REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-24-2016, 09:48 AM   #51
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulutango View Post
So he is growing it for "his own use"...but they found $6000 in cash?
I'll admit, it's a little sketchy to have 300 grams of bud and $6000 in cash, while growing pot. Chances are he sold a little on the side, but that's my point. The Turdeau gov't has basically stated that pot isn't on their radar, and they plan to legalize it soon. If that's the case, then why no moratorium on arrests for possession of marijuana?

It's like saying they'll rescind the street racing laws in a year, but until then they're going to prosecute everyone to the full extent of the law. They promoted the idea that there is nothing wrong with possessing a little reefer in their campaign. But now that they're in power, it's status quo? At least until they get around to legalization...

There are hundreds, if not thousands of cases of folks still rotting in US prisons for marijuana charges, in states where it's legal. That's the point I was trying to make about the pot promises.
Advertisement
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:59 AM   #52
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulutango View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

For those who want to see justin getting caught lying again...media splashes he is wearing his daddy's buckskin jacket on Aboriginal day as he paddles a canoe like daddy did...only one problem....it was not daddy's jacket. They want him to be soooooooooooooooooo special they will do anything to cover for him.
Really is that something to get but hurt about? His dad may have owned more than one buckskin jacket and Justin thought that was the one he wore. Did you expect him to take time out of his busy day to compare photographs or maybe you think he should have hired a a historical clothing expert on the tax payers dime. Even better he should have set up a committee to find the truth.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:56 PM   #53
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,514 Times in 4,905 Posts
Old school Asian with lots of cash at home is pretty normal.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.

Last edited by MG1; 06-25-2016 at 02:03 AM.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:21 AM   #54
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Really is that something to get but hurt about? His dad may have owned more than one buckskin jacket and Justin thought that was the one he wore. Did you expect him to take time out of his busy day to compare photographs or maybe you think he should have hired a a historical clothing expert on the tax payers dime. Even better he should have set up a committee to find the truth.

Somehow the media who is falling all over themselves to worship him, came up with the statement that it was the one his father wore in the canoe in the photo op back then....not that it was similar to...or one of several he had owned......he never corrected them if it was untrue. The whole point of Justin's picture was to say that he WAS wearing the original jacket...IF that WAS the purpose then you would have thought he would have known that this one, of the many Pierre had worn and had left behind...was the single original. "Who wore it better" http://www.metronews.ca/views/opinio...in-jacket.html
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:55 AM   #55
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,514 Times in 4,905 Posts
Wow, so many posts in one thread...............

You must really love this guy.

That's okay, I understand, 'cause I have the same issue with another public figure, David Susucky.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:32 AM   #56
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
Wow, so many posts in one thread...............

You must really love this guy.

That's okay, I understand, 'cause I have the same issue with another public figure, David Susucky.

Me too. "You are not alone".
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote