REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 08-28-2015, 11:15 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
E46 camber adjustments, suggestions/experience?

So I lowered my e46 325ci and I'm rubbing a little bit.. debating if I want to either adjust the height, or if I can keep the height and just get an alignment and have them set more camber. Been getting mixed responses though when I search it up online. Anyone here have an E46 and have had experience with lowering it and adjusting camber?

My rear right now needs just a little bit more camber and everything should clear I think. The front rubs on full lock and compression of the suspension, the top of the tire touches the top of the fender when turned. Eyeballing I think I'm at around -3 in the back and -2.8 or so in the front, so should I just raise the car a bit and then get an alignment or should I just keep the height, and hope for the best with camber lol.

On a related note, if anyone has 18" wheels they would like to trade for my 19" 1m replicas please PM me lol. 19s don't fit the best on my e46 at the height I want it to :|

Advertisement

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:33 PM   #2
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Function > Form

Raise that thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:56 PM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
The Z is mainly function with just over a 2 finger gap, I want form LOL. What sucks about 19s on the car is that it's tucking tire, if you look at the wheel well it looks low, but the actual body of the car is pretty damn high. The body all around is probably noticeably higher than a stock c300 :/ So if possible I'd want to keep this height, but if not then meh I'll just have to raise it

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:38 AM   #4
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,727 Times in 894 Posts
Take it to the shop to see if they can get any more camber out. If not roll or shave fenders
JDMDreams is online now   Reply With Quote