REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Volunteer Sector

Volunteer Sector 2016 Director of "RS Cares": TBA
Come volunteer at events, gain valuable work experience, build your resume, network, or just give back to the local RS community..

Old 01-31-2016, 08:07 PM   #1
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
RS Spring Meet 2016 VOLUNTEERS

March 20th.

Come join the RS team for our 16th? Annual Spring meet.

You will be joining and supplementing our existing/returning Event crew, and you'll get a chance to see/meet/work with the people behind the scenes and find out first hand why we run THE Hottest local meets.

If you're wondering, yes, we do provide references for your resume.

Team: Traffic/Booth
Email:
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events:
Advertisement
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2016, 08:09 PM   #2
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Team: Traffic and Booth?
Email: kross9@live.com
done 3 others so far
About kkthind: [22-12, 22:55] ts14 hes so white that if he was a cop, he would beat ts14 for beinng surrey
kross9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2016, 09:05 PM   #3
2 Wheelin' Mod

Team: Traffic
Email: Jaspreet_29@hotmail.com
Previous RS Official Events: 4
Jas29 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-01-2016, 03:38 PM   #4
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Team: Traffic and can run Booth
Email: layson.n@gmail.com
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: 10 events.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:51 AM   #5
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Team,: Traffic / booth
Email: n.layson01@gmail.com
Event experience: 9 events?
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 11:44 AM   #6
Media Officer / MOD

Thanked 5,751 Times in 1,724 Posts
Team: I'm going to do nothing at all, pictures, documentary, booth
Email: aznboi128@revscene.net
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: Enough
Quick link to personal reviews -> Website YouTube
Official Revscene Instagram Coordinator
!Aznboi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:07 PM   #7
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 View Post
Team: I'm going to do nothing at all, pictures, documentary, booth
Email: aznboi128@revscene.net
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: Enough
this is our team
Old 03-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #8
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

If you guys are still needing volunteers and I'm not too late to sign-up, I'm in!

Team: Traffic
Email: subarudriver604@hotmail.com
First Time? / Previous RS Official Events: 1 event - 2012 Summer Meet
Cereal Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 04:20 PM   #9
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3

Thanked 1,024 Times in 444 Posts
First and foremost, I would like to thank EVERYONE that made it to the meet today. Spectators, the public, The Speed Syndicate, Richmond RCMP.

Special thank you for the volunteer event staff that braved the rain and cold to keep the tradition going. You guys did a helluva job organizing traffic and the RS assets.

in no particular order I'd like to personally thank:

Karl Cloutier : awesome organization and book-keeping skills. Truly appreciate you being on top of things. You are indeed an ambassador.

Nikko and Nikki Layson : you guys, as always rock. Thank you for controlling the traffic flow and overall parking arrangements, despite injured and walking in a cane. I appreciate the efforts and the early morning help.

Ryan Keene : it is good to have you back again for this event, and hopefully you will lend us a hand at the next event. Very calm and collected, you are one smooth operator.

Jas Sandhu : ahh good ol Jas, the trooper Motorcycle forum mod that rode in this piss poor weather to represent. Thank you for being there today. I hope you get into a set of dry pants soon! Ride safe!

Frank Chang : dub aka the boyscout! awesome seeing you again, and thank you wholeheartedly for coming in this weather to help out. I hope to see you again soon in next event.

Stephanie Laking : Your steadfast dedication in answering the public as well as manning the booth and RS assets are truly appreciated. Thank you for braving the wet and cold weather. Hope to see you again soon at future events.

Ricki Thorpe : the Saucy, the woman. Though traditionally behind the booths, because of the change in roles from staff to dedicated media officer, thank you for continually to spread the joy of motoring and REVscene's vision. I know I don't say this enough but thank you!

Edward Lo : this guy, despite being ultra busy but still found time to drop by and donated some awesome raffle prizes. Thanks bro!

Raymond Yee : same thing, I know you are extremely busy these days with your life but you managed to come by and helped with whatever you could. We all appreciate it, but I appreciate it the most. Thank you again.

Kevin Wong : as I said to you earlier, you didn't have to come today to help as you are retired from the RS ranks, but you did anyways. The way you coordinated with the staff shows you are a leader deep down. Thank you! You made a difference today for RS and staff.

last but not least, David Ma. well, what can i say. You have done a lot in recent times for RS, from leading the TSS RS Motorsports and its beginnings, to helping out with RS in more than one capacity. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Blitzgear and staff, with special mentions to Kristie and Chayen. You guys are great. Thank you for handling the food trucks as well as club parking arrangements. Till next event.

The Speed Syndicate and Kalson : thank you for bringing the race cars out, as well as the prizes. Here's to a good racing season for all.

AND! A MEGA BIG THANK YOU for all the participants that came and donated cash, canned goods for Cops for Cancer and our own John Norwich Foundation. Your generosities show that the GVRD car enthusiasts are several cuts above others. I salute all of you. Hopefully you all enjoyed the meet despite the weather, and we look forward to seeing you all again at the official Summer Meet, where there will be more ! think of the spring meet as a preview of what to come!!

Cheers all!
?NR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: