REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 08:54 PM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

FS: 2010 Subaru Sti - Lightly Modded

2010 subaru sedan - $22 500CDN

CarProof
https://reports.carproof.com/main?id...GnIrHZ#Img_acc

I realize this car has been in a small fire and that reflects the price. All the repairs were well documented and the car is in perfect mechanical condition. Don't let this make you shy away from a great car. The fire occurred because of a faulty ballast in the headlights. Because of this the fire damaged a lot of parts in the front end, nothing near the engine. Everything in the front end was replaced (bumper, headlights, wiring, etc). Because this was super labor intensive, it resulted in a higher than expected claim than the insurance company had originally quoted. In my opinion it should have been written off, but it wasn't and now the front end is in brand new condition.

I'm open to any questions you may have, and I will answer them honestly and promptly.

condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 138xxx
paint color: blue
title status: clean/Normal
transmission: manual
type: sedan

For Sale: 2010 Subaru STi in World Rally Blue with stock wheels only; Shown in photos

Car Details:

Year: 2010

Mileage: ~/138,000km

Title: Clean/Normal

I am selling my 2010 Subaru Sti, which I am the second owner. The car has been mechanically maintained to superior levels and taken care of in every aspect.

The STi had a significant amount of mechanical maintenance work completed 6 months ago, due to a small electrical fire. Which means this car's mechanical parts are less than 15,000kms old. New OEM replacements including the following:

- New brakes (replaced not because of fire)

- Factory short block replacement

- New turbo (replaced not because of fire)

- New clutch (replaced not because of fire)

- New steering rack. Replacement steering rack (replaced due to leak, not fire)

This work is under warranty for about 8 more months

In addition to regular maintenance (oil, etc), the following works have been carefully undertaken by experienced professionals since I have owned the vehicle:

- Cobb Stage 2 Power Package, including downpipe, heat shield and cat-back exhaust together with the Accessport V3. Installed by Vex Performance. Cost, approx.. $4000.

- integrated premium audio system with subwoofer (will add more details later as I forget the exact details and brands of the items) 2 amps. One for speakers one for the sub. Looks factory and sounds awesome.

- Roof rack system, by Rack Attack, for skis, snowboards and bikes -- the roof rack system will be included with the vehicle (roof rack attachments not included aka bike rack).

I also have a set of winter tires (currently on the car) that will be included with the vehicle but are near the end of their life. Summer tires (included) are almost new

I will consider reasonable offers, but serious interest only please.

Advertisement

Last edited by japson123; 10-18-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #2

Price Update: $25,500
Old 09-02-2016, 10:12 AM   #3

Photos added

Last edited by japson123; 09-02-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:11 AM   #4

Bump, price lowered
Old 10-06-2016, 08:30 AM   #5

Bump. Price updated. 23500

Last edited by japson123; 10-14-2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:19 PM   #6

22500. Bump
Old 11-11-2016, 04:12 PM   #7

SOLD
Closed Thread