REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Teenage girls who left to join ISIS got beaten to death (https://www.revscene.net/forums/706591-teenage-girls-who-left-join-isis-got-beaten-death.html)

Timpo 12-05-2015 08:29 PM

Teenage girls who left to join ISIS got beaten to death

Two teenage girls (16 and 14 year olds) went to Syria to join ISIS, got beaten to death :fulloffuck:

Teen dies trying to flee ISIS - Business Insider

The tragedy of the ?jihadi brides? | New York Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxc1L0LCQAAJLaI.jpg
http://d3dyqb2m69ozbp.cloudfront.net...NE-650x365.jpg

Jmac 12-05-2015 08:36 PM

Timpo posts recent (2 weeks old) article, actually relevant to current events. :considered:

frozen 12-05-2015 09:46 PM

Fucking dumb bitches. Good riddance.

Mr.HappySilp 12-05-2015 10:46 PM

SORRY but no sympathy from me. They might not be adults but as a teenage they are fully capable f what's good and bad and what they should and shouldn't do.

Let this be a lesson to those who is thinking of joining ISIS.

StylinRed 12-05-2015 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 8704997)
SORRY but no sympathy from me. They might not be adults but as a teenage they are fully capable f what's good and bad and what they should and shouldn't do.

Let this be a lesson to those who is thinking of joining ISIS.

I know adults who are too stupid to know what's 'good' and 'bad' back when we were teens i'd say almost everyone i knew didn't know right from wrong or didn't care (because they were too naive)

you have to be able to see things from different perspectives, and then maybe you'll be able to understand some peoples' actions, or feel sympathy for them, or be able to criticize them fairly

pinn3r 12-06-2015 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozen (Post 8704987)

came here to say this

was not disappointed

68style 12-06-2015 12:32 AM

LOL seeing from their perspective... come on, that's taking a liberal minndset to the very extremes... it's not like they made a mistake and shoplifted some lipstick from Shoppers Drug Mart and learned a lesson.

It takes some pretty serious dedication to something to stop going to school, leave your family, buy a ticket to a foreign country that's not exactly easy to get to and join a terrorist group. They gave up their privileged life in a first world country (which, ironically, many Syrians are trying to aspire to) to go somewhere with the mindset of destroying the very society that coddled their stupid asses their whole life and gave them the opportunity to make life decisions instead of enforcing them upon them. That's more than just being "naive" lol... too bad that life decision ended up costing them their lives, but I don't feel sorry for them at all.

corollagtSr5 12-06-2015 12:46 AM

So charlesincharge, do these girls even exist, is this propaganda?

CharlesInCharge 12-06-2015 01:00 AM

Who thinks dead Canadian and US soldiers, that joined the war against terror after 911, also deserved what came to them since 911 was an inside job?

68style 12-06-2015 01:11 AM

^ for every 1 person who signed up because they wanted to make a difference in the world, 99 others signed up to make $$$. There's a reason most of the military is comprised of people from small towns and places with a limited financial future.

Tone Loc 12-06-2015 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8705010)
I know adults who are too stupid to know what's 'good' and 'bad' back when we were teens i'd say almost everyone i knew didn't know right from wrong or didn't care (because they were too naive)

you have to be able to see things from different perspectives, and then maybe you'll be able to understand some peoples' actions, or feel sympathy for them, or be able to criticize them fairly

Lol... really?

This isn't something stupid like smoking weed back in high school, cheating on a loved one, stealing from stores, or selling drugs. Because, yes, to an extent I agree that even the best people fall into bad situations and do bad things that they will eventually regret. But what these two girls set out to do is far from forgivable.

Basically you are defending two people who joined a terrorist group with the sole motive to commit violent acts of terror against innocent people and seriously injure or kill others in the name of "religion". They deserved everything that they got, IMO.

I'd be interested to see what other "perspectives" there may be for these two girls, aside from the fact that they set out to join an organization that has resulted in the suffering of hundreds of thousands of people...

CharlesInCharge 12-06-2015 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68style (Post 8705033)
^ for every 1 person who signed up because they wanted to make a difference in the world, 99 others signed up to make $$$. There's a reason most of the military is comprised of people from small towns and places with a limited financial future.

Well the empire is using people and Jews in places like Isreal to do their bidding. Our own government sent underage girls for these psychopath ISIS brutes is how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by corollagtSr5 (Post 8705029)
So charlesincharge, do these girls even exist, is this propaganda?

Oh you must of just seen me browse the thread... They might exist, dead or alive... but personally I think this sensational news might be a counter to the Iranians recent spiritual leaders letter to western youth... counter in the sense that it will try to exhaust ISIS discussion, specially at university forums, and divert attention to the empires own explanation of why people join ISIS.

Edit
Nov29
Ali Khamenei's 2nd letter. Read out by PressTV (To the Youth in Europe and North America)

StylinRed 12-06-2015 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68style (Post 8705025)
LOL seeing from their perspective... come on, that's taking a liberal minndset to the very extremes... it's not like they made a mistake and shoplifted some lipstick from Shoppers Drug Mart and learned a lesson.

It takes some pretty serious dedication to something to stop going to school, leave your family, buy a ticket to a foreign country that's not exactly easy to get to and join a terrorist group. They gave up their privileged life in a first world country (which, ironically, many Syrians are trying to aspire to) to go somewhere with the mindset of destroying the very society that coddled their stupid asses their whole life and gave them the opportunity to make life decisions instead of enforcing them upon them. That's more than just being "naive" lol... too bad that life decision ended up costing them their lives, but I don't feel sorry for them at all.

one of them was 14...fuckin 14, and they were supposedly brainwashed (although that's disputed)

they both fall into UN child soldier laws, the recruitment of the 14yr old is considered a war crime, why? because children are stupid, gullible, naive, even if they sought out isis on their own, they could feel compelled to do so

under international law their actions, if any, would* be forgiven

this is almost like Omar Khadrs case...

*well should be, but see America re: Khadr

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone Loc (Post 8705034)
Lol... really?

I'd be interested to see what other "perspectives" there may be for these two girls, aside from the fact that they set out to join an organization that has resulted in the suffering of hundreds of thousands of people...

https://childrenandarmedconflict.un....hild-soldiers/

https://childrenandarmedconflict.un....is-principles/

I can accept most people can't see past the crime/subject and they'll ignore facts like their ages/naivete/etc. but those are mitigating factors at the very least

Manic! 12-06-2015 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozen (Post 8704987)

Guess you where a perfect angle during high school?

fliptuner 12-06-2015 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8705044)

Not sure about "frozen" but fair to say these girls were pretty obtuse.

:fullofwin:

nabs 12-06-2015 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8705044)

Pretty sure i was a right angle during high school...

Spoiler!

underscore 12-06-2015 08:38 AM

I'm curious what their thought process was, I know teenage girls can be pretty dense but this is a whole new level.

Hot Karl 12-06-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8705037)
one of them was 14...fuckin 14, and they were supposedly brainwashed (although that's disputed)

they both fall into UN child soldier laws, the recruitment of the 14yr old is considered a war crime, why? because children are stupid, gullible, naive, even if they sought out isis on their own, they could feel compelled to do so

under international law their actions, if any, would* be forgiven

this is almost like Omar Khadrs case...

*well should be, but see America re: Khadr

https://childrenandarmedconflict.un....hild-soldiers/

https://childrenandarmedconflict.un....is-principles/

I can accept most people can't see past the crime/subject and they'll ignore facts like their ages/naivete/etc. but those are mitigating factors at the very least

a child soldier isn't the same as 15 & 17 year old girls from a 1st world country.

don't child soldiers usually have their parents/family murdered first? their entire village is wiped out. the option is fight for us or we murder you like your family we just murdered in front of you 2 murdering minutes ago.

OR i feel unloved or some teenage angst shit and i'm going to join a terrorist organization. in the middle east. for a fundamental religion that literally treats women like property.

I MEAN WTF MAN. at least a delusional guy is thinking he has a chance to be the man. if you wanna be a hole for some piece of shit to treat you like that, you can find that in a normal country. LOL. dumbass bitches.

it's like 2 black dudes from Atlanta run off to join the KKK. i mean at what point do we get to laugh instead of acting like a bunch of bruce jenners

tiger_handheld 12-06-2015 09:53 AM

this took the "girls like bad boys" to a whole new meaning.

Manic! 12-06-2015 01:28 PM

No 14 or 16 year old deserves to be beaten to death. I can't believe how many RS members are agreeing with ISIS. I wonder what site you guys are really on?

Mr.Money 12-06-2015 03:10 PM

well it sets the bar for other wastes of flesh human thinking it's going to be all fine & dandy to join a terrorist Group and cause more terror...they probly cut tiny pieces of her one by one slowly dying.

Verdasco 12-06-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8705104)
No 14 or 16 year old deserves to be beaten to death. I can't believe how many RS members are agreeing with ISIS. I wonder what site you guys are really on?

agreeing with ISIS?

So you agree with girls joining ISIS to start with? :rukidding:

The world can live with those two gone. Good riddance i say!~

Manic! 12-06-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verdasco (Post 8705144)
agreeing with ISIS?

So you agree with girls joining ISIS to start with? :rukidding:

The world can live with those two gone. Good riddance i say!~

I agree with young people making stupid mistakes and people should be given a second chance. From what I understand one of them was killed for trying to escape. In Canada we don't even kill serial killers. But it seems like people are O.K. with beating to death little girls. How is joining ISIS different than joining a gang or a raciest hate group? It's not like these girls actually killed anybody.

kkttsang 12-06-2015 06:54 PM

I don't think people are ok with beating little girls to death. I just think people have less sympathy for them because of what path they chose. They knew Isis is a extremist group that commits cruel gruesome murders on people and they chose to join them. So no we don't have any sympathy to these two girls.
I'm sure if the story was these two girls was captured and forced to join Isis then we will be singing a different song .

fliptuner 12-06-2015 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8705157)
It's not like these girls actually killed anybody.

Quote:

"Both were recruited by Islamic State. One was killed in the fighting in Syria, the other has disappeared."
Pretty sure she didn't go to Syria to have a discussion.