REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-30-2015, 12:40 PM   #51
The sound of inevitability

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
If you want to be called a dog or an ape, I'm totally fine with that. Why should I care? At the very least, I certainly won't shit on you for it and call you a freak.
I like how you try to come off neutral or non-hostile when you're everything but.

Your attitude of "hey, yeah, call your self a helicopter, dog or ape, why should I care, I won't shit on you for it"

Yeah, you won't shit on me for it as long as I do call him a dog or an ape, but heavens forbid I tell him "no you're a man", then you'll Fail me on revscene, which kinda indicates you care.. very little sure, but enough to Fail me.

Edit: Please don't derail my point, I really don't care about fails so I'm not crying about them, just look at how many I have.
Advertisement

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4

Last edited by The7even; 09-30-2015 at 12:45 PM.
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:44 PM   #52
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,322 Times in 5,640 Posts
So it is "hate" to not accept him as a woman?
Old 09-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
So it is "hate" to not accept him as a woman?
To oversensitive and sheltered people that haven't really seen what true hate is, anything can be hate, i.e. modern feminists. Like those two at the UN.. that man facing jail time for criticizing a feminist online knows what I mean.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
Old 09-30-2015, 01:20 PM   #54
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Every time someone refers to Bruce as a "she" my mind fires off a red flag.
I cannot believe that people are actually falling for this crap.
It's insane that people from all levels of intellect are doing this.
So one of my best friends that I've known for 30 years, whom recently transitioned to female, you expect me to still call her a Him? I'm supposed to pretend she doesn't have tits and a vagina? Just keep calling her Bro, and addressing her as her previous name of Jon?

Berz out.

Last edited by Berzerker; 09-30-2015 at 01:46 PM.
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2015, 02:08 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
So one of my best friends that I've known for 30 years, whom recently transitioned to female, you expect me to still call her a Him? I'm supposed to pretend she doesn't have tits and a vagina? Just keep calling her Bro, and addressing her as her previous name of Jon?

Berz out.
No, I don't expect you to do anything. You can call him 'her' all you like.
He's sill a he. He can get any surgery too, that's his choice, but he's always going to be a he. Good luck reassigning YX

Now, this is all fine if you want to call him a "she" to make him happy. But please don't punch or berate people if they refuse to see him as a girl.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-30-2015, 02:26 PM   #56
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
I was gonna post a joke but its most been covered...

Revscene never fails to stick it to people

(pun intended)
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:14 PM   #57
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-30-2015, 03:15 PM   #58
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
you can't compare the two since MJ had a disease that was changing his skin color
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:51 PM   #59
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Some people get a little oversensitive about this to the point where if you show any dislike towards a transgendered or gay person you're labeled as a hater and you obviously don't like them because of those specific reasons. Calm down, if they were an asshole before surgery they are still an asshole after it. Being "brave" doesn't wash you of your sins
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2015, 07:11 PM   #60
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
I like how you try to come off neutral or non-hostile when you're everything but.

Your attitude of "hey, yeah, call your self a helicopter, dog or ape, why should I care, I won't shit on you for it"

Yeah, you won't shit on me for it as long as I do call him a dog or an ape, but heavens forbid I tell him "no you're a man", then you'll Fail me on revscene, which kinda indicates you care.. very little sure, but enough to Fail me.

Edit: Please don't derail my point, I really don't care about fails so I'm not crying about them, just look at how many I have.
I usually fail posts that are so bad they aren't worth responding to. I stopped reading your post when you insisted that transgender people have a mental issue. At that point you are a hater who isn't worth responding to because you're either too ignorant to bother, or you're just a troll trying to get a rise out of people.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 07:40 PM   #61
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
South Park's new season did an episode about the ridiculous over the political correctness about Jenner and Jenner killing someone in a car accident without much care

http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com...u7662svcj.webm

7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2015, 09:02 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I usually fail posts that are so bad they aren't worth responding to. I stopped reading your post when you insisted that transgender people have a mental issue. At that point you are a hater who isn't worth responding to because you're either too ignorant to bother, or you're just a troll trying to get a rise out of people.

Don't twist my words. I didn't say they have a mental issue.. I said that them identifying as a woman (if they're a man) and vice versa is the mental disorder.

I knew a guy who had BIID ..

Body integrity identity disorder (BIID, also referred to as amputee identity disorder[1]) is a psychological disorder wherein people feel they would be happier living as an amputee, or being "transabled."[2][3][4] It is related to xenomelia, "the oppressive[clarification needed] feeling that one or more limbs of one's body do not belong to one's self".[5] - Wikipedia

Good thing I was a bigot.. if I were you I'd might have suggested he cut off his limbs because I wouldn't want to be a hater who tells him he has a mental disorder.

Please don't start with how I'm comparing BIID with them... cutting limbs or cutting penis.. both are god damn mental.

Yes, everyone that disagrees with your opinion is a bigot, a hater. That's the world you live in, everyone that doesn't agree with you must clearly be racist.. why else would they disagree with someone so smart as you.

Your personality and beliefs are nothing but a regurgitating combination of reality television, popular culture and Bravo!

In other words.. you suck and you smell.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4

Last edited by The7even; 09-30-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:15 PM   #63
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Wait a second. Why isn't transgender a mental issue? Just because liberal PC wants us to believe it's acceptable, doesn't change the fact that some wires are crossed up.

Thinking you're god is a mental issue that is treated. You don't let people run around and play god. But the people who think they are god, swear they are god.

Schizophrenia is a mental issue that is treated.

Multiple personality disorder (DID) is a mental issue that is treated. You don't give people with DID 2 separate drivers licenses and credit cards.

Depression is a mental issue that is treated.

So why isn't transgender a mental issue? Thats not being discriminatory.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:19 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
Wait a second. Why isn't transgender a mental issue? Just because liberal PC wants us to believe it's acceptable, doesn't change the fact that some wires are crossed up.

Thinking you're god is a mental issue that is treated. You don't let people run around and play god. But the people who think they are god, swear they are god.

Schizophrenia is a mental issue that is treated.

Multiple personality disorder (DID) is a mental issue that is treated. You don't give people with DID 2 separate drivers licenses and credit cards.

Depression is a mental issue that is treated.

So why isn't transgender a mental issue? Thats not being discriminatory.
Look at this disorder.. I swear it sounds so familiar ..

Body integrity identity disorder (BIID, also referred to as amputee identity disorder[1]) is a psychological disorder wherein people feel they would be happier living as an amputee, or being "transabled."[2][3][4] It is related to xenomelia, "the oppressive[clarification needed] feeling that one or more limbs of one's body do not belong to one's self".[5]

But I'm gonna need you to ignore this, Rrxar, you're not a racist bigot, are you!? /s

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4