REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 05-18-2016, 08:57 AM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

2013 Mazda2 5mt, great DD and autoX car!

2013 Mazda2, black, ~45k km, modded for STF autoX class, very competitive!!!, still under warranty!

This is STF Mazda2 has been in the autoX community for a while. Lot's of time and prep went into developing the car from the previous owner. I bought it in January 2016 as my DD and occasional autoX fun. I enjoy driving this car a lot. It's not shy and will hop on 3 wheels when driven hard. It defies physics when it's wet. Very soft pax in autoX so it's easy to be on the top of the scoreboard. I was able to pax 1st in slush 6, and that was my first time driving it at autoX!

Unfortunately, I'm moving out of town so I need to let this go. Not looking to part out since I need things gone from my house. $9500obo for everything.

2013 Mazda2 GX with a/c, black, clean title
Dynotronic ECU tune
CAI
Ksport coilover, 450F/400R springs. Spare springs also available
Racing Beat rear sway bar.
AWR engine mount. Stock one available with voids filled with window weld
black 6ul wheels with re71r
TR motorsport wheels with winter tires
no name, curbed to hell 15" rims with toyo all season tires
planet racing seat mount not installed (currently on stock seats. you need to find a race seat to use this)
stock/spare parts also available.

$9500OBO
email or call/text me. Do not PM me
email: george.mak1986(AT)gmail.com
phone: 604-three 28-1210

George
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5D3_9827.jpg (17.7 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by rx7rotarypower; 05-18-2016 at 09:07 AM.
rx7rotarypower is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: