REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:07 PM   #26
Banned (ABWS)

Just send a complaint to the college and let them handle it. They have access to all the records and there should be surveillance info from the store. Every prescription needs a paper copy, so if there is no prescription matching with the drugs dispensed on your record, someone is gonna get in shit.

(I am a registered pharmacist)
Advertisement
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2016, 03:23 PM   #27
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,393 Times in 5,088 Posts
Afterwards, make sure you show Jane who the real sauceking is
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2016, 03:28 PM   #28
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts

Now I want to go to Shoppers to check out "Jane".
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2016, 03:40 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,022 Times in 450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sauceking88 View Post
- I'm creeped out, message Jane back and forth and she is almost 10000% certain it's her ex bf who made the fake account and is a certified pharmacist. This guy has been recently tormenting her in other aspects as well.

Also, Jane let me know that they have access to a database that can look up anyone's entire prescription and medical history. I'm guessing they can see he logged into my file at some point.
This would be comedy gold if Jane's the psycho ex-girlfriend and was the one behind this. She's in the same line of work and is aware of the consequences for breach of privacy. Won't be surprised if she has her BF's login, so logs left behind in their database can possibly be faked.

Maybe this whole thing was a charade to get back at his BF and hook up with you. Congrats, the girl's a genius!
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:10 PM   #30
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Does TC think he is the only victim of Jane's crazy ex-bf pharmacist? If so, then leave it at that. But if not, seriously. Pursue that shit. Sure it might just be a bit of water off a duck's back in your case, but for someone else? It could be seriously defaming.
jinxcrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:13 PM   #31
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
dont be a fucking pussy and fuck whoevers career up for breaching your info.../end
Old 02-10-2016, 09:25 PM   #32
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,257 Times in 1,621 Posts
I'm in healthcare as well and we ALL agree to abide by a code of ethics with a high emphasis on patient confidentiality. Anyone who breaches this trust affects each and every one of us. The public loses trust in healthcare workers/the system and we as healthcare workers take a hit to our overall reputation. When people lose trust in the system, they might not seek the help they actually need.

It's ridiculous crap like this really deserves termination as well as no longer allowing the person to practice in healthcare as a whole. People have lost their jobs for much less than this. It is emotional, irrational, immature and there are no excuses for it.

Side note: Ethically speaking, it was inappropriate for the pharm tech to socialize with a customer in a non-work related manner. It's actually one of the things covered when you get regulated.
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:03 PM   #33
Performance Moderator

^ Simmer down spoonek... I want to hear what's on the cute pharmacist's mind when I'm picking up my hugeifying cream or asking which one of the Magnum condoms provides the best feel... nomsayin?
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2016, 10:20 PM   #34
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,802 Times in 3,898 Posts
sometimes it can be easy to forget professional boundaries...this is a good example why Jane should've upheld hers so this kinda dirty laundry wouldn't come back to bite everyone's ass.
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:27 PM   #35
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
i think OP might punish fuck her.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:19 PM   #36
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
still waiting for pics
Old 02-10-2016, 11:33 PM   #37
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Money View Post
i think OP might punish fuck her.
If I was OP...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2016, 01:12 AM   #38
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Money View Post
dont be a fucking pussy and fuck whoevers career up for breaching your info.../end

You're an idiot.

In my old career, I had access to a ton of confidential information, including personal addresses, phone numbers and much more of some well known people on the international stage. Non-disclosure forms and a million and one pages signed to make sure I understood I'd have an army of lawyers up my ass if I ever decided to go Snowden. If I broke privacy laws or the NDAs that I signed, I would perfectly understand why my job was immediately done and was no longer welcome in the field.

If you're willing to risk all that for a personal vendetta, you get what's coming to you (from a legal standpoint, of course). No sympathy from me.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 01:23 AM   #39
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post

You're an idiot.

In my old career, I had access to a ton of confidential information, including personal addresses, phone numbers and much more of some well known people on the international stage. Non-disclosure forms and a million and one pages signed to make sure I understood I'd have an army of lawyers up my ass if I ever decided to go Snowden. If I broke privacy laws or the NDAs that I signed, I would perfectly understand why my job was immediately done and was no longer welcome in the field.

