REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 11-05-2015, 10:34 PM   #1
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
RyWire GT3 Integra Type R

Imo the best SEMA build for any Honda fan boy. > Z Dream

More pics and details of the build here:
http://stickydiljoe.com/2015/08/28/t...-rebootpart-1/

Or if you're lazy to read:
Advertisement

Last edited by swfk; 11-05-2015 at 11:00 PM.
swfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 08:47 PM   #2
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,169 Times in 7,158 Posts
One of maybe 4-5 cars at sema I've seen so far that isn't offensive to all 5 senses. Very cool idea, and very well executed.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:14 AM   #3
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
I've been all over this since day one. Awesome to see it realized. The trans alone is mind boggling but pretty much everything little piece is off the chain. Ryan at Rywire has always had my full support in everything he's done over the years. Truly a remarkable man.
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 01:42 PM   #4
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
One of maybe 4-5 cars at sema I've seen so far that isn't offensive to all 5 senses. Very cool idea, and very well executed.
LOL

Did you mean 1 of the 5 senses, or you actually meant only 4 or 5 cars at Sema are any good at all.

Also for best car from Sema:

Having followed this car for literally years before the fire that took Rusty from us, it's brilliant to see him back. Many will criticize the car and say they don't like this or don't like that, but you just don't know fuck all if you are still criticizing what Mike does.

Many people hated the rust when he first did it all those years ago. Or they thought the Ronal's were dumb, or they thought he ruined it by hacking the roof. And yet time and time again this car proved you all wrong, and it's become a staple of our generations car community.

So most of us have learned to not doubt Mike, but for those that havn't just shut the fuck up and pay attention, cause this car is a god damn phenom.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Bingo, SEMA is hardpark central and I don't care for it. The over fender hype is seriously ruining cars lol

I do like the GT3 RS themed DC2... but hey... maybe I'm a bit biased!

What he says about the GT3 is very accurate, it feels unlike any other car, even any other Porsche. Shame the RS prices are so high, I have to wait for the next recession before I can go shopping for one lol
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #6
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,169 Times in 7,158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
LOL

Did you mean 1 of the 5 senses, or you actually meant only 4 or 5 cars at Sema are any good at all.

Also for best car from Sema:

Having followed this car for literally years before the fire that took Rusty from us, it's brilliant to see him back. Many will criticize the car and say they don't like this or don't like that, but you just don't know fuck all if you are still criticizing what Mike does.

Many people hated the rust when he first did it all those years ago. Or they thought the Ronal's were dumb, or they thought he ruined it by hacking the roof. And yet time and time again this car proved you all wrong, and it's become a staple of our generations car community.

So most of us have learned to not doubt Mike, but for those that havn't just shut the fuck up and pay attention, cause this car is a god damn phenom.
Thats the thing about this car that drives me crazy. Everyone that likes it thinks its fucking immune to criticism, and some picture of perfection crafted by god himself. Like the old saying of people can like what they like, guess what, they can hate what they hate as well. I think its ugly as fuck, and the people that love it, don't know something the people that hate it don't.
They aren't smarter, they don't have better taste, they just like something different than the shit other people like.
People don't know fuck all if they don't understand that people can dislike what they like. Its like music.
I'm certainly opinionated, but I can understand when people don't share mine, especially when its about something as trivial as some rusty car.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2015, 08:33 PM   #7
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Thats the thing about this car that drives me crazy. Everyone that likes it thinks its fucking immune to criticism, and some picture of perfection crafted by god himself. Like the old saying of people can like what they like, guess what, they can hate what they hate as well. I think its ugly as fuck, and the people that love it, don't know something the people that hate it don't.
They aren't smarter, they don't have better taste, they just like something different than the shit other people like.
People don't know fuck all if they don't understand that people can dislike what they like. Its like music.
I'm certainly opinionated, but I can understand when people don't share mine, especially when its about something as trivial as some rusty car.
I can't tell if you are disagreeing with me, or making my point for me.

I never said you have to like the car or what the crew do to the car, but you have to realize that this car has captured the imagination of many enthusiasts in this generation. The fact that Rusty is so polarizing is what makes him so great. The build isn't immune to criticism like you say; however, I am simply making the point of why bother criticizing it? The guys behind this car simply DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. They are absolutely just doing whatever they want, and they have been for years. They have been fortunate that so many people have grown to love this car, but even if others didn't, I don't think it would have stopped them. I mean come on if burning the thing to the ground didn't stop them, why would a couple haters.

At the end of the day, like I said, this car is a staple of our generation as car enthusiasts. I mean come on, it's the STANCEWORKS poster child, a site which has come to be a breeding ground for many greats. Not to mention spawned a whole wave of similar websites.

Also you say he's fucking ugly, but I fail to believe that you can look at this product and the story behind it, and not marvel slightly at the current iteration of this build.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote