REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #26
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,497 Times in 4,892 Posts
So, prick got what he wanted. Lots of publicity, attention, and a way out. He is going to be disqualified from running. In a lot of rednecks' minds, he's a true Amurican hero.

phuc dat bich
Advertisement
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:06 PM   #27
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
Spoiler!

Yes because Donald Trump is going to make concentration camps for Muslims like Hitler did the Jews.

You don't actually believe that meme do you?

Mass deportation will not happen and when Trump refers to it he means to deport illegal aliens, immigrants, gangsters, terrorists and threats to the wellbeing of their Country, NOT Muslims.

Let's not downplay the realities around us, terrorism is a huge global issue and I'm not saying Trumps the way to go but America needs somebody with a good head on their shoulders this time around.

Cadillac CTS (Current)
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-08-2015, 10:10 PM   #28
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,098 Times in 4,998 Posts
^
What's wrong with their current system exactly?

The USA has never been hit by terrorists that got into the country illegally.
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:21 PM   #29

^ I can't comment on that since I don't know all the details of every single terrorist attack they've had in their country.

But let's say none of the attacks were done by people that were in their country illegally, wouldn't you think that it would be a better idea to not take in any refugees then?

Not to sound cruel but both Canada and the United States have our own fights to deal with, before we should start fighting other peoples fights. Money could be better spent on our Downtown Eastside, Poverty, infrastructure and other public services made for current citizens or permanent residents of our countries.

Cadillac CTS (Current)
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-08-2015, 10:29 PM   #30
Performance Moderator

You may have missed Stephen Colbert's analysis of what refugees have to go through in order to enter the USA? It's almost impossible and takes more than a year of vetting from 10+ different agencies. As he surmised in his analysis, a terrorist would be much better off applying for a visitor's VISA, they'd be a complete moron to subject themselves to analysis from every government agency in existence.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:45 PM   #31

Yes you're right, I have not seen Stephen Colberts analysis.

I was thinking about Trudeau's game plan. So going back to deportation, I don't know if the United States has a similar Bill like our Bill C-51 but I believe that if a country has a right to provide you with a citizenship and give somebody the PRIVILEGE of living in the country, they should have the power to revoke it if you're a troublemaker. Not limited to terrorists but crime families, gangs, shady business owners, corrupt politicians etc)

Cadillac CTS (Current)
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2015, 11:44 PM   #32
Performance Moderator

They do in the USA already, even more harsh than here, I know someone personally who had her student VISA revoked because they were caught speeding more than 40mph over (in the desert, but speeding nonetheless) and it was considered a criminal offense and they got booted almost immediately.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:47 AM   #33
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
They do in the USA already, even more harsh than here, I know someone personally who had her student VISA revoked because they were caught speeding more than 40mph over (in the desert, but speeding nonetheless) and it was considered a criminal offense and they got booted almost immediately.
And that's the way it should be.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-09-2015, 11:17 AM   #34
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,355 Times in 3,445 Posts
You know when you go to buy something and you meet that sleazy salesman that will say or do anything including insulting you to get the sale? That's Trump. He will say anything to get elected. He has flip flopped on every single one of his major policies.Sooner or later his campaign will explode. Just don't know if it will happen before of after the primaries.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:39 PM   #35
I STILL don't get it

LOOOOL

CL typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:47 PM   #36
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,906 Times in 753 Posts
so brash....

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump · 12h12 hours ago
I have decided to postpone my trip to Israel and to schedule my meeting with @Netanyahu at a later date after I become President of the U.S.
Acura604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:50 PM   #37
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
You know when you go to buy something and you meet that sleazy salesman that will say or do anything including insulting you to get the sale? That's Trump. He will say anything to get elected. He has flip flopped on every single one of his major policies.Sooner or later his campaign will explode. Just don't know if it will happen before of after the primaries.

welcome to politics.

Trump, Gregor Robertson, chretien and harper -- political views don't matter. What do they all have in common? Making BS promises to get elected and not delivering on them.

although I do have to admit, trump may be the worst of them all ... didn't think there could be anyone with more of an ego, making outlandish promises, and nicer hair than Robertson ... boy I was wrong.

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
carisear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:09 PM   #38
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
i still cant figure out if trump legitimately wants to run for president, or if he is actually just playing us all and seeing how far he can take it, which is why the outlandish stuff is getting even crazier.