If you're willing to risk all that for a personal vendetta, you get what's coming to you (from a legal standpoint, of course). No sympathy from me.
Not to mention this guy is committing fraud for putting fake medications on a person's profile.

Medical staff rely on the record to administer medications for patients who are unconscious in hospital.

If he put in more serious medications, it could potentially kill or seriously harm you.

We don't need people like this in our profession and I would gladly see this person (if the allegations are true) severely sanctioned or kicked out.
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2016, 01:30 AM   #40
I am Hook'd on RS

Haha, thanks for all of the responses.

I'll be leaving the country for work in the upcoming months. I'm leaving next week and don't even know when I'll be back, though my official relocation date is supposed to be in March. I called up the Shoppers manager today and he wants to meet me in person for me to share the screencaps I have. Still on the fence if I want to go through the trouble of screwing this guy over.

As for Jane, while it would be hilarious to send this fake account the nudes (and ask for a prescription), I'm going to leave her alone.
sauceking88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-11-2016, 03:07 AM   #41
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
You wouldn't be ruining his career, these sorts of issues happen more often than you realize. They are sometimes innocent mistakes, and at times malicious, but even with the malicious cases penalties aren't as severe as you'd think, fines and suspensions really.

The E-Health Act only lists a max penalty of $200k (those are the most severe cases) and the College of Pharmacists, under the Health Providers Act, will only be applying suspensions with matters like this.

Best to start the process before you go, not just for yourself, but for anyone else who would suffer or had suffered at this idiots hands
StylinRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:08 AM   #42
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AK View Post
This is the kinda post i'd expect to see on bodybuilding.com
Bro, do you even medicate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-11-2016, 07:51 AM   #43
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sauceking88 View Post
Still on the fence if I want to go through the trouble of screwing this guy over.
2 pages in with comments, some from actual healthcare professionals and you still think what you're doing is "screwing this guy over"

it's not about him, it's about the patients in the care of the pharmacy he's working at. imagine if you had kids and you offended him what's to say he wouldn't mess around with your kid's profile and inadvertently cause harm.

i've heard enough horror stories from a pharmacy manager about techs making mistakes/being negligent. we don't need techs fucking around being malicious on purpose.

Spoiler!

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 08:03 AM   #44
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,139 Times in 7,148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post

The E-Health Act only lists a max penalty of $200k
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2016, 08:10 AM   #45
SiRVs up, dude

I'm a pharmacist. This is a reportable offense and SHOULD be reported to authorities (I.e. RCMP and the college of pharmacists) do NOT leave this alone. Breaches of information should not be taken lightly as they can have really bad implications for other patients who actually have things to hide.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:30 AM   #46
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

To op, do the right thing and report it. There is no more thinking/deciding if you are going to take action. Hopefully, you're not one of those people who see's someone with medical or any other emergencies and you need to "think" about before you call 911. Or do you go to revscene for advice too and think some more.
280ZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #47
I subscribe to Revscene

You're not screwing anyone over. You're doing the public a greater good. Violating patient privacy is a big deal.

Since you don't think it's a big deal, how about we ask the offender to leak your entire family's medical records to us? We'll post it on Craigslist and make fun of anything that may come up.
Old 02-11-2016, 10:13 PM   #48
I am Hook'd on RS

I've forwarded all information and screencaps to the manager who is taking this matter very seriously. I'm meeting him Saturday in person.

The ex-bf/pharmacist looks like the biggest goober from his FB profile. Imagine an Asian nerdy kid who suddenly thinks he's the shit because now hes a pharmacist and you essentially have this guy...
sauceking88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2016, 10:17 PM   #49
Performance Moderator

I'm calling TTIWWOP

This thread is worthless without pics
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2016, 10:52 PM   #50
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
the manager? wtf cares about what he thinks or will do, hit this guy where he'll learn a lesson
StylinRed is online now   Reply With Quote