REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 05-03-2016, 07:04 PM   #1
clg
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

2013 STI - ISM - 37xxxkm - CLEAN

Selling my 2013 STI in Ice Silver Metallic. This car was originally purchased new by myself from Saunders Subaru in Victoria in summer 2013, it has been and island car it's entire life, and it has never ventured further inland than Vancouver. It was seen snow but a handful of times, and island roads have been easy on it. It is currently tuned with an OTS Cobb stage 1 tune, runs an Exoticspeed catback and has never seen a down pipe or any other power mods. Oil changes and filters done by myself, have receipts for all products and parts added to the vehicle. The car has one area of damage, to the lower front bumper cover from a rabbit who decided to meet his maker. Crack repaired, however I have adjusted my price to account for repairing to original quality with a full bumper cover respray.

Spec'd as follows:

- Base 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- Sitting at 37xxxkm, not daily so will be around this
- Exoticspeed R1-T catback exhaust
- Cobb Ver2 AP
- OEM Subaru Xenon projectors upgraded from base halogens
- BlueBat's taillight vinyl tint overlays
- JDM r205 fender badges
- Work 11r 18x9.5 et+38 wheels
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport's, measured 7/32nd's tread depth from the original 10/32nd's

not pictured, but included in sale

- OEM Enkei's
- Falken Eurowinter HS449's measured 9/32nd's from original 12/32nd's tread
- Weathertech digital fit front floor mats
- OEM cargo cover
- OEM catback exhaust

Added to sale as incentive, not installed. RCE Tarmac zero's, Whiteline Com C top hats. Will not separate.

Advertisement

Last edited by clg; 06-29-2016 at 04:58 AM.
clg is offline   Reply With Quote