REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 04-24-2016, 11:48 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Where to detail?

I have no idea where I'm supposed to post this so I hope that this is the correct forum. I have been mobile detailing for a while now but I have been finding more and more that a lot of my clients either don't have a place with hoses/outlets etc. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me use part of their auto garage, or personal home garage if you have space. I won't be needing this daily, maybe only a couple of times a week. Of course I will pay. I need a location for a job I am doing in a few days quite urgently so if anyone has or knows or anything please let me know asap. Thanks everyone!
Advertisement
cleanshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:30 PM   #2
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Hey man,

I don't think someone will offer their garage for that just like that to a stranger, even if you are a nice guy. I think your best bet is to go to a self-washing bay that's secluded and do it there.
davidpavel is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-24-2016, 08:08 PM   #3
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,413 Times in 915 Posts
Depends how much u pay to use the space

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote