REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Mobile Phone & Tablet Chat

Mobile Phone & Tablet Chat Need to unlock your phone? Check us out at JP Cellular Repair.
Smatphones, Tablets, Pagers (lol), Accessories, Networks, Services, Tips & Tricks, Download ringtones, Screen savers..

Old 08-25-2015, 09:42 PM   #1
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
so u like cyanogen mod, meet ZUK Z1 by lenovo

Quote:
Yesterday we reported about the partnership between Lenovo's ZUK subsidiary and Cyanogen. ZUK's first smartphone - the Z1 - will be going international thanks to Cyanogen OS later this year. As promised, the international availability was detailed today.

So, until the recently China exclusive, the ZUK Z1 will be going on sale internationally in mid-October. The smartphone costs about $280 in China, but its international price will be a bit higher, most probably around $330.

As of today the retailer Gearbest has the ZUK Z1 in stock. It costs $340 in there and can be purchased in both white and gray flavors. Judging by the video, the Cyanogen OS running on the unit was a Preview version. This means either the retail OS will be seeded later with an update, or it's just an issue with the demo unit.

Please note that Gearbest's warehouses are located in China and the US, so make sure you check any customs charges that may be due when shipping outside of those countries.

The ZUK Z1 packs a 5.5" 1080p display and runs on the Snapdragon 801 chipset with 3GB of RAM. The rest of its specs include a 13MP main cam, an 8MP selfie snapper, 64GB storage, LTE connectivity, a fingerprint scanner and a beefy 4,100 mAh battery. There is also a USB Type-C port.
Lenovo's ZUK Z1 ships in mid-October, to cost about $330 - GSMArena.com news

Lenovo Zuk Z1 - Full phone specifications

anyone planning to pick this up
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:46 PM   #2
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung

Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
What an unfortunate name.. I hope it doesn't suck.

801 has so many problems, I wonder why don't they move to at least 810 or 820?

godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:09 PM   #3
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,777 Times in 8,170 Posts
That is a horrible name

Also $340 is way too much for that type of phone
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:55 AM   #4
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,397 Posts
Looks great, but no AWS 4 for Wind :/
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:44 AM   #5
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,438 Times in 1,436 Posts
Cyanogenmod is a weird name too, but people will get used to it. Yes, it is expensive consider Zuk is not the only CM12 phone in the market
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:15 AM   #6
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,785 Times in 2,492 Posts
cyanogen makes me think cyanide
zuk makes me think of warcraft peons going zug zug...

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:31 AM   #7
Rs has made me the man i am today!

After using the Samsung Exynos processor for a few days now, I can safely say that the snapdragon lines might as well be the dinosaurs of yesterday's processors. Yes they're still capable of running fast and perform well, but the amount of sheer heat they generate turning your phones glass as hot as an iron is not the way. My note 5 sporting the new processor gets Luke warm at best and I don't know why snapdragon can't do the same currently.