REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Volunteer Sector (https://www.revscene.net/forums/volunteer-sector_150/)
-   -   RS Spring Meet 2016 VOLUNTEERS (https://www.revscene.net/forums/707413-rs-spring-meet-2016-volunteers.html)

SpuGen 01-31-2016 08:07 PM

RS Spring Meet 2016 VOLUNTEERS

March 20th.

Come join the RS team for our 16th? Annual Spring meet.

You will be joining and supplementing our existing/returning Event crew, and you'll get a chance to see/meet/work with the people behind the scenes and find out first hand why we run THE Hottest local meets.

If you're wondering, yes, we do provide references for your resume.

Team: Traffic/Booth
Email:
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events:

kross9 01-31-2016 08:09 PM

Team: Traffic and Booth?
Email: kross9@live.com
done 3 others so far

Jas29 01-31-2016 09:05 PM

Team: Traffic
Email: Jaspreet_29@hotmail.com
Previous RS Official Events: 4

CorneringArtist 02-01-2016 03:38 PM

Team: Traffic and can run Booth
Email: layson.n@gmail.com
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: 10 events.

RacingMetro92 02-02-2016 09:51 AM

Team,: Traffic / booth
Email: n.layson01@gmail.com
Event experience: 9 events?

!Aznboi128 02-03-2016 11:44 AM

Team: I'm going to do nothing at all, pictures, documentary, booth
Email: aznboi128@revscene.net
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: Enough :)

!e.lo_ 03-04-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 (Post 8723386)
Team: I'm going to do nothing at all, pictures, documentary, booth
Email: aznboi128@revscene.net
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: Enough :)

this is our team
http://i.imgur.com/6iMx2sM.jpg

Cereal Killer 03-11-2016 08:35 PM

If you guys are still needing volunteers and I'm not too late to sign-up, I'm in!

Team: Traffic
Email: subarudriver604@hotmail.com
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: 1 event - 2012 Summer Meet

?NR 03-20-2016 04:20 PM

First and foremost, I would like to thank EVERYONE that made it to the meet today. Spectators, the public, The Speed Syndicate, Richmond RCMP.

Special thank you for the volunteer event staff that braved the rain and cold to keep the tradition going. You guys did a helluva job organizing traffic and the RS assets.

in no particular order I'd like to personally thank:

Karl Cloutier : awesome organization and book-keeping skills. Truly appreciate you being on top of things. You are indeed an ambassador.

Nikko and Nikki Layson : you guys, as always rock. Thank you for controlling the traffic flow and overall parking arrangements, despite injured and walking in a cane. I appreciate the efforts and the early morning help.

Ryan Keene : it is good to have you back again for this event, and hopefully you will lend us a hand at the next event. Very calm and collected, you are one smooth operator.

Jas Sandhu : ahh good ol Jas, the trooper Motorcycle forum mod that rode in this piss poor weather to represent. Thank you for being there today. I hope you get into a set of dry pants soon! Ride safe!

Frank Chang : dub aka the boyscout! awesome seeing you again, and thank you wholeheartedly for coming in this weather to help out. I hope to see you again soon in next event.

Stephanie Laking : Your steadfast dedication in answering the public as well as manning the booth and RS assets are truly appreciated. Thank you for braving the wet and cold weather. Hope to see you again soon at future events.

Ricki Thorpe : the Saucy, the woman. Though traditionally behind the booths, because of the change in roles from staff to dedicated media officer, thank you for continually to spread the joy of motoring and REVscene's vision. I know I don't say this enough but thank you!

Edward Lo : this guy, despite being ultra busy but still found time to drop by and donated some awesome raffle prizes. Thanks bro!

Raymond Yee : same thing, I know you are extremely busy these days with your life but you managed to come by and helped with whatever you could. We all appreciate it, but I appreciate it the most. Thank you again.

Kevin Wong : as I said to you earlier, you didn't have to come today to help as you are retired from the RS ranks, but you did anyways. The way you coordinated with the staff shows you are a leader deep down. Thank you! You made a difference today for RS and staff.

last but not least, David Ma. well, what can i say. You have done a lot in recent times for RS, from leading the TSS RS Motorsports and its beginnings, to helping out with RS in more than one capacity. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Blitzgear and staff, with special mentions to Kristie and Chayen. You guys are great. Thank you for handling the food trucks as well as club parking arrangements. Till next event.

The Speed Syndicate and Kalson : thank you for bringing the race cars out, as well as the prizes. Here's to a good racing season for all.

AND! A MEGA BIG THANK YOU for all the participants that came and donated cash, canned goods for Cops for Cancer and our own John Norwich Foundation. Your generosities show that the GVRD car enthusiasts are several cuts above others. I salute all of you. Hopefully you all enjoyed the meet despite the weather, and we look forward to seeing you all again at the official Summer Meet, where there will be more ! think of the spring meet as a preview of what to come!!

Cheers all!