REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   LA's Nuclear Secret (video) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/705474-las-nuclear-secret-video.html)

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 11:44 AM

LA's Nuclear Secret (video)

Quote:

A toxic cover-up and thousands asking why they're sick. The NBC4 I-Team exposes the truth about a major government lie.
LA's Nuclear Secret: Part 1 | NBC Southern California

Our food comes there and also from Washington state which also has leaking nuclear reactors.

Quote:

The U.S. government secretly allowed radiation from a damaged reactor to be released into air over the San Fernando and Simi valleys in the wake of a major nuclear meltdown in Southern California more than 50 years ago -- fallout that nearby residents contend continues to cause serious health consequences and, in some cases, death.
Quote:

the I-Team was asked to investigate why a group of children and parents in Calabasas had come down with rare illnesses including brain tumors and cancers.

murd0c 09-22-2015 11:54 AM

I'm impressed, this is very interesting and not typical BS you post.

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 03:00 PM

So again you Soundy and Parm101 are criticizing of my past posts, unlike them I'd like you to man up and tell me what those posts were.

radioman 09-22-2015 03:05 PM

LOL

murd0c 09-22-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8682730)
So again you Soundy and Parm101 are criticizing of my past posts, unlike them I'd like you to man up and tell me what those posts were.

Everything you have posted other then this and a couple other recent thread you have made... Just take the fucken complement

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 04:09 PM

Heres a video news series of this event 20 years after the accident... watch how they cover up the health implications which the present surrounding residence today are suffering and dying of cancers.

It should be also noted that when they ship these nuclear fuels up and down the busy highways, the unsuspecting people in the adjacent cars will get DNA damage and the governments own estimates are something like 3000 people will get cancer this way with each trip through just the west coast.

I wonder if this senior reassuring "by stander" man at 22:20 was planted.

@murd0c
Its not like members would care much about this thread so it can get moved for all I care too... but why dont you post a few of the top outlandish comments Ive made? I doubt you will because I'll end up being right and you, sheeple wrong. :p

Mike Oxbig 09-22-2015 04:28 PM

Dear CiC, will there be an EMP explosion as you posted warning us tmr?

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 04:50 PM

There has been numerous embedded 9/11 dates in movies and other media but not as much for 9/23 so no one really knows.
I believe whats called a Jubilee year in occult calendars also started which will finish next Sept... so for this next year I think something big will happen as in terms of currency and housing losing 20-35% in value.

The plan is to enslave people as low as possible... we can already see this in Canada where foreign workers are being imported while our unemployment rates are still up.
When I drive through the Downtown East Side there are two locations where Ive seen people lining up the length of the street block trying to get food or something.
You can bet that in 20 years or so some of us will be in those lineups as food prices will increase and welfare payout to stay the same.

p.s. today I learned that if you type radical islam in google maps, its points to the white house in D.C. The source of ISIS of course :)

Urrtoast 09-22-2015 05:14 PM

okay
https://media.giphy.com/media/fJbejoxTZCxLq/giphy.gif

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 05:22 PM

http://www.truthermemes.com/files/20...ret-slaves.jpg

jasonturbo 09-22-2015 05:25 PM

Lol

It's not reactors in WA that are the problem, it's the storage of waste in underground tanks at the Hanford site. (Hanford was decommissioned long ago).

There are a total of 177 UG storage tanks @ Hanford, more than 50% have confirmed leakage, some within and some outside the limits of federal code.

This is where the USA gets interesting, there is a federal code for UG storage tanks, but it's not unique to the commodity. Something like 10 states have state code regarding UG storage tanks, if there is no state code you must adopt the federal standard.

Here is the kicker, allowable leakage by the federal code is 1 Gal/Hour.

That means so long as the tank is losing 1 Gal/Hour or less it is acceptable and does not require repair.

Insane, but true.

While it would seem that we should "do something about this ASAP" it's not that simple, there isn't really a solution that exists to deal with the problem they have, waiting is the only real option right now.

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 05:45 PM

67% of B.C.'s vegetables is imported from the US... half that is from California alone.
It goes to show that were pretty food dependent to feed this province. In California the farmers are using "recycled" water to irrigate their crops... this water comes from the Fracking industry with all kinds of solvents and chemicals.

The Washington state pollution can only leak into the water tables there and Im sure no care is given by the system or the poor farmers if they are using that on the crops which will end up on our dinner tables.

There are solutions, but people are cattle to them.
U.S. disclosed yearly defense budget.
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/sla...gle3-large.gif

classified 09-22-2015 06:28 PM

So I didn't see them say the amounts of radiation in areas and just saying the levels are "high". Then complain that someone who did studies said it was fine and their come back was "where are the results"....

Almost all those people saying they have health problems looked like they have lived unhealthy lives (along with the majority of the world). I would like to see what their daily diet has been.

Also how is there no scientists in the report. Ive come to realize in this day and age if you dont have multiple professionals/universities agreeing with something it might just be smoke and mirrors and someone with an agenda.

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 07:04 PM

How about this line, do you think this is just news sensationalism?
"A toxic cover-up and thousands asking why they're sick. The NBC4 I-Team exposes the truth about a major government lie. "

Ronin 09-22-2015 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8682738)
Everything you have posted other then this and a couple other recent thread you have made... Just take the fucken complement

LOL this. :fullofwin:

Nomomo 09-22-2015 09:23 PM

Look at diablo canyon how nuclear plant is built ontop of major fault lines lol.
Most of the nuke plants are designed for 30 years use tops. Yet they keep issuing permits for them to run longer than that. More than half of them are leaking yet what are people doing about it?

CP.AR 09-22-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8682777)
67% of B.C.'s vegetables is imported from the US... half that is from California alone.
It goes to show that were pretty food dependent to feed this province. In California the farmers are using "recycled" water to irrigate their crops... this water comes from the Fracking industry with all kinds of solvents and chemicals.

The Washington state pollution can only leak into the water tables there and Im sure no care is given by the system or the poor farmers if they are using that on the crops which will end up on our dinner tables.

There are solutions, but people are cattle to them.
U.S. disclosed yearly defense budget.
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/sla...gle3-large.gif

But all of BC's produce (and a lot of poultry) gets exported to Alaska

Soundy 09-22-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8682761)
There has been numerous embedded 9/11 dates in movies and other media but not as much for 9/23 so no one really knows.
I believe whats called a Jubilee year in occult calendars also started which will finish next Sept... so for this next year I think something big will happen as in terms of currency and housing losing 20-35% in value.

The plan is to enslave people as low as possible... we can already see this in Canada where foreign workers are being imported while our unemployment rates are still up.
When I drive through the Downtown East Side there are two locations where Ive seen people lining up the length of the street block trying to get food or something.
You can bet that in 20 years or so some of us will be in those lineups as food prices will increase and welfare payout to stay the same.

p.s. today I learned that if you type radical islam in google maps, its points to the white house in D.C. The source of ISIS of course :)

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...6/924/4uw5.jpg

Soundy 09-22-2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8682674)
LA's Nuclear Secret: Part 1 | NBC Southern California

Our food comes there and also from Washington state which also has leaking nuclear reactors.

Wait, CiC actually believes a story put out by Mainstream Media<tm>???

:lawl: :fuckthatshit:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a5/a551d...c286835436.jpg

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/6b/6b7b1...58794f6e91.jpg

CharlesInCharge 09-22-2015 11:33 PM

People are becoming more educated and using social media to better communicate and unify their goals. Im thinking there could be some kind of local movement there investigating the cancer rates and testing the environment for its causes.
Perhaps the mainstream media, via government, is revealing the truth before those townsmen nationally reveal the scandal themselves.

Nuclear contamination has a distinct identification.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP.AR (Post 8682830)
But all of BC's produce (and a lot of poultry) gets exported to Alaska

B.C.'s population is at 4.7 million stomachs with Alaska at 700k... we would still have a shortage. The government has this province by the proverbial balls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomomo (Post 8682827)
Look at diablo canyon how nuclear plant is built ontop of major fault lines lol.
Most of the nuke plants are designed for 30 years use tops. Yet they keep issuing permits for them to run longer than that. More than half of them are leaking yet what are people doing about it?

Theres a huge cover up with the 3 mile island melt down too which I believe was many, many times worse.... including dumping waste down the river going through multiple states and south to Mexico where more of our food is grown.
If its not another U.S. built nuclear catastrophe as in Japan that could kill us... its cancer through various ways that is not nuclear.

/rant
Getting cancer and dying in the western world will never decrease. The governments claim that we have more advanced detection machines now then in the past so more cancers are detected... but in reality the cancer death rates havent decreased even as far back as the 50's-70's I think it was.
This real doctor really lays out the truth and its suspected that his recent death is a pattern of 20-30 other holistic doctors dying early as in probably killed.
Nicholas Gonzalez, MD reveals the truth about chemotherapy

classified 09-23-2015 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8682793)
How about this line, do you think this is just news sensationalism?
"A toxic cover-up and thousands asking why they're sick. The NBC4 I-Team exposes the truth about a major government lie. "

Thousands... if anything of what they say is true this is so far off. It should be hundreds of thousands in a area like. We would have an epidemic on our hands on the scale of Chernobyl. Which I would suggest you research as there would be lots of birth defects in the area and see what real radiation poisoning is.

Of these "thousands" find out what their daily diet is first, see if they eat processed foods more then a few times a month, if they drink more then once every week, medical drugs they may be taking, diseases that run in their genes, their work environment and if they breathe toxic chemicals? There are so many other variables. These are questions you should be asking yourself when you see them talking about claims such as this on tv.

This may be completely true, but as soon as i see people speaking in front of a camera with no hard scientific evidence its cringe worthy.

CharlesInCharge 09-23-2015 02:00 AM

This was called a partial meltdown and I dont think it was anything near the size of Chernobyl which is said to have killed over 1 million in the long term already.

This kind of cover up is very damaging to what America is supposed to stands for... I dont really see an agenda, benefit for the system to make up something like this.

Part 2 was just aired... and I found a Facebook group of people talking about this.
https://www.facebook.com/ssflworkgroup

Havent watched this yet but this is what i suspected... the people investigating it themselves and the press just now stepping in to reveal the truth to make the system seem impartial and balanced for this cover-up in some ways.
Simi Valley Mothers Call Attention To High Childhood Cancer Rates Near Santa Susana Field Laboratory (video)
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...ld-laboratory/

Part 2

LA's Nuclear Secret: Part 2 | NBC Southern California

radioman 09-23-2015 08:32 AM

I'm just sitting here waiting for the world to end

#sep23

parm104 09-23-2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8682730)
So again you Soundy and Parm101 are criticizing of my past posts.

Parm101 - Intro. to Parm

pastarocket 09-23-2015 10:23 AM

Hey CiC, should BC realtors start selling nuclear bunkers to buyers?

Maybe I can flip a few bunkers to make quick gains if the entire world is nuked with radiation. :troll: