REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > House and Home Renovations

House and Home Renovations THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Designing your new condo or townhouse? Renovating your kitchen? Share your photos and project ideas with other experts here! We're not just modifying our cars anymore..

Old 02-20-2016, 06:26 PM   #26
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,312 Times in 5,633 Posts
looks good WS6TA, i like the method of puting the pot lights within the molding drops as opposed to building them into a reveal or somthing behind the moldings, makes it feel much more "airy"
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2016, 09:37 AM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,065 Times in 1,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post
I just finished a full reno on a concrete building condo $82.78 sq ft.
:
window change approved by strata

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:36 PM   #28
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
wtf the before and after pic LOL

jesus christ so roomy

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:16 PM   #29
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,060 Times in 1,180 Posts
It's easy to quote a price per sq ft, describe the finishings, and advertise brand name appliances. But if you're building a new house, the most important thing is to know that your builder isn't cutting corners "behind the drywall". I'm not in the business, so I'm not sure what to look for exactly.

Therefore, don't go with the cheapest quote, and go with a company/builder that has experience. I was fortunate to have a close family member build my house and as an experienced general contractor (20+ yrs), he was there every day to make sure stuff was done correctly.
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:11 PM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I'd go with the cheapest if I was flipping for $ Lol

Spent 2 hours getting my permits yesterday man exactly as building in Vancouver described it
10 minute total with the project coordinator just having me sign shit rest of the time was waiting and lining up to pay

Was talking to a builder waiting for the same coordinator, he has multiple homes building now damn. Wish I had the money to do that and gauge people lol

D-Built 2.0 LSVTEC TURBO
beatdownvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by: