REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 07-15-2016, 09:18 PM   #1
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
HearingAid

So my mom needs to get hearingaid now. She went to NexGen Hearing and the specalist is name Raymond G Belmonte. It will cost about $5000.

I am just wondering does anyone have any experience with hearing aid. What's a good specalist. The model he recommend my mom get is Oticon alta 2 pro going to research about it but looking for advice form fellow RS. Thank you!

Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 01:31 AM   #2
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,342 Times in 3,438 Posts
Skip to 14:50 also check out Costo. They sell them too.
Old 07-16-2016, 10:10 AM   #3
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Skip to 14:50 also check out Costo. They sell them too.
Thanks I will check out costco but what you do mean skip to 14:50?
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote