REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Miscellaneous Tech & Tools

Miscellaneous Tech & Tools THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Got an ATV or snowmobile you need to fix? Or are you wondering what the hell a crowfoot socket is for? Come on in and ask away!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2015, 12:20 PM   #1
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: N49.2 W122.1
Posts: 6,176
Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
FYI: Catalog of Tools for loan @ Canadian Tire

The way it works is you will need a credit card. Go to the parts desk, they will charge full price of the tool as deposit and they refund you once you return.

I saw this catalog at my local one while taking one of my winters to patch. I thought I will scan it for you guys to save time. Don't expect exotic factory tools, but it should get you started.


Advertisement
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 21,688
Thanked 15,271 Times in 4,234 Posts
You should call the store beforehand, to make sure it's available or that they even stock the tool you need.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 06:51 AM   #3
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 22,183
Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,264 Posts
KMS Tools has their gift card promo on all month. You get 15% of your card purchase added to your card. I put down 300 bucks and got 345 bucks on a card. I did this before I shopped, so extra 45 bucks to spend. Sale items just seemed that much better. During Christmas, they have a 12 days of savings thing and the gift card promo is part of that, too. I'm not sure, but IIRC, it may have been as high as 20% of gift card purchase. Anyone else remember that? Also this morning, from 6:00 am to 7:30, they had a members only event. Got a free pair of Diablo reciprocating saw blades, Timmy Ho's coffee and doughnuts - also start to their monthly 3-day sale.

Got me a pair of those fender stands that were on sale.
__________________
Quote:
"there but for the grace of god go I"
Quote:
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1"

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one shows a "god bless" sign. Sung to this........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCINrgnKhfU

god bless sign is middle finger out combined with a thumbs up.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 03:32 PM   #4
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
nsx042003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 858
Thanked 790 Times in 291 Posts
couple weeks back I was looking to borrow a control arm puller and they said they don't have the lend a tool program anymore at No.3 road.

Which store does this now?
nsx042003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:27 PM   #5
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: N49.2 W122.1
Posts: 6,176
Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
Call the parts desk.. or the 1800 in the image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx042003 View Post
couple weeks back I was looking to borrow a control arm puller and they said they don't have the lend a tool program anymore at No.3 road.

Which store does this now?
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:28 PM   #6
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: N49.2 W122.1
Posts: 6,176
Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
MG1 might had jumped the gun on marijuana legalization in BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
KMS Tools has their gift card promo on all month. You get 15% of your card purchase added to your card. I put down 300 bucks and got 345 bucks on a card. I did this before I shopped, so extra 45 bucks to spend. Sale items just seemed that much better. During Christmas, they have a 12 days of savings thing and the gift card promo is part of that, too. I'm not sure, but IIRC, it may have been as high as 20% of gift card purchase. Anyone else remember that? Also this morning, from 6:00 am to 7:30, they had a members only event. Got a free pair of Diablo reciprocating saw blades, Timmy Ho's coffee and doughnuts - also start to their monthly 3-day sale.

Got me a pair of those fender stands that were on sale.
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:47 PM   #7
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 22,183
Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,264 Posts
I intended to post in the "deals on tools" thread, which is somewhere in this forum.

So solly, Charlie.
__________________
Quote:
"there but for the grace of god go I"
Quote:
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1"

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one shows a "god bless" sign. Sung to this........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCINrgnKhfU

god bless sign is middle finger out combined with a thumbs up.

Last edited by MG1; 12-07-2015 at 08:28 AM.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net