REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech

Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech This forum is brought to you by RPM Electronics in Burnaby.
Discussion about modifying your auotomotive lighting, retrofits, auto body, share projects, ideas, etc.

Old 11-04-2015, 11:13 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Autobody

Hi,

I got my subaru legacy 2015 rear ended recently. Any good suggestion of genuine places that provide good services and legitimate auto body repair? I want to have the real subaru bumper put back into the car lol

Thanks
Advertisement
car_addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:55 AM   #2
RS.net Licensed Automotive Lighting Vendor

What area are you in? I would recommend Starlite Autobody in Burnaby on Imperial. My Honda Fit was sandwiched between two cars a couple years ago and they made it look brand new and it didn't take more than a couple days. If you go there talk to Norman, super chill guy.
sevenism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:02 PM   #3
Witness protection

Thanked 5,339 Times in 2,221 Posts
my dad's 2009 forester is at penney autobody at the moment. i am hoping it will be well repaired after looking online at all the positive reviews on google. he had a bad day last weekend in the rainstorm that night and messed up the supension after hitting a submerged curb, and then when he pulled over to look at the damage, someone sideswiped him in a hit and run

ask for morris if you do decide to go there. docksteader is just down the street from them so getting oem parts isn't a big deal.
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:10 PM   #4
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Don Dean Collison Burnaby
Urrtoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:43 PM   #5
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
Twin star collision

4.6/5
Old 11-12-2015, 01:45 AM   #6
retired

Did you purchase OEM parts replacement? If not, you are not entitled to OEM parts unless recycled/aftermarket are not available. However, mostly with new cars, not too much is available yet.

If you are concerned, and whichever shop you take it to, check with them to see if they can help you out with that.

Depending where you are located, I would recommend Fastrack Autobody in Richmond, or Malibu Collision in Burnaby.
Truenosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:21 PM   #7
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Second Look Autobody does good work in Richmond.

I got my car painted there and I think they did an excellent job.

Talk to Steven or Shirley and let them know Ricky sent you.. they'll give you a good deal.

scoobyej20 is offline   Reply With Quote