REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 01-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 4,359 Times in 382 Posts
Paragon: Next Generation MOBA?

I've been out of the MOBA scene for a long time, but I remember being there at the beginning with the conception of Dota, which eventually evolved into the genre we have today with LoL, Dota2, HoN, HOTS etc. etc.

When I saw this however.. my jaw dropped.

Thoughs?

https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/
Advertisement
ShanghaiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2016, 05:32 PM   #2
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

looks interesting
Canadian Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 05:33 PM   #3
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
wow that looks awesome
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 06:10 PM   #4
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,137 Times in 259 Posts
Kind of made me think of Transformers (not in a bad way). Looks interesting, hopefully I can get into a beta or something.
Old 01-10-2016, 09:42 PM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
looks similiar to overwatch game style
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #6
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
So the alpha's been out for awhile and open beta is coming sometime this summer. Has anyone jumped on this yet? Thinking about getting the founder's pack for PS4, it's only 19.99 and your progress does not get wiped when the final version is released; it's also going to be F2P. The game looks pretty fun, I like the way they did "Roshan" and new heroes get released every 3 weeks or so.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:25 AM   #7
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
So the alpha's been out for awhile and open beta is coming sometime this summer. Has anyone jumped on this yet? Thinking about getting the founder's pack for PS4, it's only 19.99 and your progress does not get wiped when the final version is released; it's also going to be F2P. The game looks pretty fun, I like the way they did "Roshan" and new heroes get released every 3 weeks or so.
I purchased the founder's pack. Game is fun and I do see the potential possibility of it blowing up to be the next big thing.

The queue times right now are absolutely atrocious (be prepared to wait 10 minutes for a game sometimes)

And the matchmaking system is a joke. Even after a 100 games and being in a much higher elo bracket, I am consistently placed with people that are playing for the very first time.
bossha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:48 PM   #8
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
Joined the weekend open beta today. It's pretty fun, there's def a big learning curve concerning map placement and how to navigate around. I like how there's cross platform compatibility too. Some games last waaaaaaaaay too long though, my first game against A.I lasted over 70 min and I had to leave without finishing