REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-04-2016, 01:41 AM   #1
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Forum on Misogyny lol... the feminazi's are at it again

with this whole roosh return of kings thing going on i'm surprised this hasn't made more headlines...

Canadian Prof: 'Women Get To Speak First' In Classrooms | The Daily Caller

listen to this shit:
Quote:
“On…television interviews, on platforms and political meetings, at any presentations — if there’s no woman speaker, then the event does not take place,” Haiven proposed. If that doesn’t occur, “the interview is forgone, the political meeting is canceled,” Haiven suggested.
Quote:
“In classroom discussions, in question periods, and at public events, men should not be allowed to monopolize these forums,” continued Haiven, who was part of seven-member, all-female panel organized by the Dalhousie Gender and Women’s Studies Program and the school’s student union.
“I’m doing this right now in my classrooms,” Haiven said of the female-first policy.
i cannot even believe they allow this shit on a university campus. has society become so fucking pussified that they'll bend over to all the "oppressed"?

that and the recent failed attempt to ruin a man's life because words do hurt (thank god the judges still have their heads on right) http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...ry-alan-elliot

what the fuck is going on? have they gone insane? do they not know how fucking hypocritical and CHILD LIKE they sound?

all progressive social justice feminist types sound like little children hiding behind their age of "maturity" and "adult education", basically pointing fingers at and raging over situations that they don't like. they need to grow the fuck up.

for those who have all read recent articles in mass media about "legalizing rape"... have to realise they took this article and took ONE line out of it... and used it just for the SOLE purpose of attacking roosh. because they don't like him and his views. (http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape)

Don't they fucking understand guy's like roosh... all the red pill movement... all of that shit was CREATED BY THE FEMINISTS AND PROGRESSIVES?!

they created their own worse nightmare. they caused the imbalance in society, and now they're eating their own shit. lol. what a buncha idiots.

share your thoughts.
Advertisement
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 02:08 AM   #2
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
this is what happens when white knights keep stepping up to prevent alphas from putting women in their place, it gets to their heads and they start acting crazy

<<<seems necessary :P
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2016, 02:23 AM   #3
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
Quote:
Summary: Girl on my facebook declares that men have lost sight of chivalry and "how to treat a woman". Talks about how awful it is to get cut in line, not have doors opened for her, and having to fix things herself.

A girl on my facebook recently posted a rant about how terrible conditions for women are in Seattle. She just moved here and was absolutely shocked by how "ungentlemanly everyone was". The screencap is above for your enjoyment. For a more thorough RedPill analysis, read on:

First, look at her image before even reading any of the words. How a person presents themselves is important to help you understand who they are. This is a blonde girl, good body tone, clearly attractive (though admittedly you can't see her face). Profile pic suggests the personality of a girl who goes to Cancun to get "supppeerrr drunkkkk with my girlfraaans!!" during Spring Break. I know girls like this. 50% chance she's in a sisterhood or sorority of some kind. 90% chance she went through college getting banged up by Chad, Brad and Thad every other week. 100% chance of an entitled attitude.

Just today, I've been pushed, shoulder-checked, cut in front of, blatantly ignored when needing assistance, shoved, and now injured by a swinging door.

Leave it to a woman to take an incident of a guy not holding doors open for her - and turning it into an act of misogyny. Someone in front of you didn't hold the door open, and your dimwit female brain couldn't think to stretch your arms out and hold it open so it wouldn't hit you in the face?

Of course not. She's used to servile betas tending to her every need.

It saddens me to see how pathetic some men in this area interact with women, and in the same breath I also blame women of this area who demand to do it all themselves, who reject chivalry and who don't appreciate it

She wants to keep the status quo bad. Back to the good old days of when men would bow down on one knee to profess their love, sing songs outside a girl's window, open her car door, play sweet music for her on the guitar for Valentine's Day, etc. Guess what sweetie; those days are gone. Feminism destroyed it. Don't blame men for this. The "horrible" behavior you're witnessing from men is a direct reaction to how women have changed the nature of social interactions. Women are the ones who have showed us that being nice guys doesn't pay. Being an asshole and douchebag does pay.

In some ways, I feel almost sorry for girls like this. It must be like a French aristocrat on the eve of the revolution, looking at the violence outside and trembling because they realize all the perks of nobility are about to vanish. No more servants waiting hand-and-foot on you, no more being treated like queens everywhere you go. The landscape of society is changing. Men are waking up.

Don't blame us, girl. Blame your sisters for destroying the foundations of a society that once used to be stable... but now is a free for all.

TL;DR: Feminism is responsible for upsetting and wrecking the natural laws of society. Men are starting to wake up and reject the idea that we need to be "nice guys" and treat women like princesses.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/..._wont_put_her/
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 03:17 AM   #4
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Ahhhh the forever lasting struggle of wanting to be recognized as equal, independent and strong while simultaneously asking to be treated with special considerations. What a conundrum innit?
Old 02-04-2016, 05:02 AM   #5
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
Not a single femnazi I've seen was smart. Most are arts major grad Starbucks sipping hipsters who have no ability to think logically. Lol @ women's studies. Such a waste of money to fund that shit.
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2016, 05:17 AM   #6
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
Ahhhh the forever lasting struggle of wanting to be recognized as equal, independent and strong while simultaneously asking to be treated with special considerations. What a conundrum innit?
They want equal rights, yet the moment there's a divorce they're all over the guys pension. The guy breaks his back earning it, only for some sponge to suck it all away from him. This isn't 1920, women can work now, they've the same opportunities men have, they can support themselves. But no, they feel entitled to take "whats theirs". Bitches...not only do they probably have their own pension, now they're double dipping living the life while the guy is having to work well past his prime just to stay afloat.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:58 AM   #7

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
my coworker is a great prime example of a strong woman is

shes divorced, her husband left her with nothing as he had nothing and the only thing he could leave her with was gambling debts

she also has to raise her twin daughters alone, while on a less then $800 cnd without any other support

she had to be strong and independent as her husband left her with nothing good

i remember she told me that she walked up to the gangsters turf just to prove to them that shes divorce and told them that she didnt care of her ex husband was died or alive

when life gives u crappy ingredients, then u have to make the best out of it and turn it in to good food

cant stand mopping around just cuz a man pushed u, fuck woman push men too u know and thats called rush hour transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...

Last edited by ae101; 02-04-2016 at 06:09 AM.
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:09 AM   #8

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
The thing with these bitches is they don't want a solution to these "issues". They just want to bitch about it for the thrill in their otherwise meaningless life. If you give them what they want they hop onto another issue so they can complain again.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:27 AM   #9

Thanked 1,831 Times in 587 Posts

07-17 G37 RWD Coupe Coilovers FOR SALE BRAND NEW
BoostedBB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2016, 07:33 AM   #10
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,253 Posts
Rosch V vs feminists

and now this is happening at SFU

http://globalnews.ca/news/2497056/sf...ter-day-video/

Maybe they should do it to the other way around with male profs and then they would call it sexual harrasment

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #11
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,508 Times in 4,310 Posts
Return of Kings rallies cancelled over safety concerns - British Columbia - CBC News

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 12:16 PM   #12
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
I got Zika virus just from reading that...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 12:44 PM   #13

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts

Don't come bug me, and I won't give a shit what these feminists says.

If they come to my door step, I will sock them in the face.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 01:24 PM   #14
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
Roosh V has stated many times that his comments on rape were satire.

The Regressive Left is becoming a real danger to basic freedoms and they think they are helping.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:53 PM   #15

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncing Bettys View Post
Roosh V has stated many times that his comments on rape were satire.

The Regressive Left is becoming a real danger to basic freedoms and they think they are helping.
the regressive left is really problematic especially in vancouver.

They fail to understand that it's a slippery slope if you try to suppress thoughts or words that are deemed unsavory (within reason of course)
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #16
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I have never met anybody so out of touch with reality than a college professor in the social sciences. They get paid a lot of money to project their viewpoint and biases to a bunch of impressionable 20-somethings who will take their every word (or PowerPoint slide) as gospel.

When I was in college, I'd love to ask them to expand on their viewpoints, because they'd crumble and expose their lack of knowledge.

I've had profs get physically angry when a student debated their views.

I'd love to see a reality tv show where a college prof goes into the real world and realizes how much of what they believe is truth is actually BS.
mr00jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #17
GS8

Thanked 7,279 Times in 1,968 Posts
SJWs typically are fat, ugly, lazy and just plain retarded. Society rejected them a long time ago and they're so desperate for revenge, they spool up anything metaphorically combustible and just keep fanning the flames in an endless cycle. Devoid of logic.

Jian Ghomeshi and Lucy DeCoutere cuddled in park after alleged assault, trial hears - Toronto - CBC News

Looks like cross-examination is two for two in tearing holes in the complainant's stories.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2016, 09:29 PM   #18
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Will add some comments about Bill Cosby, (: what?!) well he won 1 of the cases against him a defamation suit. This actually happened last month, but i didn't really hear about it until recently.

I guess if it's a guy winning against his female accusers that it doesn't get much airplay, but if it's women accusing men it will get an abundance of attention
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 10:51 AM   #19

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
just like woman raping men, thats not even possible when i tell them it can happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:50 PM   #20
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
Here's a look at the recent lunacy surrounding Roosh V, the meetings which were cancelled, and the idiotic reactions by media and people:

Here's a look at the hypocrisy of the Regressive Left and their attempts to limit free speech.