hating people based on gender, religion, sexuality, race, nationality... fuck all that shit, I am going to call it out every time.
You missed part of my post, I don't understand why people even care about this. It's of absolutely NO consequence to your life. The exact same as gay marriage. The people that go on worrying or discussing this are the stupid ones, and they drag people like yourself down when you get into an argument with them about it.

Next time you find yourself somewhere that someone says something hateful about someone based on any of those qualities you listed, just get up and walk away. Don't even give them a reason as to why you did so. Just go away from them and have an intelligent conversation with literally anybody else in the world. It's actually that simple, it takes away a lot of pain, stress and arguments out of your life. Trying to sway someone who is so dumb they waste their own time trying to control the life decisions of others, is like yelling at a wall.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: